- 1 NTPC Asst Chemist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.1 NTPC – ntpc.co.in
- 1.2 NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam Pattern
- 1.3 NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee Syllabus for Physical Chemistry
- 1.4 NTPC Asst Chemist Syllabus for Organic Chemistry
- 1.5 NTPC Assistant Chemist Syllabus for Inorganic Chemistry
- 1.6 NTPC Asst Chemist Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- 1.7 NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Syllabus 2016
- 1.8 Download NTPC Chemist Trainee Syllabus 2016
NTPC Asst Chemist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
NTPC Asst Chemist Syllabus Details:
The NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Syllabus is provided on this page for download. Candidates who are appearing for the NTPC Asst Chemist Exam can check the NTPC Chemist Syllabus & NTPC Asst Trainee Exam Pattern.
The National Thermal Power Corporation has released a notification inviting applications to fill various posts. There are nearly 96 vacant positions according to the latest advertisement released by the NTPC Officials. Jobs available in NTPC are Executive Trainee in HR & Finance Department & Assistant Chemist Trainee. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible to apply for ACT posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply to these posts in online mode. The last date for NTPC Online Applications Submission is 29th February 2016.
Candidates who have applied to these posts will be searching for the NTPC Asst Chemist Syllabus & NTPC Asst Chemist Exam Pattern. We are providing the NTPC Assist Chemist Trainee Syllabus along with Test Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The NTPC Asst Chemist Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given below. Candidates can also check the official website to get NTPC ACT Syllabus & Pattern.
Aspirants can visit our website regularly for more updates regarding NTPC Recruitment 2016, NTPC Syllabus & Exam Pattern, NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Important Dates, NTPC Executive Trainee Previous Papers etc.
NTPC – ntpc.co.in
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is an authorized Public Sector Undertaking located in India. It is a Power Utility based company. The NTPC generated & distributes electricity for Power distribution companies & State Electricity Boards in India. It is a state-owned company & it was founded in the year 1975. The headquarters of NTPC is located in New Delhi, India. The NTPC releases various advertisements every year for the recruitment of talented aspirants into different posts. Candidates will be selected based upon GATE Score or Written Test, Personal Interview Conducted by the officials of NTPC. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Engineering Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to these posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can check the official website i.e www.ntpccareers.net for more details.
NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam Pattern
The NTPC ACT Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam will be held in Online mode.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
- There will be 150 questions asked from Technical & General Ability subjects.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th for each wrong answer.
NTPC ACT Trainee Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||Chemistry||120||120||2 Hours|
NTPC Asst Chemist Trainee Syllabus for Physical Chemistry
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Nuclear Chemistry etc.
NTPC Asst Chemist Syllabus for Organic Chemistry
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Preparation, Properties and reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Reactions of Benzene and hetero-cyclic compounds.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
NTPC Assistant Chemist Syllabus for Inorganic Chemistry
- Mole Concept and Stoichiometry.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Periodic Table.
- Transition Elements and lanthanoids.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Main Group Elements (S & P).
- Metallurgy including Ellingham diagram (basic).
- Coordination compound.
- B-inorganic Chemistry etc.
NTPC Asst Chemist Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Data Interpretation.
- Reasoning Ability.
- General Awareness etc.
Click on the link given below to download NTPC ACT Syllabus:
Download NTPC Chemist Trainee Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee & Asst Chemist Trainee Posts.
No of posts: 96.
Job Location: India.
Official website: www.ntpccareers.net
Direct Link to Download NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Syllabus pdf
Click on the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi: