- 1 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
- 2 Rajasthan PSC
- 3 RPSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern 2015
- 4 Rajasthan PSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2015
- 4.1 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Rajasthan Culture & Heritage
- 4.2 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Indian History
- 4.3 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Geography of World & India
- 4.4 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Geography of Rajasthan
- 4.5 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Political System & Governance
- 4.6 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Political & Administrative System of Rajasthan
- 4.7 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Indian Economy
- 4.8 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Economy of Rajasthan
- 4.9 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Science & Technology
- 4.10 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Reasoning & Mental Ability
- 4.11 RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Current Affairs
- 5 Download Rajasthan RPSC Syllabus for RAS Prelims 2015
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2015 Details:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the recruitment of efficient candidates into State Administrative Services. There are many vacancies according to the notification. Many candidates have applied for this posts through online mode. Aspirants who have applied to this posts will receive RPSC RAS Prelims Admit Cards 2015. The RPSC RAS Exam Important Dates will be updated soon on our website. Candidates must start their preparation early to grab a chance to work in Government of Rajasthan.
The RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services Prelims Exam is going to be held in the month of October. Aspirants who are appearing for this exam will be searching for RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus & RPSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern. We are providing Rajasthan PSC RAS Syllabus & Rajasthan PSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus PDF is also available for download from the link given below. The RPSC RAS Pre Syllabus is also available on the official website for download. Aspirants can check for Rajasthan PSC RAS Pre Syllabus & Rajasthan PSC RAS Pre Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding the RPSC RAS Notification 2015, RPSC RAS Exam Important Dates, RPSC RAS Exam Pattern & Syllabus, RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern, RPSC RAS Prelims Admit Cards 2015 etc.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is an authorized organization working under the State Government of Rajasthan. The RPSC does all the procedures required for recruitment of candidates into State Civil Services. The RPSC selects skilled and efficient candidates into various departments of the State Government. RPSC releases notifications every year for recruitment of talented aspirants into various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by RPSC. RPSC conducts many exams such as Combined Civil Services, Combined Police Services, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in the Government Jobs of Rajasthan can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the official website for more details. The authoritative website of Rajasthan PSC is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern 2015
The RPSC Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Exam consist of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of only one paper.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- The exam consists of 150 questions from General Ability Subject.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3rd for reach wrong answer.
Rajasthan PSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern
|1||Written Test||I||General Knowledge & General Science||150||200||3 Hours|
Rajasthan PSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2015
The Rajasthan PSC RAS Prelims Exam consists of the following subjects:
- Rajasthan Culture & Heritage.
- Indian History.
- Geography of World & India.
- Geography of Rajasthan.
- Political System & Governance.
- Political & Administrative System of Rajasthan.
- Indian Economy.
- Economy of Rajasthan.
- Science & Technology.
- Reasoning & Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Rajasthan Culture & Heritage
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan.
- Socio-cultural Issues.
- Major Dynasties – Administrative and Revenue System.
- Political Awakening and Integration.
- Freedom Movement.
- Arts, Paintings & Handicrafts.
- Architecture – Forts and Monuments.
- Local Dialects.
- Works of Rajasthani Literature.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Leading Personalities – Rajasthan.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Indian History
- Ancient & Medieval Period.
- Salient features and Major Landmarks.
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties – Administrative System.
- Socio-Economic Conditions.
- Prominent Movements.
- Modern Period
- Modern Indian history.
- Significant Events.
- The Freedom Struggle.
- Indian National Movement.
- Social & Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-Independence Consolidation.
- Reorganization within the Country.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Geography of World & India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
Geography of India
- Broad physical features and Major Physiographic Divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic Minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial Development.
- Transportation– Major Transport Corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues etc.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad Physical Features.
- Major Physiographic Divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan.
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife & Biodiversity.
- Major Irrigation Projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries.
- Industrial Development.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Political System & Governance
- Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution.
- Government of India Acts – 1919 and 1935.
- Constituent Assembly.
- Nature of Indian Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State.
- Fundamental Duties.
- Federal Structure.
- Constitutional Amendments.
- Emergency Provisions.
- Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) & Judicial Review.
- Indian Political System and Governance.
- Nature of Indian State.
- Democracy in India.
- Reorganization of States.
- Coalition Governments.
- Political Parties.
- National Integration.
- Union and State Executive.
- Union and State Legislative.
- Supreme Court.
- Election Commission.
- Comptroller and Auditor General.
- Planning Commission.
- National Development Council.
- Central Vigilance Commission (CVC).
- Central Information Commission.
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy & Rights.
- National Public Policy as a Welfare State.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Political & Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Chief Minister.
- State Assembly.
- High Court.
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- District Administration.
- State Human Rights Commission.
- State Election Commission.
- State Information Commission.
- Public Policy.
- Legal Rights.
- Citizen Charter.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Indian Economy
- Basic Concepts of Economics.
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting.
- Banking, Public Finance.
- National Income.
- Growth and Development.
- Accounting- Concept, Tools.
- Uses in Administration.
- Stock Exchange and Share Market.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies.
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System.
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism.
- Economic Development & Planning.
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies & Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy.
- Service and Trade- Current Status.
- Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems.
- Government Initiatives.
- Economic Reforms.
- Liberalization Human Resource.
- Economic Development.
- Human Development Index.
- Poverty and Unemployment.
- Current Flagship Schemes.
- Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Economy of Rajasthan
- Macro Overview of Economy.
- Agricultural Sector.
- Industrial Sector.
- Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development & Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programmes and Schemes.
- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defence Technology.
- Human Body.
- Food & Nutrition.
- Health Care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Forestry and Animal Husbandry.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning.
- Statement and Assumptions.
- Statement and Argument.
- Statements and Conclusion.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Number Series.
- Letter Series.
- Odd Man Out.
- Shapes and their Sub-Sections.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System.
- Order of Magnitude.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus for Current Affairs
- Major Current Events and Issues of State (Rajasthan).
- National and International Importance.
- Persons and Places in recent news.
- Games and Sports etc.
Download Rajasthan RPSC Syllabus for RAS Prelims 2015
Name of the organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Name of the post: Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS/RTS Competetive Exam).
Number of Vacancies: 713.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Official site: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Direct Link to Download RPSC – Rajasthan Administrative Services Syllabus