- 1 Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus
- 2 OPSC
- 3 Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus are available here. The Odisha Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Section Officer Group C posts. An enormous number of interested candidates had applied for this recruitment notification. Now those candidates are browsing for Odisha PSC ASO Group C Exam Syllabus. Aspirants can get OPSC ASO Syllabus & Exam Pattern in our recruitment.guru website. Candidates can also download Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus Pdf. It will become easy for the candidates who are preparing for OPSC ASO written exam. Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus is useful for the candidates who are preparing for the exam.
Candidates can also visit our site regarding OPSC ASO Previous Papers, OPSC ASO Admit Card, OPSC ASO Exam Pattern.
Odisha Public Service Commission is known as OPSC. It is established on 1st April 1949. It is government recognized organization that is located in Orissa state. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public services of Odisha. The Commission has acquired varied experiences and expertise in the matter of selection of staff to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than six decades. The functions of the commission is broadly divided into four categories. Every year it will release the recruitment notifications for the job seekers in Orissa state. Recently the OPSC Board has issued the recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Section Officer. Many of the interested candidates had utilized this opportunity.
Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check OPSC Exam Pattern for the post of Group C Assistant Section Officer. Candidates can check in below table.
- The Question Paper will be in objective & descriptive type.
- The papers like Maths, Reasoning, Mental Ability & Theory Part of Computer Application from those papers there will be 50 questions each question carries two marks.
- For English & General Awareness Papers, from those papers there will be 100 questions each carrying one mark.
- The questions from Maths will be in Secondary Standards.
- The OPSC ASO wrote exam consists of total 600 Marks.
- Each Paper has the time duration of 1 hour.
- All questions are in Multiple Choice Type.
- The is no negative marking.
|English within 350 words||25|
|Odia within 350 words||25|
|Paper 4||General Awareness||100|
|Paper 5||Test Of Reasoning or Mental Ability||100|
|Paper 6||Computer Application|
|Skill Test in Computer (Practical)||50|
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus For English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction/Recognition.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks with Articles etc.
- Answering Questions based on Unseen Passages.
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus for Maths
This section tests the quantitative and Mathematical Skills of the candidate. Questions will be asked from Secondary School Standard Some of the topics ar given below.
- Mensuration (2D & 3D).
- Statistics & Probability.
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus for General Awareness.
- Current Affairs (National & International).
- Major financial/economic news.
- Budget & Five-year plans.
- Who’s Who Sports?
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Science.
- Important days.
- International & National Organizations.
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus for Essay
There will be two easy one easy from Odia & the other essay is from English.
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus for Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- The problem of Age Calculation.
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-verbal series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Grouping Identical Figures.
- Embedded figures, etc.
Odisha PSC ASO Syllabus for Computer Application
- Word Processing (MS Word).
- Spread Sheet (MS Excel).
- Presentation knowledge (MS PowerPoint).
- MS Access.
Usage of internet services available on Internet.
Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.