SSC CHSL Syllabus (10+2) Examination
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015: SSC has recently released a notification to fill 6578 posts in various sectors. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government body. It releases a recruitment notifications every year in various fields such as Combined Higher level Secondary Examination (CHSL), Combine Graduate Level Examination(CGL). Now it releases the SSC CHSL Notification to recruit the candidates who have completed their secondary level education(10+2). SSC board conducting a common written exam Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for all the candidates applying for SSC CHSL 2015 exam. Here we are providing the complete information about SSC CHSL Notification, SSC CHSL Exam details, SSC CHSL Syllabus, SSC CHSL Exam pattern, SSC CHSL Eligibility criteria, SSC CHSL Online applications etc.
This is very useful for the cadidates who are applying for the SSC CHSL Exam. Here we are providing SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015. from here the Aspirants who are looking for the SSC CHSL Syllabus can easily download the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015. The candidates can easily get SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015 pdf. Otherwise you can also get from the official website: ssconline.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level
Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non – gazette – both technical & non-technical) posts in various departments of the Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial establishments. It also conducts department examinations for individuals in government service for promotion in grades.
SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Notification
SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment Notification has released recently on 13th June 2015.Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India has released this recruitment notification to fill 6578 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online for various posts in SSC on or before 11/07/2015 for Part-I registration and 13/07/2015 for Part-II Registration.
SSC CHSL Syllabus
Here the Asiprants can get the complete SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015. Download SSC CHSL Syllabus. We are enclosed the Staff Selection Commission’s (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination Syllabus below.
SSC CHSL Syllabus Details:
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building
- Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics,
- if any Numerical operations.
2. English Language:
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage.
3. Quantitative Aptitude:
- Computation of Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions.
Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Alligation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
8. STATISTICAL CHARTS :
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Note-1: For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBES there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / Quantitative Aptitude.