The NDA Syllabus released by the Union Public Service Commission is for the 137th NDA Course and 99th Indian Naval Academy Course. There are in total 375 vacancies of Defence and Naval Academy posts to be filled for the UPSC NDA & NA (I) exam. Candidates who have applied for these posts before the last date can check the UPSC NDA NA I Syllabus and NDA Exam Pattern available here. Candidates can start their preparation by downloading the UPSC NDA NA Exam Syllabus in the pdf format available on recruitment.guru site. Aspirants who have applied for this NDA Exam will be waiting for the updates of NDA Syllabus, UPSC NA Exam Pattern, and Admit cards. Here we are having some updates regarding UPSC NDA/ NA 1 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
UPSC NDA NA I Notification 2016 – Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission had been issued this advertisement under the notice no. 02/2016.NDA-I for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2016. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by the State Education Board are eligible to apply for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Notification 2016. The Official UPSC website is www.upsconline.nic.in. Eligible Candidates can get their UPSC NDA Admit Cards after the officially released. There will be no use if you simply attempt the written test without any preparation. You must prepare for the exam by downloading the NDA Syllabus and UPSC NDA NA Exam Pattern from the link attached below.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Defence & Naval Academy posts.
No of posts: 375.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Syllabus.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC NDA/ NA 1 Syllabus 2016
The detailed syllabus for the UPSC NDA/ NA 1 Exam Syllabus 2016 in various subjects is given below which the candidates can go through and prepare for the examination. The direct link for NDA Syllabus 2016 PDF is attached below.
Paper – I: Mathematics.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Analytical Geometry of Two & Three Dimensions.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations.
- Vector Algebra.
- Statistics and Probability.
Paper – II: General Ability Test.
Part – A: English.
- Grammar and usage.
- Comprehension and cohesion, etc.
Part – B: General Knowledge.
- General Science.
- Social Studies (History, Freedom Movement, etc).
- Current Events.
NDA Exam Pattern – 137th NDA & 99th INA Course
The exam pattern for the UPSC NDA & NA I Exam consists of Written test and SSB Test/ Interview. The total marks alloted for the NDA 2016 Exam will vary for this written exam and personal interview. The marks for the UPSC NDA NA Exam is 1800 in that 900 marks are for the written exam, and 900 marks are for Interview. There are two papers present in the UPSC NDA Exam. They are Mathematics and General Ability Test.
|S.no.||Name of the Paper||Duration||Total Marks|
|1.||Mathematics||2 1/2 Hours||300|
|2.||General Ability Test||2 1/2 Hours||600|
|3.||SSB Test/ Interview||900|
UPSC NDA & NA Exam Pattern
The UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2016 consists of two papers for the Written exam. The exam pattern for NDA Exam Pattern for the year 2016 is mentioned in detail below.
- General Ability Test.
Exam Pattern for Mathematics Paper:
- The Mathematics Paper for this UPSC NDA & NA Exam is of Objective type.
- Duration of the exam is 2 1/2 Hours.
- The Mathematics paper is for 300 marks.
- The questions may be asked from Algebra, Trigonometry, Matrices and Determinants, Vector Algebra, etc.
Exam Pattern for General Ability Test Paper:
Part – A: General English.
- The General English Paper for this UPSC NDA Exam is of Objective type.
- The English paper is for 200 marks.
- The questions may be asked from Grammar and usage, Vocabulary, Comprehension and cohesion.
Part – B: General Knowledge.
- The General Knowledge Paper for this UPSC NDA Exam is of Objective type.
- The GK paper is for 400 marks.
- The questions may be asked from Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies (History, Freedom Movement, etc), Geography, Current Events.
- The total duration for the General Ability Test Paper is 2 1/2 Hours.
Interview: Candidates who were shortlisted in the written examination are called for Interview which is conducted by SSB Board.
Download NDA NA I Exam Syllabus 2016 PDF
Click the below Link for more updates regarding the Syllabus