Download OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017 Pdf. Participants of Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 of Assistant Public Prosecutor Odisha can get Syllabi and Exam Pattern. Therefore, Download the Odisha PSC Syllabus Pdf for Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam 2017. – www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017
Aspirants those applied for Odisha PSC Jobs as per Odisha State Prosecution Service of Assistant Public Prosecutor posts can be selected through Written Examination. Thus, we provided the Group B Assistant Public Prosecutor Odisha Exam Syllabus 2017. Candidates are in the right place to get information about the exam syllabus. The provided syllabi consist the topics that needed to prepare for the written examination.
Visit the official website www.opsc.gov.in for Asst Public Prosecutor exam details. Practice the Model Papers of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam of previous year question papers. By this, your preparation will be adequate, and you will get knowledge on the subject. So, Download the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus and Sample Old Papers given in enclosed links.
Detailed Syllabus for Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam 2017 – www.opsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancies||192 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Posts|
|Starting date to apply||6th April 2017|
|Closing date to apply||5th May 2017, Hardcopies by 8th May 2017|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
[Get Odisha State Government Vacancy updates through Freejobalert ]
Download Group B OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus Pdf 2017
The Employment News of OPSC Advertisement released for Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2017. The Written Test shortlists the Eligible applicants of Odisha State Prosecution Service posts. Hence we provided the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017 Pdf. Candidates can get free download pdf of Assistant Public Prosecutor Odisha Exam 2017 if given in the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
You can either directly download the syllabus or Note down the subject topics presented in this article. For more information about the Odisha Govt Jobs Assistant Public Prosecutor Notification 2017, Vacancies, Exam dates will be available in Notification link. Refer OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017 in below sections.
Selection Procedure for OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam 2017
We have provided the selection process for the Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam 2017 on this page. So, we suggest the candidates prepare well and crack this examination.
- Written Test
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No||Subjects||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||45||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|2.||The Evidence Act, 1872||40|
|3.||Indian Penal Code, 1860||45|
Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Group B Examination 2017
- The Exam will be Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choice Answers (MCQ).
- Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam has One Paper.
- A Total of 130 marks.
- Depending on the Written exam marks, candidates can be selected further to Viva-Voce Test in 1:3 ratio concerning the number of vacancies.
Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Syllabus 2017
With the Exam Pattern, aspirants can get a view of the Exam Structure. Before beginning the exam preparation, once check the Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus OPSC given down the page. Since the syllabi consist the subject topics that may come across the written test. So, check the OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017.
Assistant Public Prosecutor Odisha Exam Syllabus 2017 Topics
The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 Chapter Topics
- Constitution Of Criminal Courts And Offices.
- Power Of Courts.
- A.- Powers of Superior Officers Of Police.
- B.- AID to the Magistrates And The Police.
- Arrest Of Persons.
- Processes To Compel Appearance.
- Processes To Compel The Production Of Things.
- Security For Keeping The Peace And For Good Behaviour.
- Order For Maintenance Of Wives, Children, And Parents.
- Maintenance Of Public Order And Tranquillity.
- Preventive Action Of The Police.
- Information To The Police And Their Powers To Investigate.
- Jurisdiction Of The Criminal Courts In Inquiries And Trials.
- Conditions Requisite For Initiation Of Proceedings.
- Complaints To Magistrates.
- The Charge.
- Trial Before A Court Of Session.
- Reference And Revision.
- Transfer Of Criminal Cases.
- Execution, Suspension, Remission And Commutation Of Sentences.
- Provisions As To Bail And Bonds.
- General Provisions As To Inquiries And Trials.
- The Judgment.
- Provisions As To Offences Affecting The Administration Of Justice.
- Submission Of Death Sentences For Confirmation.
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus Pdf – OPSC Syllabus 2017
Indian Penal Code, 1860 Chapter Topics
- General Explanations.
- General Exceptions.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- Offenses Against The State.
- The Offenses Relating To The Army 1 [ Navy And Air Force].
- Offenses Against The Public Tranquillity.
- The Offences By Or Relating To Pubilc Servants.
- Contempt Of The Lawful Authority Of Public Servants.
- False Evidence And Offences Against Public Justice.
- Offenses Relation To Coin and Government Stamps.
- The Offences Relating To Weights And Measures.
- Offenses Affecting The Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency, And Morals.
- The Offences Relating To Religion.
- Offenses Affecting The Human Body.
- The Offences Against Property Of Theft.
- The Criminal Breach Of Contracts Of Service.
- Offenses Relating To Marriage.
- Cruelty By Husband Or Relatives Of Husband.
- Criminal Intimidation, Insult, And Annoyance.
- Attempts To Commit Offences.
Download Odisha PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017 & Previous Papers Pdf
The candidates can check the OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Previous Papers here. So, the applicants can practice the number of solved papers. With the presented OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus Pdf, Individuals can begin their exam preparation. But aspirants need to use this syllabus as a referral. We may not guarantee that same related questions are asked in the Written test. Refer official website www.opsc.gov.in for Exam details.