PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates applied for the PDCC Bank Clerk Jobs, are now searching for PDCC Bank Syllabus 2018. Hence, for the sake of aspirants, we have updated the articles with useful information. Here you can find the Latest PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern 2018. Therefore, candidates can refer the below mentioned sections and prepare well for the upcoming Bank Exams 2018. Also, check the PDCC Bank Clerk Test Pattern 2018 for a better understanding of question papers. There is a lot of competition in terms of Bank Jobs, therefore applied candidates have to pay extra attention and have to work hard while preparation.
The applicants applying for the above job role have to undergo the following recruitment process,
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
PDCC Bank Syllabus 2018 Details – 393 Clerk Vacancies
|Name of the Bank||Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (PDCC)|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk (Lekhanik) Posts|
|No of Vacancies||393|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||16th December 2017|
|PDCC Bank Pune Clerk Exam Date 2018||11th March 2018|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Type of Exam||Name of the Subjects||No. of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Objective Type Test||Knowledge of local Language||100||2 hours|
The PDCC Bank Exam Pattern is updated here. Candidates can check and refer when they start their preparation. Also, in the below sections, we have given topic wise PDCC Bank Exam Syllabus for candidates’ reference. Hence, go through the following sections.
Download पुणे जिला केंद्रीय सहकारी बैंक क्लर्क (लेखनी) Exam Syllabus 2018-19
Download the PDCC Bank Syllabus for Clerk Posts. Before going to attend the Examination, Once check the Exam Pattern. The Provided Clerk Exam Syllabus is for reference use only. The Provided Syllabus & Exam Pattern will help you to get an idea of the Examination. For your better preparation, we have also provided PDCC Bank Clerk Solved Papers. With the Provided PDCC Bank Exam Syllabus & Papers perform well in the Examination.
PDCC Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus – Numerical Ability:
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- HCF and LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Number Systems.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Work.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
Pune DCC Bank Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning:
- Coding and Decoding.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figural Series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Analysis and Judgement.
Pune DCC Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus – General English:
- Phrases and Idioms.
- Mood and Voice.
- Adverb and Conjunction.
- Interrogative Sentences.
- Spelling Mistake Detection.
- Degree (Positive, Comparative, and Superlative).
- Infinitive and Gerund.
- Noun and Pronoun.
- Spotting Error.
PDDC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness:
- Scientific Research.
- National/ Internationa Organizations.
- Art and Culture.
- Everday Science.
Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk Syllabus – Computer Awareness:
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocol.
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office.
- Parts of Computer.
- Computer abbreviation.
- Computer Shortcuts Key.
- Input /Output Devices.
- Memory and Storage Device.
- Operating System Basics.
- Computer Definition.
- History of Modern Computer.
- Types of Computer.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Networking and Communication.
- Database Basics.
- Basic Computer Fundamentals.
- Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities.
- Number System.
- History and Future of Computers.
- Basic Organization of Computer System.
- Computer Shortcuts / Computer Abbreviation.
- Difference between Hardware and Software.
DPCC Bank Pune Syllabus 2018 – Banking Awareness:
- Difference between Input and Output Device.
- Examples of Computer Devices.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Banking Awareness.
- Banking Concepts.
- Commercial Banking.
- International Banking.
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme.
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme.
- Institutional Financing.
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember.
- E-banking & Payment Banks.
- International Financial Organization.
- The Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS.
- Recent Amendments in Banking Ombudsman Scheme.
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations.
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams.
- Basics of Hardware and Software.
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use.
- Shortcut Keyset.
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme).
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know.
- Reserve Bank of India.
- Banking Ombudsman.
- Banking Terms.
- List of Important Abbreviations.
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation.
- Investment and Exchange.
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India.
- Cash Management.
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits.
- Public and Private Sector Banks.
Download PDCC Bank Syllabus 2018