SSC CGL Syllabus Details
SSC CGL Syllabus 2015: SSC has recently released a notification to fill Various posts in various sectors. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government body. It releases a recruitment notifications every year in various fields such as Combined Graduation Level Examination (CGL), Combine Graduate Level Examination(CGL). Now it releases the SSC CGL Notification to recruit the candidates who have completed their Graduation. SSC board conducting a common written exam Combined Graduation Level exam for all the candidates applying for SSC CGL 2015 exam. Here we are providing the complete information about SSC CGL Notification, SSC CGL Exam details, SSC CGL Syllabus, SSC CGL Exam pattern, SSC CGL Eligibility criteria, SSC CGL Online applications etc.
This is very useful for the cadidates who are applying for the SSC CGL Exam. Here we are providing SSC CGL Syllabus 2015. from here the Aspirants who are looking for the SSC CGL Syllabus can easily download the SSC CGL Syllabus 2015. The candidates can easily get SSC CGL Syllabus 2015 pdf. Otherwise you can also get from the official website: ssconline.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government body. It releases recruitment notifications every year in various fields such as lower division clerk recruitment notification, Combine Graduate Level Examination(CGL). Now it releases the CGL Notification to hire candidates who have completed their graduation. SSC board conducting a common written exam called combined graduate level exam for all the candidates applying for SSC CGL 2015 exam. The interested candidates should apply on or before completion of the last date. The application process involves two steps. The last date for part – II Registration is 01/06/2015. Please read the complete detailed SSC CGL 2015 Recruitment Notification before applying online.
Candidates will be called for interview based on their performance in below tests. SSC CGL mainly consists of the following.
- Written Test
- Tier 1.
- Tier 2.
- Personality Test.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Here we are providing the SSC CGL Syllabus details. We are enclosed the Complete SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus below. You can also have an option to dowload the SSC CGL Syllabus from here. Otherwise you can also download from the official wesite: www.ssc.nic.in.
|Paper||No. Of Ques||Max Marks||Time Duration|
| Part A (General Intelligence
& General Awareness)
|Part B (Arithmetic)||100||100||2 Hrs|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus:
Part A :
a) General Intelligence:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non verbal type.
- This component will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation.
- Problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation.
- Relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification.
- Arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding.
- Statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
Part A :
b) General Awareness:
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, economic scene, General polity and scientific research etc.
- These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Part B :
- This part will include questions on problems relating to number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
- Relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion.
- Averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration
- Time and distance, ratio and time etc.