Hey Folks!! We have updated NHM Assam Syllabus & Exam Pattern details on this page. If you have applied for the Assam National Health Mission Recruitment. then collect the exam related details from the below section. Go through the below article and begin to get ready for the NHM Assam written examination. Also, download the Assam NHM Exam Syllabus to get extra details.
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||Click Here|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||Click Here|
NHM Assam CHO Exam Syllabus
Aspirants who are searching for the NHM Assam CHO Exam details had landed on the perfect destination. Yes!! In the below section we have stated the NHM Assam Exam Pattern & Syllabus details for the Community Health Officer Recruitment Exam. So scroll the page to collect the details you have searched for.
Assam NHM Community Health Officer Exam 2020 – Highlights
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM) Assam|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
NHM Assam Exam Pattern for CHO Exam 2020
Assam National Health Mission CHO Syllabus
NHM Assam Syllabus – Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Drug Store Management.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy.
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Clinical Pathology.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Mental Health.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- Health Educational & Communication Skills.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Verbal Ability.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme detection.
NHM Assam Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Tourism Places.
- Important Schemes for Development.
- Famous Rivers.
- Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge.
- Top events in the State.
- Pilgrimage Places.
- HCF & LCM.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
NHM Assam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
MHRB Assam Exam Syllabus
People who have completed the enrollment process for the MHRB Assam Recruitment must have insight through this page to get an idea about the written exam design. This page will help you to initiate the exam preparation process by providing the reference materials for the Assam Medical and Health Recruitment Board Exam 2020. The major part of the effort made by the candidates to grab the job is scoring higher grade marks in the exam by providing the correct answers. To mark the right answers the candidate should be strong and prepared well about the particular topic. So only we have listed the important topics to be prepared for the exam. With reference to those details start preparing for the MHRB Assam Exam 2020
Overview of MHRB Assam FSO Recruitment 2020 Exam Details
|Organization Name||Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam|
National Health Mission (NHM) Assam
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Assam MHRB Exam Pattern
|Category||Subject Name||No.of. Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Concerned Subject (Degree Level) Common for all||150||150||150 Minutes|
Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam Syllabus
General Studies and Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national, and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- The social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: a) Tabulation of data 4 …. b) Visual representation of data c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Paper-II Syllabus Topics
- Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Types of hazards, biological, chemical, physical hazards factors affecting safety, the importance of safe foods.
- General methods of food preservation and food processing preservation of food spoilage
- Food Processing Technology
- Food laws and organizations
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Public & Occupational health and nutrition