Following are the details of the RRC Group D Syllabus,
|RRC Group D Overview||Exam Pattern||Syllabus|
|Preparation Tips||Important Dates||Reference Books|
RRC Group D Syllabus 2018
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf and Exam Pattern download links are provided here. Candidates who would like to prepare for the Railway Group D Exam can check the RRB Group D Syllabus here. By referring to the RRC Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf, you can get clarity about the important topics to cover for the exam. Hence, the applicants are advised to refer the Railway Group D Syllabus and Exam Pattern before the exam. Moreover, you can get a fair knowledge of RRC Group D Syllabus and Test Pattern. Besides, you can download the Railway Group D Syllabus Pdf for further reference.
RRB Group D Syllabus 2018 Details
|Post Name||Group D Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||62907 Vacancies|
Railway Group D Syllabus Selection Procedure
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification and Empanelling of candidates
RRC Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Exam||Subject||No of Questions||Duration|
|1||Computer Based Test||Mathematics||25||90 Mins|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||20|
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions on various topics.
- Duration of the exam is 90 Mins.
- 120 Mins for PWD Candidates.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a Negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
RRC Group D Exam Pattern – Second Stage of PET
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf
The Railway Group D Syllabus Pdf is available for download from the link given below. The RRC Group D Exam consists of the following subjects:
- The General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 Pdf – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.,
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of a 10th standard level.
RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf Download – General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Current Affairs in Science & Technology
- Politics and other subjects of importance
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 – About RRB
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. Its work is to appoint new employees to work in Indian Railways. The RRB has many regional branches in different parts of India. There are 21 branches in important places. The RRB does all the required procedures for the recruitment of capable and skilled candidates into various departments in railways. Candidates who are interested in Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the authorized website for further details. The official website of Railway Recruitment Board is www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Group D Exam Preparation Tips
- First, check the Railway Group D Notification.
- Secondly, check the exam pattern of the Railway Group D Exam
- Download the Railway Group D Syllabus and read the topics mentioned in that.
- While preparing Quantitative Aptitude and reasoning, write down the formulas.
- Study only for 8 to 9 hours and take a break in the middle
- Check the Railway Group D Previous Papers
- Attend the mock test before the exam
Railway Group D Syllabus – Books for RRB Group D Preparation
Here are some books to know to prepare for the Railway RRB Group D exam.
- Indian Railways Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide: RPH Editorial Board, Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
- English Grammar – Wren & Martin
- Arithmetic Ability – R.S Aggarwal
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Book – R.S Aggar