RPF Syllabus 2018
RPF Syllabus 2018 Pdf: The Indian Railways and RRB invited applications to fill the Constable and Sub Inspector Posts in Railway Protection Force. There are 9739 vacancies in Total to be filled by Eligible and Talented candidates. This is an Excellent opportunity to grab the Railway Job. As there will be a Huge Competition for RPF Constable, SI Jobs. It is important for everyone to understand and know the detailed syllabus. So, let’s move forward to start your preparation for the RPF examination. Go through the entire article to know about RPF Syllabus and exam pattern for Constable & Sub Inspector posts of RPF 2018 Exam. Also, don’t forget to download the RPF Syllabus Pdf from the link given in the section below. Furthermore, for more details check the Official RPF Recruitment details given below.
RPF Constable, SI Syllabus 2018 Details
|Railway Protection Force Constable, SI Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Board/ Railway Protection Special Force|
|Name of the Post||Constable & SI|
|No of Vacancies||9739|
|Starting Date of Application||1st June 2018|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||30th June 2018|
|Examination Date||November 2018 (Expected)|
RPF Exam Pattern 2018 – Railway Protection Force Syllabus 2018
The RPF Exam Pattern for Constable & Sub-Inspector is mentioned in the following table. Hence, applicants looking for the RPF Exam pattern can easily refer them. The RPF SI & Constable Exam Pattern 2018 is very important for the Job Seekers. It will help the candidates to understand the question paper pattern. Also, it will help them to shortlist the important topics. Therefore, read and understand the complete RPSF Constable Exam Pattern 2018 from here. The RPF Selection Process for Constable and Sub-Inspector Posts is having three Phases as follows.
- Written Examination (Phase-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (Phase-II)
- Interview/Document Verification (Phase-III)
RPF Constable Exam Pattern 2018
|Examination Type||Subjects Name||No of Questions|
|Objective Type||Numerical Aptitude||35|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35|
- RPF Constable Exam is a written Exam which is an objective Type.
- The RPF Constable Exam question paper has three sections.
- A total of 120 questions will be there from the above-mentioned subjects.
RPF Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2018
|Written Test||General Knowledge||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
- The RPF SI exam is an Objective type exam.
- It consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total marks for the examination are 200.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be 200 questions asked from various subjects.
- There is negative marking for every wrong answer.
RPF Syllabus 2018 | RPSF Syllabus Pdf
In this section, Candidates can find the detailed RPF Constable, SI Syllabus 2018. Check the following section and prepare for the exam. Also, there is a link below for RPF syllabus 2018 pdf download. You can also find RPF syllabus 2018 in Hindi 2018 or visit the official page to get the syllabus in regional languages like RPF Exam Syllabus in Telugu.
The RPF SI, Constable Syllabus Exam consists of the following topics
- General Awareness
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge
RPF Exam Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Time and Distance.
- Differential Equations.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Number Systems.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Real Analysis.
- Profit and Loss.
- Essential Mathematics.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio and Time.
- Differential Geometry.
Railway Protection Force Syllabus – General Awareness
- Basic Computer.
- Everyday Science.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Inventions in the World.
- Scientific Research.
- Basic GK.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Questions relating to History.
- Art & Culture.
- General Awareness of Environment & application to society.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- History, Culture, Traditions, and Festivals.
- National/ International Organizations /Institutions.
- Indian Parliament.
General Intelligence & Reasoning – RPF Syllabus 2018
- Paper Cutting.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Character Puzzles.
- Cause and Effect.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Verification of Truth.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Images.
- Water Images.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Series Completion.
- Figure Matrix.
- Blood Relation Test.
- Dot Situation.
- Rule Detection.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Grouping of Images.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Image Analysis.
- Pattern Completion.
- Shape Construction.
- Paper Folding.
- Direction Sense Test.
General Knowledge – RFP Constable Syllabus
- General Awareness – Railways.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Indian Geography.
- Development Programmes.
- Science and Technology.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Current Affairs – National & International Importance.