The RRB JE syllabus 2017 PDF Download is available here to download. So the candidates who applied for Railway Recruitment Board Jr Engineer Jobs can check the complete Railway JE Syllabus 2017 along with the exam pattern. Download RRB junior engineer exam syllabus pdf from the below link. Interested candidates can also check the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 @ indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017 & Test Pattern
The candidates who are waiting for Central Government Jobs are no need to wait any longer. Because the Indian Railways issued the latest Railway Recruitment Control Board recruitment. So many of the candidates are excited and applied for Junior Engineer jobs to start their exam preparation earlier. For the Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer exam preparation, the main aspect is RRB JE Syllabus Pdf & Exam pattern.
Because to know the scheme of the exam, the Railway Recruitment Board Syllabus and exam pattern are very important. So if you check these two aspects before starting the exam preparation, then it will be easy for you to prepare a schedule. Following the topics and concepts which are present in the RRB JE syllabus, you can score more marks in the Railway Recruitment Control Board exam.
Railway JE Exam 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacancies||5620 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer Posts|
|Starting date to apply||Update Soon|
|Closing date to apply||Notify Soon|
|Exam Name||RRB Junior Engineer Exam 2017|
And also for your Railway Recruitment Control Board exam preparation, we are providing the railway recruitment board JE Exam pattern in the below table. So you can check the exam type, topics, total number of marks, and duration of RRB exam. Therefore you can score more marks with the perfect exam preparation with the help of RRB junior engineer syllabus and exam pattern.
Selection Process for RRB Recruitment 2017:
The candidates who applied for Railway Recruitment Board JE jobs must go through the following tests to achieve success in the Railway Recruitment Control Board Jr Engineer recruitment 2017.
- Written Test.
For further more information about the Railway Recruitment Control Board jobs Notification, vacancies, eligibility, application and latest news about Railway recruitment board hiring process can be available through below link. visit our site regularly to get updates on the Recruitment process.
Railway Recruitment Board Jr Engineer Exam Details
For the job seekers who are preparing for Railway Jobs, here is the Latest Employment News. The Indian railways published the Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2017. The total number of vacancies in the Railway Recruitment Board jobs will update soon. And this Railway recruitment is for the post of junior engineer and others. So the candidates can check the eligibility criteria and application form in the above notification link. And apply online for Railway jobs on or before the last date.
RRB JE Previous Papers
In addition to the RRB Syllabus and Railway Junior Engineer exam pattern, we are attaching the Railway Recruitment Control Board JE previous papers. So refer all those questions in the RRB old question papers to gain more marks. Click on the link given below to get Last 5 years JE Question Papers PDF.
Railway Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No||Exam Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60||2 hrs|
- The Railway Recruitment Control Board JE exam has an objective type test.
- A total number of questions in Railway Jr Engineer written test is 150.
- And the maximum marks in Railway exam is 150 marks.
- The exam duration for the written test is 2 hours.
Download RRB JE Syllabus 2017
The Railway Jr Engineer Syllabus is only for the reference purpose. So the candidates who are appearing for Railway jobs can check the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus before exam preparation. Also, you can visit this www.indianrailways.gov.in website for further more information about railway jobs.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
The Railway Recruitment Board JE syllabus is provided for all the subjects below. So the applicants can check their respective subject related Railway JE Syllabus here.
RRB JE Syllabus 2017: Part A – General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
General Awareness Syllabus 2017
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus 2017
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
2. RRB JE Mechanical Syllabus 2017 PDF:
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
3. Railway JE Syllabus 2017 for Electrical:
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
4. JE Syllabus Junior Engineer (IT):
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB JE Syllabus ECE Pdf – Electronics Engineering:
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
Railway Recruitment Board Jr Engineer Syllabus & Paper Pattern
6. Railway JE Exam Syllabus Computers Engineering:
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
7. Junior Engineer (Printing Press):
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
8. Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering:
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
9. Environment & Pollution Control:
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods etc.
10. Engineering Drawing / Graphics:
- Questions will be asked from basics of Drawing.
Download RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
Also, the candidates can check the RRB JE Admit Card on our site. After releasing the RRB result, you can also check the RRB JE result on the same page. We have provided the information for the reference of the applicants. So, the candidates can check the official website for more details. We have provided the information regarding Railways Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 on our site. So, the interested candidates can stay tuned to our site for the latest updates.
RRB JE Syllabus 2017
RRB Syllabus for various posts: Railway Department is going to be recruit dynamic candidates for various posts, For that purpose, Railway Recruitment Board has released a notification on 27th June 2015. This is good news for all the Aspirants who are looking for the Railway Jobs. Candidates those who are interested and eligible can apply through online. Candidates who are going to prepare for this exam can get the Entire RRB JE Syllabus from here. Grab the complete Railway Recruitment Control Board JE Syllabus 2017 and prepare well for the Exam.
Here we will provide the Complete information regarding Railway Recruitment Board Jr Engineer Exam like RRB Recruitment Notification, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, RRB SSE Syllabus, RRB JE Exam Syllabus etc. Here we will update each and every thing about Railway Recruitment Board Exam 2015 for JE/SE/Chemical & Metallurgical Asst/Chief DMS. Download RRB JE SSE Previous Papers.
RRB Syllabus For Junior Engineer
Railway Recruitment Board invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the various posts such as Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Depot Material Superintendent, Chief Depot Material Superintendent and Senior Section Engineer. Here we are providing the complete RRB Syllabus. Every year Railway Recruitment Board recruits eligible candidates for Indian railway posts. It is the organization that belongs to Government of India. We enclosed the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus below.
Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60 questions|
|Technical ability / General Science||90 Questions|
- 1/3 negative marking applies for wrong answers.
RRB JE Exam Syllabus
The selection of the candidates in Railway Recruitment Control Boards is a single stage process comprise of only written examination. This year, Junior Engineer group exam will be conducted in August / September 2015. The test is held for Junior engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Automobile, Communication, Maintenance, Industrial, IT. Printing Press posts. In order to obtain better marks and qualify the test easily, candidates need to prepare according to latest Railway Recruitment Board JE Exam Syllabus 2015.
Railway Recruitment Board SSE & JE written exam consists of objective type questions like in most of the competitive exam. A total of 150 questions are asked which are to be answered in 2 hours.