APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2018-19 for prelims, Main and Group 1 Exam Pattern details are available in the article below. The Aspirants who are looking for Group 1 Syllabus 2019 in Telugu Pdf can find here. Complete and New APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Prelims and Mains 2019 in Telugu Medium is updated in the section below. However, go through the article and find the revised Group 1 Syllabus for Prelims and Mains Pdf.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2019
Group 1 Syllabus 2019: Andhra Pradesh PSC, Vijayawada has given the notification for Group 1 2018-19. Through which AP Govt is going to fill the 182 vacancies in various govt services. However, Job seekers who are in search of AP Govt Jobs can find the complete Group 1 2018-19 Notification details in our page.
Group 1 Prelims and Mains Syllabus is revised by the APPSC board. Andhra Pradesh PSC has given the Official Revised Group I Syllabus for prelims and Mains Exams on 22nd Oct 2018. However, go through the article and find the New group 1 Syllabus details below. Also, check the Official page for more updates i.e., psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus 2018.
APPSC Group 1 Prelims, Mains Syllabus – Exam Pattern
|AP Group 1 Notification 2018-19 Details|
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Name||Group 1|
|APPSC Vacancy Count||182|
|Group 1 Selection Type||Prelims, Mains|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 1 selection is going to happen in 2019. Hence, aspirants who are waiting need to be prepared. The selection process for Group 1 Vacancies is having two exams as follows. Later, check the Group 1 Exam Pattern and Syllabus details below.
- Prelims Examination.
- Mains Examination.
Check the New and revised group 1 Exam Pattern and syllabus details.
Group 1 Exam Pattern 2018-19 for Prelims, Mains
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2019 for both prelims and Mains Exams is released. New Group 1 Exam Pattern details are updated in the article. Candidates who are going to appear for APPSC Group 1 2019 exam can find the exam pattern details in the tables below. Also, check the New Group 1 Syllabus in English/Telugu and download free pdf from the section following.
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper I||General Studies||120||120 Mins|
|Paper II||General Aptitude||120||120Mins|
- Exam Type: Objective Type MCQ’s
- Each Paper carries 120 Marks each. I.e., Maximum marks for Prelims Exam is 240.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Descriptive Type||Paper 1 – General Essay||150|
|Paper 2 – History, Culture & Geography of India & A.P||150|
|Paper 3 – Political, Constitution, Governance, Law & Ethics||150|
|Paper 4 – Economy and Development of India & A.P||150|
|Paper 5 – Science and Technology.||150|
- Section I is of Conventional Type Examination conducted in both Telugu and English.
- Section II is of descriptive Type Examination. Aspirants will have questions both in English and Telugu Medium.
- Each Paper carries 150 Marks and a time duration of 150 Mins.
- Maximum Marks for Group 1 Mains Exam is 900 (Conventional Paper-150, Descriptive paper- 750).
Group 1 Syllabus 2018 Pdf – Prelims, Mains
Candidates who are looking for Group 1 Syllabus 2018-19 Prelims and Mains can check here. The Section wise Group Prelims and Mains Syllabus 2019 is given here. Also, download the APPSC Group 1 Syllabus Pdf 2019 at end of the section. However, go through the complete details, and find the Group 1 Old Question Paper link at end of the article.
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus 2019 – paper 1,2
Group 1 Prelims Paper I – General Studies
- History & Culture
- Constitution, Polity, Social Justice & International Relations.
- Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning.
- Basic charecteristics of Indian Economy
- National Income
- Indian Agriculture.
- Financial Institutions
- Characteristics/Basic futures of AP Economy.
- General Geography
Group 1 Prelims Paper II – General Aptitude
- General Mental and Psychological Abilities
- Science and Technology
- Current Events of Regional, national and International Importance.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus 2019
Group 1 Mains Syllabus for English
- Letter Writing
- Press Release/Appeal
- Report Writing.
- Writing on Visual Information
- Formal Speech
- Previs Writing.
- Reading Comprehension
- English Grammar
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Telugu Medium
- Elaborate the though of Poetic or Verse
- Precise Writing
- Formal Speech.
- To Prepare the statements for Publicity media.
- Letter writing
- Debate writing
- Application writing
- Report writing.
- Dialogue writing or dialogue skills
- The grammar of Telugu.
Group 1 Mains Paper I – General Essay Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Socio – Political Issues, Economical issues, environmental issues.
- Cultural & Historical Aspects.
- Issues related to civic awareness
- Reflective topics.
- Area of Testing (Paper would test the following)
- Ability to compose a well-argued piece of writing.
- Ability to express coherently and sequentially.
- Awareness of the subject chosen.
- Evaluation/Marketing (Credit will be given to following)
- Observing established rules and format for essay writing.
- Grammatical correctness of expression.
- The originality of thought and expression.
Group 1 Mains Syllabus Paper-II
- History and Culture of India.
- History and Culture of Andhra Pradesh.
- Geography – India and Andhra Pradesh.
Group 1 Mains Syllabus Paper-III
- Indian Polity and Constitution.
- Public Administration and Governance.
- Ethics and Public Service and Knowledge of Law.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Paper-IV Syllabus
- Major Challenges of Indian Economy
- Resource Mobilization in Indian Economy.
- Resource Mobilization in AP.
- Government Budgeting.
- Govt Budgeting in AP.
- Inclusive Growth.
- Agriculture Development.
- Agriculture Development in AP.
- Industrial Development and Policy.
- Industrial Policy of AP Govt.
- Infrastructure in india.
- Infrastructure Development in Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Paper-V Syllabus 2019
- Integration of Science, Tech & Innovation for a better human life.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Indian Space Programme (ISRO, DRDO).
- Indian’s energy Needs, Efficiency & Resources.
- Development Vs. Nature / Environment.
- Environmental pollution and Solid waste management.
- Nature, Scope, and Applications of Bio-Tech & Nano Tech in India.
- Human diseases-microbial infections.
- Issues related to Intellectual Property Rights in the field of Science and
- Promotion of Science in AP and India Etc.
However, the above-listed topics are the overview of the complete revised New Group 1 Syllabus 2019 for Prelims and Mains by APPSC, Vijayawada. Hence, for complete topic wise APPSC Group 1 Prelim, Mains Syllabus download Pdf from the links given below.
APPSC Group 1 Old Question paper
Candidates who are interested can check the Previous Year Question Papers here. Just Click on the link and check the Group 1 Prelims, Mains Exam Paper and download free Pdf. Find the direct link for both prelims and Mains Exam Model Question Papers from the link given below.