SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020 PDF
SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020: Dear Aspirants !! Staff Selection Commission Officials is going to conducting the Computer Based Examination for recruiting various Sub Inspector and Asst Sub Inspector Posts. Aspirants can use this wonderful chance to get police jobs in India. So, we requested the candidates to know the complete SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020 to prepare well for the SSC Examination conducted by the Central Police Organization.
Aspirants who are appearing for the SSC CPO Examination can download the SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020 and then start the exam preparation successfully. In order to help the aspirants, we have uploaded the SSC SI ASI Exam Pattern 2020 to know more information about the Examination on this page. Also, we have provided the direct link to download SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020 PDF along with the SSC CPO Previous Papers. Go through the entire page to know more about SSC CPO Syllabus 2020.
SSC CPO SI and ASI Exam 2020 Syllabus – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|No of vacancies||2475|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector (CAPF), Sub-Inspector (Delhi Police), Asst.Sub Inspector(CISF)|
|SSS SI CAPF Examination Date||
Revised to 23rd to 26th November 2020
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC SI ASI Exam Pattern 2020
SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Pattern 2020
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
- Paper-I will be Online consisting of 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The Time Duration is 2 Hours.
- Each correct answer will fetch you +1 mark and for each wrong answer, -0.25 marks will be deduced.
SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
- Paper-II will contain English Language and Comprehension questions.
- It will be conducted through Online.
- There will be 200 questions awarded 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration is 2 Hours.
SSC CPO PET/PST Test Pattern 2020
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80/85||155|
SSC CPO PET Test Qualifications
|Male Candidates||Female candidates|
|100 Metre race: 16 seconds||100 Metre race: 18 second|
|1.6 Km Race: in 6.5 minutes||800 Metre race: 4 minutes|
|Long Jump: 3.65 metres – 5 chances||Long Jump: 2.7 metres or 9 feet – 3 chances|
|High Jump: 1.2 metres – 3 chances||High Jump: 0.9 metres or 3 feet – 3 chances|
|Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 metres – 3 chances||SSC CPO Medical Test|
SSC CPO Medical Test 2020
Criteria for the Medical Test is given below
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
- Must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
- Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
SSC CPO Selection Procedures 2020:
- Computer-Based Examination – Paper I
- Computer-Based Examination – Paper II
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Standard Test
Check Your Eligibility for SSC SI Recruitment Here
Download SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020 PDF
SSC SI ASI Paper-I Syllabus 2020
SSC CPO General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus
|Alphabet test||Papercutting & Folding|
|Arithmetic Reasoning||Mirror Image|
|Blood Relation||Cube & Dice|
|Distance direction test||Figure formation & Analysis|
|Missing Number||Counting of figures|
|Logical Venn diagram||Paper Completion|
SSC CPO General Awareness Syllabus 2020
|History||Ancient, Medieval, Modern|
|Polity, Economy||Indian Economy, Indian Polity|
|Science||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Static GK||Important books, Awards, Art & Culture, Important Days, Read daily happenings and some static GK|
SSC SI ASI Exam Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
|Boats & Streams||CI & SI|
|LCM & HCF||Percentages|
|Histogram||Pipes & Cistern|
|Problems on Ages||Frequency Polygon|
|Profit loss & Discount||Speed, time, and work|
|Time work & Wages||Bar diagram & Pie Chart|
|Partnership||Mixture & Allegation|
|Advance Maths||Data Interpretation|
|Trigonometry||Degree & radian Measures|
|Heights & Distances||Complementary Angles|
|Ration & Proportion||Standard Identities|
Als0, Check SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020
SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020 for English
- English Language
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Antonyms etc.,
SSC SI ASI Paper-II Syllabus 2020
SSC SI ASI Paper-II will consist of
- Questions from English subject
- Questions are Descriptive
- This exam is for to test your knowledge level in the English Language
|English language & Comprehension||Error recognition|
|Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc)|
|Synonyms & Antonyms|
|Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words|
SSC SI ASI Exam Preparation Tips
Referring to the SSC CPO Exam syllabus alone not enough to score high marks in the exam. It’s necessary to make a proper schedule to prepare for the exam. So, here we are providing the preparation tips for SSC CPO Exam.
- Prepare a timetable based on the available number of subjects
- Divide your time and allot to each subject
- Write down the formulas in a sheet and memorize
- Workout the Quantitative Aptitude and learn English grammar
- Revise before the exam
- Check the SSC CPO Previous year question papers
- Attend the SSC CPO mock test before the exam
- Do some workouts and meditation to increase your concentration
Benefits of checking SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020
Here are the most important points that reveal why SSC CPO Syllabus is important to check.
- Checking the Syllabus will allow you to think about the topics to cover for the exam.
- It helps you to make a study plan and an exact timetable.
- It aids you to crack the exam effectively.
- You can select topics in which you should put more effort.
Important Links Related to Staff Selection Commission
- SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2020 PDF
- Check SSC CPO Result 2020
- SSC CPO Previous Papers
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2020