OJEE Syllabus 2018
OJEE Syllabus 2018 is available on this page for the Joint Entrance Examination. The OJEE Board is going to release the OJEE Exam Notification for the year 2018. So, the candidates who are willing to apply for the Odisha JEE Exam 2018 Notification can make use of the Odisha JEE Syllabus provided here. The admission to the college of Odisha depends on the JEE Main Exam. The aspirants can prepare well for the OJEE Exam with the help of OJEE Syllabus 2018. There is tough competition for the OJEE. So, the applicants who want to get admission into the Odisha Colleges have to qualify for OJEE Mains Exam 2018. To help for those type of aspirants here our website recruitment.guru providing the Odisha JEE Syllabus.
From our website, the candidates are also allowed to download the OJEE Syllabus 2018 PDF for free of cost without any complications. Just by clicking on the relevant PDF attachment you will download the OdishaJEE 2018 Syllabus. Our website also giving all Entrance Exams Syllabus & Govt Jobs Syllabus.
|Name of the Board||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination [OJEE]|
|Name of the exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam|
|Starting date to Apply||30th January 2018|
|Last date to Apply||27th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date for online application fee payment||31st March 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit card release date||20th April 2018|
|Exam date||13th May 2018|
|Result date||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starting date||Last week of June 2018|
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination [OJEE]
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination in short known as OJEE. OdishaJEE is a state-government controlled centralized test for admission to many private and governmental medical, engineering & management institutions in Odisha. The test is taken after the 12th grade, Diploma, Graduate degree, Postgraduate degree for admission to the graduation of lateral entry in B.Tech, lateral entry in B.Arch, B.Pharm, BDS, (also known as Bachelors), MBA, MCA, PDCM, PGDM, M.Pharm, and M.Tech courses. The OJEE Cell about to release the OJEE 2018 Notification. So, the candidates can prepare for the OJEE Exam with the help of OJEE Syllabus 2018.
Odisha JEE Exam Pattern 2018
The Odisha JEE Syllabus Pdf is available below. The eligible Candidates will be called for Mains Exam. Applicants who are qualified in Prelims will later be called for Main Exam based on clearing the subsequent stages. So, the candidates prepare to face the tough competition. For them, we are providing the OJEE Exam Pattern 2018 along with the OJEE Syllabus 2018 for Main.
The OJEE Mains Exam paper consists of 3 Subjects. 60 Questions are given from each Discipline. The table shows the number of Questions for each Subject.
OJEE Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Discipline||No of Questions|
Orissa JEE 2018 Syllabus
The candidates who are going to apply for the Odisha JEE Exam 2018 can refer our website for preparation material, OJEE Syllabus, OJEE Exam Pattern. Here we are giving the Orissa JEE 2018 Syllabus as per the OJEE Official Syllabus provided on the Official Site www.odishajee.com. Below, we have given a detailed OdishaJEE Syllabus 2018 for each Subject of Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics.
OJEE Syllabus 2018
OdishaJEE Syllabus for Physics
- Laws Of Motion.
- Electronic Devices.
- Rotational Motion.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Current Electricity.
- Work, Energy & Power.
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Oscillations And Waves.
- Communication Systems.
- Physics And Measurement.
- Properties Of Solids And Liquids.
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation.
- Magnetic Effects Of Current & Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents.
- Experimental Skills.
OJEE Mains Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics
- Vector Algebra.
- Integral Calculus.
- Sequences & Series.
- Differential Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- Matrices & Determinants.
- Statistics And Probability.
- Sets, Relations & Functions.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Permutations And Combinations.
- Limit, Continuity And Differentiability.
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications.
Odisha JEE 2018 Syllabus – Chemistry
- States of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- P – Block Elements.
- d – and f – Block Elements.
- Co-Ordination Compounds.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Chemistry In Everyday Life.
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Principles Related To Practical Chemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Some Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry.
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure.
- General Principles & Processes Of Isolation Of Metals.
- S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals).
- Classification Of Elements & Periodicity In Properties.
- Purification And Characterisation Of Organic Compounds.
Direct Link to get OJEE Syllabus Pdf
OJEE Syllabus 2018 Pdf – Download Here