OJEE Syllabus 2016
OJEE Syllabus 2016 is available on this page for the Joint Entrance Examination. The OJEE Board is going to release the OJEE Exam Notification for the year 2016. So, the candidates who are willing to apply for the Odisha JEE Exam 2016 Notification can make use of the Odisha JEE Syllabus provided here. The admission to the college of Odisha depends on the JEE Main Exam. The aspirants can prepare well for the OJEE Exam with the help of OJEE Syllabus 2016. There is tough competition for the OJEE. So, the applicants who want to get admission into the Odisha Colleges have to qualify in OJEE Mains Exam 2016. To help for those type of aspirants here our website recruitment.guru providing the Odisha JEE Syllabus.
From our website, the candidates are also allowed to download the OJEE Syllabus 2016 PDF for free of cost without any complications. Just by clicking on the relevant PDF attachment you will download the OdishaJEE 2016 Syllabus. Our website also giving all Entrance Exams Syllabus & Govt Jobs Syllabus.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination [OJEE]
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination in short known as OJEE. OdishaJEE is a state-government controlled centralised test for admission to many private and governmental medical, engineering & management institutions in Odisha. The test is taken after the 12th grade, Diploma, Graduate degree, Postgraduate degree for admission to the graduation of lateral entry in B.Tech, lateral entry in B.Arch, B.Pharm, BDS, (also known as Bachelors), MBA, MCA, PDCM, PGDM, M.Pharm, and M.Tech courses. The OJEE Cell about to release the OJEE 2016 Notification. So, the candidates can prepare for the OJEE Exam with the help of OJEE Syllabus 2016.
OdishaJEE Exam Pattern 2016
The Odisha JEE Syllabus Pdf is available below. The eligible Candidates will be called for Mains Exam. Applicants who are qualified in Prelims will later be called for Main Exam based on clearing the subsequent stages. So, the candidates prepare to face the tough competition. For them, we are providing the OJEE Exam Pattern 2016 along with the OJEE Syllabus 2016 for Main.
The OJEE Mains Exam paper consists of 3 Subjects. 60 Questions are given from each Discipline. The table shows the number of Questions for each Subject.
OJEE Exam Pattern 2016
|S.No||Discipline||No of Questions|
Orissa JEE 2016 Syllabus
The candidates who are going to apply for the Odisha JEE Exam 2016 can refer our website for preparation material, OJEE Syllabus, OJEE Exam Pattern. Here we are giving the Orissa JEE 2016 Syllabus as per the OJEE Official Syllabus provided in the Official Site www.odishajee.com. Below, we have given a detailed OdishaJEE Syllabus 2016 for each Subject of Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics.
OJEE Syllabus 2016
OdishaJEE Syllabus for Physics
- Laws Of Motion.
- Electronic Devices.
- Rotational Motion.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Current Electricity.
- Work, Energy & Power.
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Oscillations And Waves.
- Communication Systems.
- Physics And Measurement.
- Properties Of Solids And Liquids.
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation.
- Magnetic Effects Of Current & Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents.
- Experimental Skills.
OJEE Mains Syllabus 2016 for Mathematics
- Vector Algebra.
- Integral Calculus.
- Sequences & Series.
- Differential Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- Matrices & Determinants.
- Statistics And Probability.
- Sets, Relations & Functions.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Permutations And Combinations.
- Limit, Continuity And Differentiability.
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications.
Odisha JEE 2016 Syllabus – Chemistry
- States of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- P – Block Elements.
- d – and f – Block Elements.
- Co-Ordination Compounds.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Chemistry In Everyday Life.
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Principles Related To Practical Chemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Some Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry.
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure.
- General Principles & Processes Of Isolation Of Metals.
- S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals).
- Classification Of Elements & Periodicity In Properties.
- Purification And Characterisation Of Organic Compounds.
Details about Odisha Entrance Exam Syllabus 2016
Name of the Exam: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination [OJEE].
Official Website: www.odishajee.com
Category: OJEE Syllabus.
Direct Link to get OJEE Syllabus PDF