RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus 2015 Details:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification recently for recruitment of candidates into Rajasthan State Administrative Services. There are about 713 vacancies according to the notification. Many candidates have applied to this posts through online mode. Aspirants who have applied to this posts will receive RPSC RAS Prelims Admit Cards 2015. The RPSC RAS Prelims Exam is going to be conudcted int the month of October. Candidates must prepare well in advance to grab a chance to work at Rajasthan Civil Services Department. Aspirants who will be qualifed in RPSC RAS Prelims Exam will be appearing for RPSC RAS Mains Exam 2015.
Candidates who will be appearing for the RPSC RAS Mains Exam will be searching for RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus & RPSC RAS Mains Exam Pattern. We are providing Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Syllabus & Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus pdf is also available for download from the link given below. The RPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern are also available in the official website for download. Candidates can check for RPSC State Administrative Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
Aspirants can stay tuned to our website for more updates regarding the RPSC Recruitment 2015, RPSC RAS Exam Important Dates, RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015, RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus 2015, RPSC RAS Admit Cards 2015 etc.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is an authorized organization working under the State Government of Rajasthan. The RPSC does all the procedures required for recruitment of candidates into State Civil Services. The RPSC selects skilled and efficient candidates into various departments of the State Government. RPSC releases notifications every year for recruitment of talented aspirants into various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by RPSC. RPSC conducts many exams such as Combined Civil Services, Combined Police Services, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in the Government Jobs of Rajasthan can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the official website for more details. The authoritative website of Rajasthan PSC is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC RAS Mains Exam Pattern 2015
The Rajasthan PSC RAS Mains Exam consists of the following features:
- The exam is of conventional type i.e it consists of the Descriptive type of questions.
- There will be 4 papers in this exam.
- Paper I, II & III consists of Questions from General Studies.
- Paper IV consists of General Hindi & General English.
- Each Paper is conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- Duration of each paper is 3 Hours.
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern 2015
|1||Written Test||I||General Studies –I||200||3 Hours|
|II||General Studies –II||200||3 Hours|
|III||General Studies –III||200||3 Hours|
|IV||General Hindi and General English||200||3 Hours|
Rajasthan PSC RAS Main Exam Syllabus 2015
The RPSC RAS Mains Exam consists of the following subjects:
- General Studies.
- General Awareness.
- Mental Ability.
- General Hindi.
- General English.
RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus for Paper – I
- Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan.
- Indian History.
- Ancient & Medieval Period.
- Modern Period.
- History of Modern World.
- Indian Constitution.
- Political System & Governance.
- Administrative System of Rajasthan.
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy.
- Economy of Rajasthan.
- Geography of World and India.
- Geography of Rajasthan.
RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus for Paper – II
- Logical Reasoning.
- Statement and Assumptions.
- Statement and Argument.
- Statements and Conclusion.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Number series.
- Letter series.
- Odd man out.
- Venn diagram.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Number System.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Square Root.
- Cube Root.
- Time and Work.
- Time, Speed & Distance.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Area and Perimeter.
- Data Analysis.
- Linear Regression and Correlation.
- Science & Technology.
- General and Everyday Science.
- Biological Sciences.
- Information Technology.
- Technological Concepts and Advancements.
- Dairy and Animal Husbandry.
- Various Scientific & Technological Projects of Rajasthan etc.
RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus for Paper – III
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- India and Global Perspective.
- Global Economic Issues and Trends.
- International Affair and Diplomatic Strategy.
- Current Sensitive Issues.
- National Integrity and Security.
- Governance Issues.
- Pressure Groups and Organisational Development.
- Resources and Programmes for Development in Rajasthan.
- General & Administrative Management.
- Public Management.
- Administrative Ethics.
- Ethics and Human Interface.
- Aptitude and Foundational Value of Civil Services.
- Strengthening of Moral values in Governance and Public Administration.
RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus for General English
- Change of Voice.
- Change of Narration.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Phrasal Verbs & Idioms.
- One word substitute.
- Translation of Sentences from Hindi to English.
- Paragraph Writing.
- Letter Writing.
- Report Writing.
- Precise Writing.
Download RPSC Syllabus for RAS Mains 2015
Name of the organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Name of the post: Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS/RTS Competetive Exam).
Number of Vacancies: 713.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Official site: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Direct Link to Download RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services Syllabus