- 1 NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 NEEPCO Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Download NEEPCO Limited Engineer Syllabus 2016 PDF
NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Syllabus 2016 released by the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is for 55 vacancies of Trainee Engineer, Medical Officer, Security Officer, and other posts. Candidates who have applied for these posts before the last date can check the NEEPCO Syllabus and NEEPCO Engineer Exam Pattern available here. Candidates can start their preparation for by downloading the NEEPCO Manager Syllabus in the pdf format available on recruitment.guru site. Aspirants who have applied for this Engineer & other posts will be waiting for the updates of NEEPCO Engineer Syllabus, NEEPCO Engineer Exam Pattern, and Admit cards. Here we are having some updates regarding NEEPCO Trainee Personal Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
NEEPCO Engineer Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online
NEEPCO Limited had been published this advertisement under the notice no. NEEPCO/Rectt.01/2016 to fill 55 vacancies of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Personal Officer, and other posts. Candidates who have completed Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from any Institute or University recognized by the AICTE are eligible to apply for NEEPCO Engineer Recruitment 2016. The official NEEPCO website is www.neepco.gov.in. Eligible candidates can get their NEEPCO Admit Cards after the officially released. There will be no use if you simply attempt the written test without any preparation. You must prepare for the exam by downloading the NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Syllabus and NEEPCO Exam Pattern from the link attached below.
Name of the Organization: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited.
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 55.
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya.
Job Category: Syllabus.
Official Website: www.neepco.gov.in
NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Syllabus 2016
The detailed syllabus for this Trainee Engineer, Trainee Personal Officer, Manager, etc. in various departments is given below which the candidates can go through and prepare for the examination. The direct link for NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Syllabus 2016 PDF is attached below. The subjects for the NEEPCO Syllabus is given below.
- General Knowledge.
NEEPCO Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Events – National & International.
- Culture & Heritage – India.
- Geography – India.
- General Polity.
- History – India.
- Science & Technology.
- Economy – India.
- Environmental Studies.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
NEEPCO Manager Syllabus for Reasoning
- Puzzle Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet, Eligibility Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Series Completion.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Syllabus for Mathematics
- Partial Fractions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Differentiation and its Applications.
- Integration and Its Applications.
- Differential Equations, etc.
NEEPCO Trainee Personal Officer Syllabus for English
- Correct use of words.
- The correctness of Sentences.
- Use of common phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Vocabulary, etc.
NEEPCO Exam Pattern
Applicants who were applying for these NEEPCO jobs will be selected based on the Written test and Interview. The total marks alloted for the exam will vary for these posts. The NEEPCO Exam Pattern is mentioned in detail below.
|S.no.||Name of the Exam||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Examination||General Knowledge||100||90 Minutes|
NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Exam Pattern
The NEEPCO exam is conducted through Written test and Interview. The NEEPCO Trainee Engineer Exam Pattern is mentioned in detail below.
- The written exam is of Objective Type.
- The written test consists of four sections namely General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning, and Mathematics.
- Total marks alloted for the NEEPCO exam is 100 marks.
- Duration of the written test is 90 minutes.
- Candidates must score minimum 40% marks to be qualified in the exam.
- Applicants who have cleared the written test will be shortlisted for the Interview.
- The Written test shall be given 85% weightage and interview 15% for the preparation of final merit list.
Download NEEPCO Limited Engineer Syllabus 2016 PDF
Click the below Link for more updates regarding the Syllabus