- 1 MSC Bank Manager Syllabus Pdf 2017
- 1.1 Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Manager Syllabus Pdf
- 1.2 MSC Bank Ltd Manager Syllabus & Details
- 1.3 MSC Bank Officer Grade II Exam Pattern
- 1.4 MSC Bank Manager Junior Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.5 MSC Bank Limited Manager Syllabus
- 1.5.1 Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Syllabus – Subject Knowledge
- 1.5.2 MSC Bank Junior Officer Syllabus – General Awareness in Banking Sector
- 1.5.3 MSC Bank Officer Grade II Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
- 1.5.4 MSC Bank Chief Manager Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.5.5 Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Manager Syllabus – English Language
- 2 MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 3 Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Manager Exam Pattern 2016
- 3.1 MSC Bank Manager Syllabus for Reasoning
- 3.2 Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Manager Syllabus for English Knowledge
- 3.3 MSC Bank Officer Grade II Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- 3.4 www.mscbank.com Syllabus for General Awareness
- 3.5 Download Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Manager Syllabus 2016
- 3.6 Latest Employment News
- 3.7 Central Government Jobs
- 3.8 Syllabus for All Govt Exams
- 3.9 Previous Papers for All Exams
MSC Bank Manager Syllabus Pdf is available here to download. The applicants who have applied for this Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd jobs can check the required syllabus. For the applied candidates who want to prepare for MSC Bank Manager & Junior Officer exam, we have provided a link to download MSC Bank Manager Syllabus with exam pattern.
We also provide other states Cooperative bank exam syllabus. Refer the link if you are searching for Rajasthan State Bank jobs.
MSC Bank Manager Syllabus Pdf 2017
The applied Candidates searching for the MSC Bank Manager and Junior Officer Syllabus can download here. So, without wasting time prepare well for the MSC Bank Manager exam. Once check MSC Bank Manager Syllabus pdf before going for the Exam preparation. So that you can Analyze the question paper in the written examination. For the applicants, getting an idea about Syllabus and exam pattern is crucial for attempting written exam. So, check the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank exam syllabus and exam pattern to attempt the written test for attaining good marks.
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Manager Syllabus Pdf
The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd released notification to fill 36 Manager and Junior Officer posts. The willing candidates waiting for Bank Jobs can apply on or before the closing date. To check more details regarding this MSC Bank Manager Recruitment get information from this link MSC Bank Manager Recruitment 2017. The applicants who have registered will be having the written test and Personal Interview. So, the applied candidates should get prepare with proper preparation to get an idea about MSC Bank Manager Exam. Therefore, the contenders can gather the required MSC Bank Junior Officer syllabus and start preparing for the exam.
To make the applied candidates preparation easy, we provided the MSC Banks Manager Syllabus along with the Previous Question Papers. Here, we have provided the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Old Question papers with solutions. So, the aspirants can download the MSC Bank Manager Previous Papers Pdf and Perform well in the Exam.
MSC Bank Ltd Manager Syllabus & Details
|Name of Organisation||Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited|
|No. of Posts||35 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Manager, Officer Grade II|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Last Date of Application||11/01/2017|
MSC Bank Officer Grade II Exam Pattern
|S. No||Contents||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Subject Knowledge ( in the related topics like Legal, Recovery, Accountancy & Financial Management, Agro Based Project and other relevant disciplines)||50||100||90 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness ( Reference to Banking)||25||25|
MSC Bank Manager Junior Officer Exam Pattern
|S. No||Test Contents||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Knowledge||25||25||60 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness ( reference to Banking)||25||25|
MSC Bank Limited Manager Syllabus
In the following sections, we have provided the category wise Syllabus. The applied candidates can download the Syllabus directly from the given link below.
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Syllabus – Subject Knowledge
Knowledge in the following discipline
- Accountancy and Financial Management.
- Agro Based Project Appraisal & Monitoring.
MSC Bank Junior Officer Syllabus – General Awareness in Banking Sector
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Indian Financial System.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic Terminologies.
- International Organisations and Financial Institutions.
MSC Bank Officer Grade II Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Coding Decoding.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- NonVerbal Reasoning.
MSC Bank Chief Manager Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Profit & Loss.
- Work & Time.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Systems.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Surds and Indices.
- Sequence and Series.
- Ratio and Proportion, Percentage.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Permutation, Combination, and Probability.
- Time and Distance.
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Manager Syllabus – English Language
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Para jumbles.
- Paragraph Complete / Sentence Correction.
- Cloze Test.
- Antonyms etc.
The above given Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited Manager Syllabus is only for reference which helps to prepare for the written examination. So, the applicants can download the MSC Bank Manager Syllabus Pdf from the following link.
MSC Bank Manager and Junior Officer Syllabus
MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided on this page. Candidates can check the Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification and apply online on the official website i.e www.mscbank.com before the last date of registration. Check the MSC Bank Asst Manager Previous Papers given here for download.
Check the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi:
MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The MSC Bank Syllabus is available on this page for download from the link given below. Candidates who are preparing to appear for this exam can check the MSC Bank Previous Papers & Manager Model Papers given in our website.
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has issued an advertisement inviting applications from eligible candidates for various posts. There are nearly 20 vacancies available for Manager & Assistant Manager Jobs, Officer Grade II in various departments such as Legal Recovery, Accounting and Financial Management, Information Technology, Banking etc. Candidates who have completed Post Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University are eligible to apply. Suitable aspirants who are interested in Bank Jobs or Government Jobs in Maharashtra can apply for these posts in online mode before the last date. The MSB Bank Online Applications submission closes on 23rd March 2016.
Candidates who have applied for these AM Jobs will be searching for the MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & MSC Bank Manager Exam Pattern. We are providing the complete information about the MSC Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus & Maharashtra Bank Manager Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. Check the official website for more details about the MSB Bank Syllabus & Pattern. The MSC Bank Manager Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given on this page.
Aspirants can check our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding the MSC Bank Recruitment 2016, MSC Bank Manager Exam Important Dates, MSC Bank Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern, MSC Bank Manager Previous Papers etc.
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Manager Exam Pattern 2016
The MSB Bank Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective Type & it contains 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours.
- The Exam is held for a total of 200 Marks.
- Questions will be asked from Concern Discipline, General Aptitude, English & General Awareness, etc.
- There will be Negative Marking for every wrong answer.
|1.||Subject Knowledge ( Legal/ I.T/ Accountancy & Financial Management/ Banking)||50||100||2 Hours|
|4.||General Awareness with special reference to Banking||25||25|
MSC Bank Manager Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Manager Syllabus for English Knowledge
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
MSC Bank Officer Grade II Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
www.mscbank.com Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
Download Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Manager Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank.
Name of the Post: Manager, Assistant Manager, Officer Grade-II.
No of Posts: 20 Jobs.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Official Website: www.mscbank.com
Direct Link to Download MSC Bank Syllabus for Manager PDF