Download RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus 2019 Pdf. Candidates those appearing for Sr. Teacher Gr II Spl. Edu. exam can get the Exam syllabus and test pattern. Therefore, eligible participants can download the Rajasthan PSC Sr Teacher Comp exam 2019 syllabus Pdf in below sections. – RPSC Web portal: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus 2019 Pdf
The RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus 2019 for the Sr. Teacher Gr II (Spl. Edu.) Exam going to be conducting for the selection of candidates for Senior Teacher Gr II (Special Education) Posts is available here in our recruitment.guru website. Applicants who have applied for these Senior Teacher Jobs in Rajasthan Education Department may probably be checking for the RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Exam Syllabus. For those applicants, Here we are providing the complete syllabus required to prepare for the Rajasthan PSC 2nd Grade Sr Teacher written Exam. The Syllabi consists the exam topics that might be needed for the exam preparation. Hence Refer the RPSC 2nd Grade teacher Syllabus given down the page. For efficient preparation, we also provided the previous papers of Rajasthan Sr Teacher Comp exam 2019. So, before beginning the preparation check the syllabus and practice these old papers.
RPSC Second Grade Teacher Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
Rajasthan PSC Sr Teacher 2nd Grade Exam 2019 www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancies||211 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Teacher Gr 2 (Special Education)|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement 06/2015-16|
|Exam Name||Sr. Teacher Gr II (Spl. Edu.)|
Download RPSC Second Grade syllabus Pdf 2019
The candidates who are going to be attending the RPSC Senior Teacher Competitive Exam can check the Complete Grade 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus along with the RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Exam Pattern on our website. This syllabus will help you in the better preparation of the Written Exam. So check this RPSC Garde 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus to perform well in the Competitive written Exam.
RPSC Sr Teacher Recruitment 2019 – 211 RPSC Jobs
The RPSC Sr Teacher Recruitment Notification for 211 Vacancies of Senior Teacher Gr II Posts has recently published by the Rajasthan Education Department in the Month of January 2016. Aspirants interested in Teaching Jobs may already be applied for this RPSC Sr Teacher Recruitment 2019. But to get the Teacher Jobs in Rajasthan candidates must attend the written Exam conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. So to qualify in the Exam, it is advisable to refer RPSC Sr Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern required to attend the Online Exam. And the Candidates who have not yet applied for the Rajasthan PSC Recruitment for Senior Teacher Can also apply for the RPSC Sr Teacher Gr II Recruitment 2016 on or before 21st February 2016.
RPSC Special Teacher Syllabus 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts Competitive Examination for the selection of Senior Teacher. According to the RPSC Notification, there will be two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) in the Competitive Written Exam. The subjects covered in the written exam are given below.
- Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General knowledge of Rajasthan.
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan
- General knowledge of world and India
- Educational Psychology.
- Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter.
- Knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter
- Teaching methods the relevant subject.
Detailed Subject wise Syllabus for RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher
RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus (English)
Part I- Grammar and usage:
- Parts of speech.
- Subject-verb agreement.
- Transforming an Affirmative into Negative and Interrogative Sentence.
- Passive Voice.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Conditional Sentences.
- Phrasal Verbs.
- Joining Sentences.
- Simple sentence into compound and complex sentence.
- Other varied transformations.
- Degree (Positive/Comparative/Sup. Degree).
- Phonetic Transcription and Word Stress.
- Common Idioms & Phrases.
Part-II -Grammar Usage and Literature:
- Basic Sentence Patterns.
- Phrase analysis in terms of M H M.
- Clause analysis in terms of SPOCA.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- An acquaintance with literary forms.
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary.
- An acquaintance with major literary movements.
- Phonetic Symbols and Transcription.
- An acquaintance with major Indian writers in English.
Part III-Teaching Methods:
- Grammar – Translation method.
- Direct Method.
- Structural Method.
- Audio-Lingual Method.
- Communicative English language Teaching.
- Teaching Prose, Poetry, Grammar and Composition.
- Basic Principles of second language Teaching-Selection, Gradation, Presentation, and Testing.
RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus (English)
Part I-Secondary and Senior Secondary standard:
- Number System.
- Plane Geometry.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Two Dimensional Geometry.
- Co-ordinate Geometry in 3 – dimensions.
Part II- Graduation Standard:
- Abstract Algebra.
- Real Analysis.
- Vector Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- Statics and Dynamics.
- Linear Programming.
- Numerical Analysis and Difference Equation.
Part III- Teaching Methods
RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus (Science)
- Secondary and Senior Secondary standard.
- Graduate standard.
- Teaching Methods.
RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus (Social Science)
- Political Science.
- Public Administration.
- Teaching Methods.
RPSC Senior Teacher Gr II Exam Pattern 2019
RPSC Senior Teacher Exam Consists of Two Papers (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
- The Paper 1 Question Paper will carry a Maximum Marks of 200.
- Total Exam Duration is 2:00 Hours.
- The Question Paper Contains 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Questions will be asked from various subjects which are mentioned in the paper 1 syllabus.
|1||Written Test||Geographical, Historical, Cultural, and general knowledge of Rajasthan.||80||120 Minutes|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|General knowledge of world and India||60|
- The Paper 2 Question Paper will carry a Maximum Marks of 200.
- Total Exam Duration is 2:00 Hours 30 Minutes.
- The Question Paper Contains 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Questions will be asked from various subjects which are mentioned in the Paper 2 syllabus.
|1||Written Test||Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter.||180||150 Minutes|
|knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter||80|
|Teaching methods of relevant subject||40|
Download RPSC Grade 2 Sr Teacher Syllabus Pdf
Here we are providing the Direct link for downloading RPSC Sr Teacher Gr II syllabus. So, Download the RPSC Sr Teacher Syllabus from the below link.