RRB JE Syllabus 2015
RRB Syllabus for various posts: Railway Department is going to be recruit dynamic candidates for various posts, For that pusrpose Railway Recruitment Board has released a notification on 27th June 2015. This is good news for all the Aspirants who are looking for the Railway Jobs. Candidates those who are interested and eligible can apply through online. Candidates who are going to prepare for this exam can get the Entire RRB JE Syllabus from here. Grab the complete RRB JE Syllabus 2015 and prepare well for the Exam. Here we will provide the Complete information regarding RRB Exam like: RRB Recruitment Notification, RRB Exam Pattern, RRB Exam Dates, RRB Exam Eligibility, RRB SE Syllabus, RRB JE Exam Syllabus etc. Here we will update each and every thing about RRB Exam 2015 for JE/SE/Chemical & Metallurgical Asst/Chief DMS. Download RRB JE SEE Previous Papers.
RRB Syllabus For Junior Engineer
Railway Recruitment Board invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the various posts such as Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Depot Material Superintendent, Chief Depot Material Superintendent and Senior Section Engineer. Here we are providing the complete RRB Syllabus. Every year RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) recruits eligible candidates for Indian railway posts. It is the organization that belongs to Government of India. We enclosed the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus below.
RRB JE Exam Syllabus
The selection of the candidates in RRBs is a single stage process comprise of only written examination. This year, Junior Engineer group exam will be conducted in August / September 2015. The test is held for Junior engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Automobile, Communication, Maintenance, Industrial, IT. Printing Press posts. In order to obtain better marks and qualify the test easily, candidates need to prepare according to latest RRB JE Exam Syllabus 2015.
Railway Recruitment Board SSE & JE written exam consists of objective type questions like in most of the competitive exam. A total of 150 questions are asked which are to be answered in 2 hours.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60 questions|
|Technical ability / General Science||90 Questions|
- 1/3 negative marking applies for wrong answers given by candidate.
RRB Exam Syllabus for JE
RRB JE Syllabus 2015: Part A – General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calender.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance / work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB JE Syllabus 2015: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus :
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
2. RRB JE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus :
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
3. RRB JE Syllabus 2015 Electrical Engineering :
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems,Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
4. RRB JE Syllabus Junior Engineer (IT) :
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB JE Syllabus Electronics Engineering :
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems , Control System.
6. RRB JE Syllabus Computers Engineering :
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
7. Junior Engineer (Printing Press) :
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
8. Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering :
- Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
9. Environment & Pollution Control :
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
10. Engineering Drawing / Graphics :
- Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.