- 1 PWD Mumbai JE Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Mumbai Civil Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Mumbai Junior Engineer Grade B Syllabus 2016
- 1.3 Brief Info of Mumbai Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
- 1.4 Direct Link to Download PWD Mumbai Exam Syllabus 2016
PWD Mumbai JE Syllabus 2016 along with the Exam Pattern are available here. Applicants who have applied to this recruitment can download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern at the Official website i.e www.pwdje2016.in
PWD Mumbai JE Syllabus 2016
Candidates who are seeking for the Mumbai Junior Engineer Civil Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern can reach the right place for downloading it. Here we are attaching the direct link for Downloading the Mumbai Junior Engineer Civil Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The Exam pattern and Syllabus are necessary for the exam preparation. The applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the selection process decided by the higher authorities of PWD Mumbai. The Selection Process may include Online Written Test followed by the personal Interview. Competition is extreamly high for this Junior Engineer Recruitment. The candidates who are aimed in this Mumbai JE posts can download the Syllabus and Exam pattern on this page.
Public Works Department has issued a recruitment notification to hire candidates for various Junior Engineer posts. There are nearly 80 posts according to the Official recruitment. It was inviting online applications from the Skilled and Dynamic Candiadtes. Aspirants who are searching for the Government Jobs in the State of Maharashtra can grab this opportunity and apply before the last date. The Last Date for the Online Submission is 19th May 2016. Aspirants whio have possessed the Bachelors Degree in civil Stream are only eligible tot his recruitment. Applicants are advised that, must read the official recruitment notification to check the details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, selection process, etc. We have attached the direct link of Exam important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with the previous papers for download.
Mumbai Civil Engineer Exam Pattern
- It is Objective Type Question papers consisting of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam Paper will be set in English and Marathi Languages.
- The Exam is conducted for 100 Marks.
|S.NO||Subject Name||Total Marks|
Mumbai Junior Engineer Grade B Syllabus 2016
The Topics covered in the Mumbai Junior Engineer Grade B Exam are mentioned below for reference. Candiates can follow the Syllabus and Start the Exam Preparation. The Exam Pattern which we have attache is just for reference. The Officials not yet released the Exact Syllabus at its Official site. We will update soon the Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern on this page for the Guidance of the candidates. The Topics covered are
- General Knowledge.
- Technical Subject.
- Aptitude Syllabus.
General Knowledge Syllabus 2016
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- History – India.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Reasoning Syllabus 2016
- Visual Memory.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figural Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
English Syllabus 2016
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Cloze passage.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Comprehension passage etc.
Aptitude Syllabus 2016
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Distance.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
- PSC Structures.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Brief Info of Mumbai Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
Organization Name: Public Works Department.
Post Name: Junior Engineer.
No of vacancies: 80.
Last Date: 24-05-2016.
Tentative Written Exam Date: 19-06-2016.
Official Website: www.pwdje2016.in
Direct Link to Download PWD Mumbai Exam Syllabus 2016
Candidates can regularly follow the recruitment.guru website to check the latest recruitment notifications, Syllabus, and PWD Mumbai Junior Engineer Exam Previous papers. Bookmark this page with Ctrl+D to check the Latest Updates. Click on the below link for downloading the Exam Syllabus directly.
Download PWD Junior Engineer Syllabus