- 1 RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern
- 2 RRB JE Syllabus 2015
- 3 RRB JE Exam Syllabus
- 4 RRB Exam Syllabus for JE
The RRB junior engineer syllabus is available here to download. So the candidates who applied for RRB JE Jobs can check the complete RRB JE Syllabus 2017 along with the exam pattern. Download RRB junior engineer syllabus pdf from the below link.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern
The candidates who are waiting for central government jobs are no need to wait any longer. Because the Indian Railways issued the latest RRB recruitment. So many of the candidates are excited and applied for RRB jobs to start their exam preparation earlier. For the RRB exam preparation, the main aspect is RRB JE Syllabus & Exam pattern. Because to know the scheme of RRB exam, the Railway Recruitment Board Syllabus and RRB exam pattern are very important. So if you check these two aspects before starting the exam preparation, then it will be easy for you to prepare a schedule. Following the topics and concepts which are present in the RRB JE syllabus, you can score more marks in the RRB exam.
And also for your RRB exam preparation, we are providing the railway recruitment board JE Exam pattern in the below table. So you can check the RRB exam type, topics, total number of marks, and duration of RRB exam. Therefore you can score more marks with the perfect exam preparation with the help of RRB junior engineer syllabus and exam pattern. For further more information about the RRB jobs, visit our site regularly.
Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||4528|
RRB JE Syllabus 2017 – Notification Details
For the job seekers who are preparing for Railway Jobs, here is the latest employment news. The Indian railways published the Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2017. The total number of vacancies in the RRB jobs will update soon. And this Railway recruitment is for the post of junior engineer and others. So the candidates can check the eligibility criteria and application form in the above notification link. And apply online for Railway jobs on or before the last date.
In addition to the RRB Syllabus and Railway Junior Engineer exam pattern, we are attaching the RRB JE previous papers. So refer all those questions in the RRB old question papers to gain more marks.
Selection Process for RRB Recruitment 2017
The candidates who applied for RRB JE jobs must go through the following tests to achieve success in the RRB recruitment 2017.
- Written Test.
Railway Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60||2 hrs|
- The RRB exam has an objective type test.
- A total number of questions in RRB JE written test is 150.
- And the maximum marks in Railway exam is 150 marks.
- The exam duration for the RRB written test is 2 hours.
Download RRB JE Syllabus 2017
The Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus is only for the reference purpose. So the candidates who are appearing for Railway jobs can check the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus before exam preparation. Also, you can visit this www.indianrailways.gov.in website for further more information about railway jobs.
Also, the candidates can check the RRB JE Admit Card on our site. After releasing the RRB result, you can also check the RRB JE result on the same page.
RRB JE Syllabus 2015
RRB Syllabus for various posts: Railway Department is going to be recruit dynamic candidates for various posts, For that purpose Railway Recruitment Board has released a notification on 27th June 2015. This is good news for all the Aspirants who are looking for the Railway Jobs. Candidates those who are interested and eligible can apply through online. Candidates who are going to prepare for this exam can get the Entire RRB JE Syllabus from here. Grab the complete RRB JE Syllabus 2015 and prepare well for the Exam. Here we will provide the Complete information regarding RRB Exam like: RRB Recruitment Notification, RRB Exam Pattern, RRB Exam Dates, RRB Exam Eligibility, RRB SE Syllabus, RRB JE Exam Syllabus etc. Here we will update each and every thing about RRB Exam 2015 for JE/SE/Chemical & Metallurgical Asst/Chief DMS. Download RRB JE SEE Previous Papers.
RRB Syllabus For Junior Engineer
Railway Recruitment Board invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the various posts such as Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Depot Material Superintendent, Chief Depot Material Superintendent and Senior Section Engineer. Here we are providing the complete RRB Syllabus. Every year RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) recruits eligible candidates for Indian railway posts. It is the organization that belongs to Government of India. We enclosed the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus below.
RRB JE Exam Syllabus
The selection of the candidates in RRBs is a single stage process comprise of only written examination. This year, Junior Engineer group exam will be conducted in August / September 2015. The test is held for Junior engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Automobile, Communication, Maintenance, Industrial, IT. Printing Press posts. In order to obtain better marks and qualify the test easily, candidates need to prepare according to latest RRB JE Exam Syllabus 2015.
Railway Recruitment Board SSE & JE written exam consists of objective type questions like in most of the competitive exam. A total of 150 questions are asked which are to be answered in 2 hours.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60 questions|
|Technical ability / General Science||90 Questions|
- 1/3 negative marking applies for wrong answers.
RRB JE syllabus is provided for all the subjects below. So the applicants can check their respective subject related Railway JE Syllabus here.
RRB JE Syllabus 2017: Part A – General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
RRB General Awareness Syllabus 2017
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB JE Syllabus 2017: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus 2017
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
2. RRB JE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
3. RRB JE Syllabus 2015 Electrical Engineering:
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
4. RRB JE Syllabus Junior Engineer (IT):
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB JE Syllabus Electronics Engineering:
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
6. RRB JE Syllabus Computers Engineering:
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
7. Junior Engineer (Printing Press):
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
8. Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering:
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
9. Environment & Pollution Control:
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
10. Engineering Drawing / Graphics:
- Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.