Download RBI Manager Syllabus 2020 PDF. Aspirants who applied for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager/ Manager Recruitment 2020 can get Syllabi and Exam Pattern. Therefore, Note down the RBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 PDF along with the Exam Pattern. – www.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
Individuals who applied for Bank Jobs in Reserve Bank 2020 for Asst Manager, Manager posts have to attend for the written test to get placed in Manager vacancies. For this, the job aspirants might be looking for RBI Manager Syllabus. Here you can download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Reserve Bank Asst Manager Exam. To make your preparation more efficient we also provide the Previous Papers for the Manager written examination. By this aspirants can know the structure of the exam along with the knowledge of questions asked in exams. The RBI Assistant Manager Syllabus PDF consists of Topics that will cover in the examination. So, Have a look at the Syllabus mentioned below the article. You can also visit the official website for more details about the recruitment www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Manager Syllabus 2020 PDF
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India Services Board|
|Name of the Posts||Manager & Assistant Manager|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2020:
You can get all States Government latest vacancy updates through Free Job Alerts web page of www.recruitment.guru website. Reserve Bank of India released an advertisement about the Grade A & Grade B Recruitment of Manager posts. Eligible aspirants those applied will under selection by Written Examination. Click on the link given below to get complete details about Notification, vacancies, eligibility, Online application, and exam dates etc.
Reserve Bank Grade A, B Previous Papers
With the Provided RBI Manager Syllabus candidates can now practice the RBI Manager Old papers of last 5 years. Practice those model papers as much as possible to get grip on time management and also knowledge about the Subject. By this, you can know the difficulty level of the Assistant Manager examination.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern 2020 – Phase I
|S.No||Sections||Total Marks||Time Duration|
- It will consist of Objective Type Questions
- The total duration for the examination is 2 Hours
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Pattern 2020 – Phase II
|Paper 1||English (Written Skills)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper 2||Economics & Social Issues||100||90 Mins|
|Paper 3||Optional paper (Finance & Management/Economics/Statistics)||100||90 Mins|
|Total||300||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
- Questions will be of Objective Type
- The total duration for the examination is 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Download RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus PDF 2020
The Candidates those who applied for the Grade B officer RBI vacancies can download the Syllabus. Here click on the following RBI Grade B Syllabus link to download the Syllabus. However, referring to the RBI Officer Grade B Exam Syllabus is important for the candidates. So, click below to get the complete topics list for RBI Grade B Syllabus here.
RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus Phase I
- English Language.
- General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Antonyms etc.
- Banking Terms, Current Rates
- International & National Organizations.
- General Science.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Affairs.
- Time & Distance.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time & Work.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images
- Decision Making
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series etc.
RBI Grade B Phase II Syllabus
- English (Writing Skills).
- Economic and Social Issues.
- Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
Economics and Social Issues
- Growth and Development.
- Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental issues.
- Economic Reforms in India
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India.
- Industrial and Labour Policy.
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy.
- The role of Economic Planning.
- Opening up of the Indian Economy.
- Financial System.
- Financial Markets.
- General Topics.
- Management: its nature and scope.
- The Management Processes.
- Human Resource Development.
- Motivation, Morale, and Incentives.
- Corporate Governance.
- Micro Economics.
- Macro Economics.
- International Economics.
- Public Economics.
- India’s Economy and Development Issues.
- Statistical Methods
- Linear Models
- Statistical Inference
- Multivariate Analysis
- Optimization Techniques and Statistical Quality Control
- Sample Surveys and Design of Experiments
- Applied Economic Statistics
- Vital Statistics
- Numerical Analysis
- Basic Computer Applications