SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus 2015
SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus: SSC Junior Engineer Exam Notification has released. Many number of Engineering students are looking for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus & SSC JE Exam Pattern. Number of Aspirants are applied for this exam. Here this might be very useful for the people who are applied for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015. Here we are providing SSC Mechanical Junior Engineer Syllabus. Grab SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus and prepare well for the Exam.
This is good place for the people who are preparing for the SSC JE Exam. From here the candidate can download the SSC JE Syllabus for Mechanical, Mechanical, Electrical Subjects. Get SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus pdf, this might be very useful for the SSC JE Exam. From here you can also get the SSC JE Civil Syllabus, SSC JE Electrical Syllabus, SSC JE Admit Card 2015. Aspirants can also get the syllabus from official site: ssc.nic.in.
SSC JE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
SSC Junior Exam Syllabus is different for Mechanical, mechanical, electrical branches. Here we are giving the SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus & SSC JE Exam Pattern. From here the respective branch student can Download the SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus 2015. Aspirants can download the complete SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus from here. By using SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus candidates can easily prepare for the exam.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)
SSC JE Mechanical Engineering & Structural Enginner Syllabus:
SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus is different for the Mechanical Engineering Students. The people who are beloning to the Mechanical Engineering Branch can get the SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus 2015.
Theory of Machines and Machine Design:
- Concept of simple machine, Four bar linkage and link motion, Flywheels and fluctuation of energy, Power transmission by belts – V-belts and Flat belts, Clutches – Plate and Conical clutch, Gears – Type of gears, gear profile and gear ratio calculation, Governors – Principles and classification, Riveted joint, Cams, Bearings, Friction in collars and pivots.
Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials:
- Equilibrium of Forces, Law of motion, Friction, Concepts of stress and strain, Elastic limit and elastic constants, Bending moments and shear force diagram, Stress in composite bars, Torsion of circular shafts, Buckling of columns – Euler’s and Rankin’s theories, Thin walled pressure vessels.
- Properties of Pure Substances: p-v & P-T diagrams of pure substance like H2O, Introduction of steam table with respect to steam generation process; definition of saturation, wet & superheated status.
- Definition of dryness fraction of steam, degree of superheat of steam. h-s chart of steam (Mollier’s Chart).
1st Law of Thermodynamics:
- Definition of stored energy & internal energy, 1st Law of Thermodynamics for cyclic process, Non Flow Energy Equation, Flow Energy & Definition of Enthalpy, Conditions for Steady State Steady Flow.
- Steady State Steady Flow Energy Equation.
2nd Law of Thermodynamics :
- Definition of Sink, Source Reservoir of Heat, Heat Engine, Heat Pump & Refrigerator; Thermal Efficiency of Heat Engines & co-efficient of performance of Refrigerators, Kelvin – Planck & Clausius Statements of 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, Absolute or Thermodynamic Scale of temperature, Clausius Integral, Entropy, Entropy change calculation for ideal gas processes. Carnot Cycle & Carnot Efficiency, PMM-2; definition & its impossibility.
Air standard Cycles for IC engines:
- Otto cycle; plot on P-V, T-S Planes; Thermal Efficiency, Diesel Cycle; Plot on P-V, T-S planes; Thermal efficiency.
IC Engine Performance, IC Engine Combustion, IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication. Rankine cycle of steam:
- Simple Rankine cycle plot on P-V, T-S, h-s planes, Rankine cycle efficiency with & without pump work.
Boilers; Classification; Specification; Fittings & Accessories:
- Fire Tube & Water Tube Boilers.
- Air Compressors & their cycles; Refrigeration cycles; Principle of a Refrigeration
- Plant; Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
Fluid Mechanics & Machinery:
- Properties & Classification of Fluids : ideal & real fluids, Newton’s law of viscosity, Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids, compressible and incompressible fluids.
- Pressure at a point.
Measurement of Fluid Pressure:
- Manometers, U-tube, Inclined tube.
- Stream line, laminar & turbulent flow, external & internal flow, continuity equation.
Dynamics of ideal fluids:
- Bernoulli’s equation, Total head; Velocity head; Pressure head; Application of Bernoulli’s equitation.
Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles:
- Venturimeter, Pilot tube, Orifice meter.
- Classifications, Principles.
Centrifugal Pumps :
- Classifications, Principles, Performance.
Classification of Steels : Mild steal & alloy steel, Heat treatment of steel, Welding – Arc Welding, Gas Welding, Resistance Welding, Special Welding Techniques i.e. TIG, MIG, etc. (Brazing & Soldering), Welding Defects & Testing; NDT, Foundry & Casting – methods, defects, different casting processes, Forging, Extrusion, etc, Metal cutting principles, cutting tools, Basic Principles of machining with (i) Lathe (ii) Milling (iii) Drilling (iv) Shaping (v) Grinding, Machines, tools & manufacturing processes.