SPIPA Syllabus is given on this page. So people who need SPIPA Entrance Exam Details can get the required details from this page. People who are preparing well based on the given below syllabus details only could score good marks than the aspirants who are not prepared properly according to the syllabus format announced by the official authorities. So if your wish is to score a higher grade in the exam then prepare with the reference to the syllabus topics listed below.
SPIPA Civil Service Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration is going to carry out an online test for the candidates preparing for the Civil Service Exam 2020. So aspirants who are preparing for the Union Public Service Exam look at the syllabus details given below which will be supportive for your Exam Preparation. Aspirants who are thinking about initiating the exam preparation don’t want to worry about the reference materials or to know about the exam format and syllabus details, because in the below section we have updated the SPIPA Entrance Exam details. So take a quick look to know about the exam pattern and prepare about the topics listed below to avoid the stress that occurs while thinking about the answer in an exam hall.
Maru Gujarat SPIPA Syllabus
|Organization Name||Gujarat Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration|
|Exam Name||Civil Services Exam|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
SPIPA Exam Paper Pattern 2020
|Exam Type||Subject Name||N0.of. Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Multichoice Objective Type Question||General Studies – I||100||200||02 Hours|
|General Studies – 2 (CSAT)||50||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA) Exam Syllabus
SPIPA General Studies Paper I
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science.
SPIPA General Studies Paper-II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc…) (Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc… – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level)
If you are clear with the exam pattern and syllabus pattern details regarding the Gujarat SPIPA Entrance Exam, then start your preparation for the exam. In addition to the reference of Syllabus and Exam Pattern, if you need more materials to prepare well then click on the link of SPIPA Previous Paper given below. Through analyzing the questions asked in the previous year’s exams you could get an idea for your preparations.
SPIPA Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Download Here