OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus 2016 & Odisha SSC Lab asst Test Pattern is Here for Download. Candidates may find the details like exam pattern, Exam Date, No of questions and Total marks, etc. from the Test Pattern.
OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus 2016
The Odisha Staff SelectioN Commission Lab Asst Syllabus & Test pattern are useful to the candidates who had applied before the last date. We have some useful information for the candidates who are seeking for the Orissa SSC Lab Asst Syllabus and Test pattern. Please go through the links we have attached on this page and download the corresponding Syllabus and Test pattern. Along with the OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus and test pattern, you may also get the Previous Papers Here. The previous Papers are useful for the applied candidates to manage time in the Written exam. The Selection will be made purely by Written exam only. So the candidates who want to place in this recruitment need to make a preparation plan and follow it regularly.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has updated the Latest recruitment notification on the official website and inviting online applications from the eligible and interested candidates who have been seeking for the Government Jobs in the State of Odisha. There are nearly 68 jobs according to the Latest Employment News, and the various posts may include the Laboratory Assistant, etc. Interested candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should follow the official recruitment notification and apply before the last date. The Last date for online application submission is 26th July 2016. Candidates are advised to download and check the Orissa SSC Latest Recruitment Notification and verify the details like age limit, educational qualification, and Selection process, etc. Below we attached the OSSC Lab Asst Recruitment notification link for the guidance of the candidates. Click on the below link and download the recruitment for future reference.
Click here to Download the Odisha SSC Latest Recruitment 2016
Odisha SSC Lab Asst Test Pattern
The Test Pattern is tabulated here for the sake of candidates who have applied for this recruitment before the last date and are seeking for the Test pattern. Candidates who are serious about this recruitment are advised to know the Test Pattern before going to take the test. The Test Pattern may help you the candidates at the time of Written Test. The Official test pattern is mentioned on the Official website, and we will tabulate the Exact Test Pattern according to The OSSC officials.
- It is an Objective Based written exam. I.e., the Test paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Test will be conducted for 240 Marks.
- There shall be negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- One Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer question.
|S.NO||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
Download OSSC Laboratory Asst Test Syllabus 2016
The OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus including sub-topics is listed on this page for the sake of candidates who will appear in the Written test conducted by the OSSC Board. The Syllabus covered topics were as follows
- Engineering Mechanics etc.
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Work, energy and power.
- Wave optics.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
Engineering Mechanics Syllabus
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Theory of Machines.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Metal Casting.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Operations Research.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Inventory Control.
- Engineering Materials.
Brief Info of Odisha SSC Syllabus 2016
Organisation Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant.
No of Vacancies: 68.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last Date: 26-07-2016.
Official website: www.ossc.gov.in
Direct Link for Downloading the Orissa SSC Syllabus 2016
Candidates can follow this page regularly and follow the updates of Orissa Staff Selection Commission recruitment and OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus and Test Pattern. In addition to this info, we will also upgrade the info like OSSC Answer Key, Expected Cut off Marks and OSSC Lab Asst previous papers.
Click Here to Download the Orissa SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern