|RRC Group D Overview||Exam Pattern||Syllabus|
|Preparation Tips||Important Dates||Reference Books|
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf is provided here. Railway Recruitment Cell releases 62907 vacancies for Group D Posts. There are lots of aspirants have applied for RRC Group D Recruitment from 10th February 2018 to 12th March 2018. The Railway Group D Exam Date will be announced by the officials. It is expected that the RRC Group D Exam will be in the month of May 2018. So, it’s quite important to prepare for the exam by referring the RRC Group D Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
RRC Group D Syllabus 2018 – RRC Group D Exam Details
|Institute Name||Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Post Name||Group D Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||62907 Vacancies|
|Starting Date To Apply||10th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||12th March 2018|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
Railway Group D Selection Procedure
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification and Empanelling of candidates
Railway Group D Syllabus – RRC Group D Test Pattern 2018
|S.No||Exam||Subject||No of Questions||Duration|
|1||Computer Based Test||Mathematics||100||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
The RRC Group D Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions on various topics.
- Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
RRC Group D Syllabus – Second Stage of PET
|Male Aspirants||Female Aspirants|
|Candidates should lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down||Aspirants should lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters Time – 4 minutes and 15 seconds|
Chance – 1 chance
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters Time – 5 minutes and 40 seconds|
Chance – 1
Download Railway Group D Syllabus 2018
This is the page where candidates can check the Railway Group D Syllabus & Test Pattern. Here we update the Subject wise Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Group D Syllabus once it released by the officials @ www.indianrailways.gov.in. You know that reading the topics mentioned in the RRC Group D Syllabus is all-important to score maximum marks. Hence, check the updated Railway Group Syllabus and Exam Pattern in pdf format here.
The Railway Group D Syllabus Pdf is available for download from the link given below. The RRC Group D Exam consists of the following subjects:
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Pdf – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.,
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of a 10th standard level.
RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf Download – General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Current Affairs in Science & Technology
- Politics and other subjects of importance
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 – About RRB
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. Its work is to appoint new employees to work in Indian Railways. The RRB has many regional branches in different parts of India. There are 21 branches at important places. The RRB does all the required procedures for recruitment of capable and skilled candidates into various departments in railways. Candidates who are interested in Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Railway Recruitment Board is www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Group D Exam Preparation Tips
- Check the exam pattern of the Railway Group D Exam
- Download the Railway Group D Syllabus and read the topics mentioned in that.
- While preparing Quantitative Aptitude and reasoning, write down the formulas.
- Study only for 8 to 9 hours and take a break in the middle
- Check the Railway Group D Previous Papers
- Attend the mock test before the exam
RRC Group D Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Applications||10th February 2018 at 10 AM|
|Last Date of Online Applications||12th March 2018|
|Last Date for Payment||12th March 2018|
|Tentative Date of Exam||April/May 2018|
Books for RRB Group D Preparation
Here are some books to know to prepare for the Railway RRB Group D exam.
- Indian Railways Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide: RPH Editorial Board, Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
- English Grammar – Wren & Martin
- Arithmetic Ability – R.S Aggarwal
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Book – R.S Aggar
Direct Link to Download RRC Group D Syllabus Pdf
Candidates are advised to check the detailed Railway Group D Syllabus and exam pattern here. Moreover, you can download the RRC Group D Syllabus Pdf from the available links below. In addition to this, check Railway Group D previous papers to know the question paper format as well.
Railway Group D Syllabus – Click Here