- 1 Ordnance Factory Chanda Syllabus
- 1.1 IOF Chanda Syllabus for Group C Industrial Posts
- 1.2 Ordnance Factory Chanda Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Brief Details About Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Download Ordnance Factory Chanda Group C Syllabus Pdf @ ofchanda.gov.in
Ordnance Factory Chanda Group C Syllabus 2016 is available here for the Written conducting for the 568 Group C Posts. Download OFB Chanda Syllabus Pdf and check Ordnance Factory Chanda Exam Pattern for Electrician, FGM, Manson, etc Group C Vacancies. You can also Download IOF Chanda Previous Papers on this Page.
Ordnance Factory Chanda Syllabus
Ordnance Factory Chanda Group C Syllabus required for the Written Exam going to be conducting for the selection of candidates for Various Group C Posts is available here on our recruitment.guru website. Applicants who have applied for these IOF Jobs may probably be checking for the Ordnance Factory Chanda Exam Syllabus for Electrician, Mechanist & Other Posts. For those applicants, Here we are providing the complete syllabus required to prepare for the IOF Chanda Exam.
Here on our site, we have provided the OFB Chanda Group C Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for the Convenience of the Aspirants. Check the Ordnance Factory New Exam Pattern which is clearly described below. Have a look at the Ordnance Factory Chanda Updated Syllabus given below & prepare thoroughly for the written Exam conducting for the Group C Posts.
IOF Chanda Syllabus for Group C Industrial Posts
OFB Chanda Recruitment Notification for 568 Vacancies of Group C Industrial Posts has recently published by the Ordnance Factory Board, Chanda in the Month of August 2016. Aspirants interested in Central Government Jobs can apply for these Group C Jobs in IOF Chanda up to 30th August 2016. But to get the Job in Chanda Ordnance Factory, candidates must attend the Written Exam conducted by the OFB Chanda. So it is advisable to read the complete Ordnance Factory Chanda Syllabus and Exam Pattern to qualify in the Exam.
IOF Syllabus for Group C jobs is given below. We hope this will be helpful to you. Prepare well by following the Ordnance Factory Chanda Group C Syllabus & Exam Pattern. You can also Download the IOF Chanda Group C Previous Papers from our website. Bookmark, our site recruitment.guru, to get more updates regarding OFB Chanda Recruitment 2016 Notification, such as Exam Pattern, IOF Chanda Previous Year Question Papers, Ordnance Factory Chanda Admit Cards, Results, etc. Have a look at the Syllabus provided below and prepare thoroughly for the Written Exam.
Ordnance Factory Chanda Exam Pattern
Along with the Syllabus getting Idea about the Exam Pattern will also helpful in Preparation of the Ordnance Factory Chanda Group C Exam. By knowing the Exam Pattern you will know how many questions will be asked from each Topic. So that you can Manage your time to prepare for various Subjects. For the Sake of the Aspirants here in our website we have also provided the IOF Chanda Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus. Check the OFB Chanda Exam Pattern and be Prepared for the Exam.
|S.NO||Type Of Exam||Parts||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Part A||General Science||10||10||2 Hrs|
|3||Part B||NCVT Syllabus||80||80|
Brief Details About Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Chanda Ordnance Factory.
Name of the Posts: Group C Posts.
Total Vacancies: 568 Posts.
Official Website: www.ofchanda.gov.in
Last Date: 10/09/2016.
Location: Chanda, Maharashtra.
OF Chanda Group C Selection Process:
- Written Test.
- Trade Test.
Download Ordnance Factory Chanda Group C Syllabus Pdf @ ofchanda.gov.in
Ordnance Factory Chanda Written exam will contain Objective type Questions from different Subjects. Here we are giving related topics from which the questions may be asked in the IOF Written Exam. Those subjects are mentioned below. Ordnance Factory Recruitment Board will cover all these subjects in the exam.
OF Chanda Group C Syllabus:
- General Science.
- General Aptitude.
- NCVT Syllabus of Relevant Trade.
OFC Chanda Syllabi – General Science
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Work, energy and power.
- Wave optics.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
IOF Chanda Syllabus – General Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Profit And Loss.
- Computation Of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio And Proportion.
- Use Of Tables And Graphs.
- Time And Distance.
- Ratio And Time.
- Time And Work Etc