RRC Group D Syllabus 2019 is available here for the posts of Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV and Other. Candidates can get here the complete syllabus details along with exam pattern. So go through the below sections and get the detailed RRC Group D Syllabus Pdf 2019.
RRC Group D Syllabus 2019
Railway Group D Syllabus 2019 Pdf and Exam Pattern download links are provided here. Candidates who would like to prepare for the Railway Group D Exam can check the RRB Group D Syllabus here. By referring to the RRC Group D Syllabus 2019 Pdf, you can get clarity about the important topics to cover for the exam. Hence, the applicants are advised to refer the Railway Group D Syllabus and Exam Pattern before the exam. Moreover, you can get a fair knowledge of RRC Group D Syllabus and Test Pattern. Besides, you can download the Railway Group D Syllabus Pdf for further reference.
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has newly released Group D vacancies. Candidates who are interested in railway jobs can apply for the 103769 vacancies. The application process has started and the last date to apply online is 12th April 2019. For further details go through the RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 Details.
RRC Group D Exam Syllabus 2019 – Details
|Name of the Department||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Post Name||Group D Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1,03,769|
|RRC Group D Exam Date||September/ October 2019 (Tentative)|
Aspirants can go through the above details and prepare for the examination. For further details like Educational Qualification, Posts wise vacancy details and other necessary information go through the RRC Group D Recruitment 2019.
Railway Group D Syllabus Selection Procedure
Applicants who have applied for the Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Posts will be selected on the basis of the following rounds,
- Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
RRC Group D Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||20|
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions on various topics.
- Duration of the exam is 90 Mins.
- 120 Mins for PWD Candidates.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a Negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
RRC Group D Exam Pattern – Physical Efficiency Test
|Male Aspirants||Female Aspirants|
|Candidates should lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down||Aspirants should lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters Time – 4 minutes and 15 seconds|
Chance – 1 chance
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters Time – 5 minutes and 40 seconds|
Chance – 1
Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Syllabus 2019
RRC Group D Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern etc.
RRB ALP Syllabus 2019 Pdf – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.,
RRB Syllabus – General Science
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of a 10th standard level (CBSE)
RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf Download – General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Current Affairs in Science & Technology
- Politics and other subjects of importance
Railway Group D Syllabus 2019 – About RRB
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. Its work is to appoint new employees to work in Indian Railways. The RRB has many regional branches in different parts of India. There are 21 branches in important places. The RRB does all the required procedures for the recruitment of capable and skilled candidates into various departments in railways. Candidates who are interested in Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to these posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Railway Recruitment Board is www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Group D Exam Preparation Tips
- First, check the Railway Group D Notification.
- Secondly, check the exam pattern of the Railway Group D Exam
- Download the Railway Group D Syllabus and read the topics mentioned in that.
- While preparing Quantitative Aptitude and reasoning, write down the formulas.
- Study only for 8 to 9 hours and take a break in the middle
- Check the Railway Group D Previous Papers
- Attend the mock test before the exam
Railway Group D Syllabus – Books for RRB Group D Preparation
Here are some books to know to prepare for the Railway RRB Group D exam.
- Indian Railways Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide: RPH Editorial Board, Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
- English Grammar – Wren & Martin
- Arithmetic Ability – R.S Aggarwal
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Book – R.S Aggarwal