NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2020 Pdf available here. Candidates who like to prepare for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam can get the NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and Test Pattern here. Not only you can read the NABARD Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern but also you can download and save it to your PC for offline use. After reading the NABARD Grade A Syllabus, you can surely score high marks. You can also check the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Main Exam Dates, Timings, and more details @ nabard.org. If you feel lazy to visit the official site for checking the NABARD Syllabus, you can get it on this page itself.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2020
Did you apply for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development exam? Thinking what to do next? If yes, I suggest you check the detailed NABARD Syllabus 2020 Pdf and Exam Pattern here. Why? Because, after applying for this exam, you will feel tensed about appearing for the written test. So, if you go through the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam Syllabus, you can easily get Central Government Jobs. To help you with this, we have gathered the full NABARD Grade-A Exam Syllabus 2020 and Test Pattern here. So, invest your valuable time in preparing for the exam after checking the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam Syllabus on this page. And, you can get the Employment News updates here for placing you in government jobs.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus – Details
|Institute Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|Prelims Exam Date||25th February 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||Updated Soon|
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development issued the NABARD Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager Posts to fill up various vacancies. Once you sent the application form, definitely you’ll search for the NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare for the exam. So, we gathered the detailed NABARD Grade-A Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern to reduce your workload. Read every section on this page until the end to get the NABARD Recruitment 2020 Syllabus Pdf.
The selection process for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam 2020 follows,
- Written Examination
(Also Check Nabard Syllabus for Grade B Manager)
NABARD Asst Manager Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern for the NABARD Grade A exam follows,
NABARD Grade A Preliminary Exam Pattern – Phase I
|6||Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|7||Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40|
- The preliminary examination will consist of Objective Type Questions
NABARD Grade A-Main Exam Pattern
|II||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Candidates applying Agriculture Post have Test On Related Discipline||100|
The candidates should undergo the Preliminary and Main exam. The marks for the Preliminary exam is 200 and the main exam consists of two papers. The main exam is of 200 marks only and you will have 1 1/2 hours duration for each paper. Check the complete NABARD Grade-A Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern here to crack the written exam easily.
NABARD Exam Syllabus – Download NABARD 2020 Syllabus Pdf
Check below for the NABARD Syllabus for the post of Assistant Manager in a detailed manner.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Prelims Exam
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
English Syllabus for NABARD Assistant Manager:
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Mains Exam
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Farm management
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices, and flower crops
- Diagnosis of pests and diseases of field crops
- Food production and consumption trends in India
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus – Agriculture Engineering
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life
- Agricultural Mechanization
- Agricultural produce management
- Fruit & Plantation Crops
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus – Food Processing
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- Unit Operations
- The technology of Animal Products
- Dairy Technology
- The technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Packaging Technology
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus – Fisheries
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Farm Engineering
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus – Animal Husbandry
- Forage Production
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Meat and Meat Products
Water Resource Development and Management
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Canal Irrigation System
- Ground Water, Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells
- Diversion Head Works
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators
- Cross Drainage Works
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators
- River Control
- Ecology and its scope, bio-echers
- Ecosystems of the world
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus – Forestry
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Regeneration of Forest
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Silviculture Systems
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of energy plantation
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Microflora in forestry system
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Wood structure, cellular composition
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Importance of forest pathology
- Importance of forest
- Economics of forest management
- Forest trees of industrial utility
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- The concept of Professional Social Work
- Evolution of Social Work
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Democracy as a Concept
- Social Action as a method of Social Work
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Working with Groups
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Understanding Community
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization
- Social Work Research
- Indian Society
- Social Policy
- Problems of Social Structure
- Social Problems And Fields Of Social Work In India
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus – Company Secretary
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- Economics and Statistics
- Accounting, Business Laws
- General and Commercial Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Incorporation and its Consequences
- Financial Structure
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies, and Limited Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws and Compliances
Download NABARD Bank Exam Syllabus 2020 Pdf
- NABARD Recruitment 2020 – Click Here
- NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card – Download Here
- NABARD Assistant Manager Previous Papers – Click Here
- Official Website of NABARD – Click Here