OFDC Dum Syllabus
OFDC Dum Dum Syllabus for Primary Teacher Exam are available here. Indian Ordnance Factory, Dum Dum released a OFDC Recruitment Notification to conduct a Written Exam for recruitment of posts of Teacher (Primary), Stenographer, Storekeeper, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Cook, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Durwan, Fireman, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade). Except Ordanance Factory Primary Teacher Recruitment Exam, all other exams were successfully completed. OFDC Teacher Exam will be going to hold on 30th September 2015.
Ordnance Factor Dum Dum Exam Syllabus
A Large number of candidates appeared for the MTS Exam. Now, its time for Teacher Recruitment. So, OFDC is going to conduct a written Test for Teacher on 30th September 2015. Candidates who are seeking for OFDC dum dum syllabus can download the OFDC dum dum Teacher Exam Syllabus directly from here.
OFDC DUM DUM Primary Teacher Syllabus
Most of the candidates may don’t the Syllabus clearly. So, OFDC recruitment.guru is providing OFDC Dum Dum Syllabus and Ordanance Factory Exam Pattern for Teacher (PRT) Exam.
Recruitment of NIE
OFDC Dum Dum Teacher Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern for Primary Teacher Written Exam is as Follows:
- The written test will be multiple choice/objective type.
- The Time Duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
|Part II||Current Affairs||25|
|General Science, General Math & Environmental Science||100|
- Part-II of the Question Paper of the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she qualifies in Part-I.
OFDC DUM DUM Syllabus for Primary Teacher
OFDC DUM DUM PRT Syllabus are enclosed below. Candidates who are preparing for the OFDC Teacher Written Test can download the OFDC Dum Dum Syllabus from here. Ofdc dum dum Teacher Exam Pattern & Syllabus are very helpful for the Aspirants.
ODFC DUM DUM Syllabus for Part I
Core Language Competency
- The candidate should have the adequate understanding of English and Hindi to deal with students of Elementary Classes.
- The ability to comprehend texts and express them effectively in writing/orally will be measured through Written Test and Teaching Skill Test.
English & Hindi:
- Verb forms
- Modal Auxiliaries
- Reported speech
- Letter Writing-formal & informal
- Essay on current issues
- Idioms and phrases
- Antonym & Synonyms
- Methods of teaching English at Elementary level.
OFDC Dum Dum Syllabus for Part 2
OFDC DUM DUM Syllabus for Current Affairs:
- In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities.
- Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person.
- So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too.
- Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
OFDC DUM DUM Syllabus for General Science:
- Living the world, Human Body, Plant Life, Natural Vegetation and Wild Life, Food.
- The Universe: Natural phenomenon, planets, Indian Space Research programme
- Our country: Its surface, natural resources, food & crop.
- Matter: Concept of elements, molecule and atom.
- The basic structure of an atom, Radioactivity, gases and liquids, classification of Hydrocarbons. Chemical and physical changes.
- Green house effect, photo synthesis
- Motion: Displacement, velocity; uniform and non-uniform motion along a straight line; acceleration, distance -time and velocity, idea’ of uniform circular motion.
- Force and motion, inertia, momentum, force and acceleration action and reaction forces. Elementary idea of conservation of momentum, conservation of energy, simple machine.
OFDC DUM DUM Syllabus for Reasoning Ability:
- Questions will be asked from analogies
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogistic reasoning.
OFDC DUM DUM Syllabus for General Maths:
- Number System, estimation of’ numbers, Place value, use of symbols, word problems on number operations involving large numbers, conversions of units of length & mass, Multiples and factors, even, odd and prime/composite numbers, prime factorization, HCF and LCM, Rationale numbers.
Whole numbers, Seeing patterns:
- Identifying and formulating.
- Rules, Integers, Properties of Integers, Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, percentages, profit & loss, work & time, velocity & distance, simple and compound interest, binomials, polynomials, basic of algebra, linear equation, quadratic equation & word related problems.
- Basic geometrical ideas: Line, line segment, ray. Open and closed figures. Angle -Vertex, arm, interior and exterior, Triangle, vertices, sides, angles, interior, Quadrilateral-Sides, vertices, angles, Circle-Center, radius, diameter, arc, Concept of a perimeter. Data handling.
- Pictograph-scaling in pictographs and its interpretation. General understanding of perimeter using regular shapes. Shapes of different kinds with the same perimeter.
- Area of various regular geometric shapes.
- Measuring areas of different shapes with the help of graph.
- The concept of volume, measurement of volume using a basic unit, a volume of a cube.
- Cuboids and cylinder, Volume and capacity (measurement of capacity).
- Surface area of a cube, cuboids and cylinder.
Primary Institutions of democracy, Local bodies, State bodies, National bodies, citizen’s rights in the democracy, Role of Panchayat and Nagarpalikas in education, health and other social services.
Population growth in India:
- Distribution, density & growth, sex ratio, rural-urban composition, education, Human development indicators.
- Common Diseases, Deficiency diseases & Communicable diseases and their prevention. First Aid and Our Health Services at Village and District Level, Natural Calamities -their causes, impact and steps to reduce the effect, Transport and Communication -their impact, Natural Resources-Air, Water, Soil and Land (Minerals, Metals, non-metals), Resources and Development.
- Natural resources: Forest and minerals, Water resources, rivers, irrigation system and crop pattern.
- Map of India-Location of identification, understanding of globe with special reference to Latitude, Longitude & time, Five Years Plans, National freedom movement, cultural renaissance, social reformers of India.
Download OFDC Teacher Exam Syllabus
OFDC Dum Dum Syllabus pdf are enclosed below. Applicants can freely download the Ofdc Dum Dum Exam pattern & Syllabus and prepare well for the Exam.