- 1 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 RPSC Recruitment 2016 – rajasthan.gov.in
- 3 RPSC – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- 3.1 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus for Plant Pathology
- 3.2 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus for Entomology
- 3.3 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus for Agronomy
- 3.4 RPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus for Agriculture Botany
- 3.5 Download RPSC Syllabus for Agricultural Research Officer 2016
- 3.6 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Plant Pathology Syllabus
- 3.7 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Entomology Syllabus
- 3.8 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Agronomy Syllabus
- 3.9 RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Agriculture Botany Syllabus
RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus is given here for download. Candidates who are appearing for this exam can check the RPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern & RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Previous Papers on our website. The RPSC ARO Recruitment 2016 Notification released by the officials of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is provided on the official website i.e rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The Rajasthan PSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus is given below subject wise. Eligible candidates who have applied for these posts can check the RPSC Syllabus & RPSC ARO Exam Pattern for starting their preparation. Aspirants who are planning to appear for this RPSC exam can utilize the RPSC Syllabus & RPSC Agricultural Officer Exam Pattern. Candidates can check the RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Previous Papers given in our recruitment.guru website to analyze the exam pattern. Applicants who haven’t applied yet can check the RPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification and apply online at the official website before the last date.
The RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective i.e it contains Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Marks allocated for this Written Test is 100.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions asked from concerned discipline.
- Each question carries one Mark.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
|1.||Written Test||100||100||2 Hours|
RPSC Recruitment 2016 – rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) issued an advertisement inviting applications from eligible candidates for various posts. There are nearly 83 vacant positions according to the notification. Applicants who possess Graduation Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University or equivalent are eligible to apply. Eligible aspirants who wish to get a job in Rajasthan Government can apply to these posts in online mode before the last date. The Last date for RPSC Online Registration is 15th March 2016. The comprehensive details regarding the RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern are provided below.
RPSC – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is an empowered organization working under the State Govt of Rajasthan. The RPSC makes schemes required for recruitment of applicants into State Civil Services. The RPSC selects suitable candidates into different departments of the State Government. RPSC releases announcements every year for recruitment of aspirants into several posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in the Government Jobs of Rajasthan can apply to this posts in online mode following the release of advertisement. Applicants can visit the official website i.e rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for more details.
RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus for Plant Pathology
- History and Scope of Plant Pathology.
- Plant Virology.
- Plant Bacteriology.
- Plant Disease Management.
- Diseases of Crop Plants.
- Principles of Plant Pathology.
- Laboratory and Analytical Techniques.
- Epidemiology and forecasting of plant disease.
- Mushroom Production Technology etc.
RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus for Entomology
- Insect Morphology.
- Insect Anatomy& Physiology.
- Insect Taxonomy.
- Insect Ecology.
- Insect Toxicology.
- Insecticides and their application.
- Urban and Storage Entomology.
- Insect Pest Management.
- Beneficial Insects.
- Biotechnology in Pest Management etc.
RPSC Agricultural Research Officer Syllabus for Agronomy
- Agriculture and Indian Economy.
- Role of water in Crop Production.
- Water Resources.
- Transformation in Soil.
- Compound Fertilizers.
- Dry farming.
- Cropping Systems.
- Post- Harvest Technologies.
- Agronomical Experiments etc.
RPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus for Agriculture Botany
- Plant Breeding.
- Plant genetic resources and seed technology.
- Mutation breeding.
- Mutation breeding.
- Heterosis breeding etc.
Download RPSC Syllabus for Agricultural Research Officer 2016
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Agricultural Research Officer.
No of posts: 83.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Official website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Direct Link for Rajasthan PSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus pdf