- 1 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
- 2 Rajasthan PSC
- 3 Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2015
- 4 Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2015
- 4.1 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for General Studies & General Awareness
- 4.2 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Mental Ability
- 4.3 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for General English
- 4.4 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Current Affairs
- 4.5 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for General Science
- 4.6 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Indian Polity
- 4.7 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Geography of Rajasthan
- 4.8 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Educational Management
- 5 Download RPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2015
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2015 Details:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the recruitment of efficient candidates into School Lecturer posts. There are about 13,098 vacancies according to the notification. Candidates who possess Graduation in relevant stream from a recognized university are eligible. Aspirants can check for Rajasthan PSC Shool Lecturer Recruitment 2015 notification in our website for more details. Eligible candidates who are interested in Teaching Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode. Aspirants who have applied to the RPSC School Lecturer Exam will receive Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Admit Cards 2015 in a short duration of time. The RPSC School Lecturer Exam Important Dates will be updated soon on our website.
Candidates must start their preparation early to grab a chance to work at Government of Rajasthan. Now Aspirants who are appearing for this exam will be searching for RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern. We are providing Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus PDF is also available for download from the link given below. The RPSC Lecturer Syllabus is also available in the official website for download.
Aspirants can visit our website for more updates regarding Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2015, RPSC Exam Important Dates, RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern, RPSC School Lecturer Previous Papers etc.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is an authorized organization working under the State Government of Rajasthan. The RPSC does all the procedures required for recruitment of candidates into State Civil Services. The RPSC selects skilled and efficient candidates into various departments of the State Government. RPSC releases notifications every year for recruitment of talented aspirants into various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by RPSC. RPSC conducts many exams such as Combined Civil Services, Combined Police Services, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in the Government Jobs of Rajasthan can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the official website for more details. The authoritative website of Rajasthan PSC is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2015
|1||Written Test||I||General Awareness
|75||150||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|II||Concerned Subject||150||300||3 Hours|
Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2015
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for General Studies & General Awareness
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History.
- Indian National Movement.
- Art, Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- Ancient Indian Education System.
- Growth of Education during British Period.
- Freedom Struggle of 1857.
- Rise of Nationalist Movement.
- Prominent leaders of National Movement.
- Social and Religious Renaissance.
- Mahatma Gandhi and National Movement.
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Peasant and Labour Movement.
- Shivaji and the Maratha Swaraj.
- Bhakti Movement.
- Development of Education, Language, Literature – Mughal Period.
- Art and Architecture – Mughal Period.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Alphabetical Test.
- Number Ranking.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Collection of Data.
- Graphical Representation of Data.
- Median of Ungrouped and Grouped Data.
- Natural Numbers
- Operations on Real Numbers.
- Laws of exponents for Real Numbers.
- Rational Numbers.
- Decimal Expansions.
- Zeroes of a Polynomial.
- Surface Area – Cuboid, Cube, Right Circular Cylinder, Right Circular Cone, Sphere.
- Volume – Cuboid, Cylinder, Right Circular Cone, Sphere.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for General English
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Correction of Sentences.
- Subject – Verb Agreement.
- Degrees of Adjectives.
- Prefixes and Suffixes.
- Confusable Words.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Current Affairs
- Economic Planning in India.
- 12th five-year plans.
- Census of India 2011.
- Development Programmes – India and Rajasthan.
- Poverty Eradication Programme.
- Youth Employment Programme.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Space programmes of India.
- Atomic Energy Programmes.
- Important Events – India and the World.
- Persons and Places.
- Science and Technology in India
- National and International – Awards & Prizes
- Latest Books and Authors of India
- Sports and Games.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for General Science
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Chemical Reactions and Equations.
- Carbon and its Compounds.
- Force and Laws of Motion.
- Work and Energy.
- Control and Coordination.
- Heredity and Evolution.
- Management of Natural Resources.
- Protection of Environment.
- Sustainable Development etc.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Indian Polity
- Salient Features of the Constitution of India.
- Indian Executive.
- Judiciary Organization.
- Theory and Practice.
- Elections in India.
- The president of India.
- Election and Emergency Powers of the President.
- Cabinet, Prime Minister and his Powers.
- Parliament, Speaker and his Functions.
- Bureaucratic Set up of India.
- Political Parties and their Role – Theory and Practice.
- Supreme Court
- Organization and Powers.
- Commissions and Boards – National Level.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Geography of Rajasthan
- Physical Features Climate.
- Demographic Characteristics.
- Mineral Resources.
- Energy Resources.
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus for Educational Management
- Educational Management.
- Educational Scenario in Rajasthan.
- Right to Education Act 2009.
- Concept and Functions of Educational Management.
- Educational Management in Rajasthan.
- School as a unit of Decentralized Planning.
- Educational Management Information System(EMIS).
- Institutional Planning.
- School Mapping.
- Block Resource Centre(BRC).
- School Management Committee(SMC).
- District Information System for Education(DISE).
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA).
- Rashtriya Madhyanik Shiksha Abhiyan(RMSA).
- Organisation of Educational Set Up at Primary and Secondary in Rajasthan.
- Functions of RIE, SIERT, BSER, IASE, CTE, DIET etc.
- Rajasthan Educational Initiative.
- Balika Shiksha Foundation.
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya.
- Rajasthan Text-Book Board.
- Bharat Scouts and Guides.
- Rashtriya Military School.
- Sainik School.
- Public School.
- Model school.
- Provisions of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 etc.
Download RPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2015
Name of the Organisation: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: School Lecturer.
Name of the Exam: School Lecturer (School Exam)-2015.
RPSC Vacancies: 13098 Posts.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Direct Link to Download Rajasthan School Lecturer Syllabus
Download RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus PDF