Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthan Syllabus 2017
The SSVS Sansthan Syllabus 2017 is released. The applicants can now look for the latest Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthan Syllabus 2017. Once you refer the syllabus, you will have an idea about the topics. So, go through this page till last and find the SSVS Sansthan Exam Syllabus 2017 & Test Pattern. Eligible candidates can check the SSVSS Syllabus 2017 and start preparing for the exam. Hence, check the Sri Swami VSS Exam Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern @ ssvssansthan.com.
SSVS Sansthan Syllabus 2017 – SSVSS Exam Details
|Name of the Board||Shri Swami Vivekananda Shikshan Sansthan (SSVSS)|
|Number of Vacancies||1,08,085|
|Name of the Posts||MTS, CO, Teacher, Technical Assistant/Helper, Office Staff & other posts|
|Starting Date||13th August 2017|
|Closing Date||13th September 2017|
SSVS Exam Pattern 2017 – ssvssansthan.com
|Exam Type||Subject Name||Total questions||Exam Duration|
|Written test||English||50 Questions||01 Hour|
|Total||50 Questions||60 minutes|
This exam is for 60 minutes. It consists of the above subject. To excel in the exam, you have to follow the syllabus topic wise. Hence, refer the page till last and find the latest exam pattern and the in depth syllabus of each topic.
Download SSVSS Syllabus 2017
Before appearing for the exam, it is important to check the Sri Swami Vivekananda Shikshan Sansthan Syllabus Pdf. If you check the SSVSS Exam Syllabus, you can prepare well for the exam in a short time. Read the detailed syllabus for the exam here.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passage.
- Sentence correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- International Relations and Events.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on India Statehood Policies, Physical, Social.
- Economic Geography of India.
- Movement and formation of your state.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Nature of Mathematics/ Logical thinking.
- Community Mathematics.
- Lines and Angles.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Plane figures.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Square & Square Root.
- Surface Area and Volume.
Download SSVSS MTS Syllabus and Previous Papers
Once you know the Syllabus, you can always access them from anywhere. Hence, we have provided the direct download links in this section.
SSVS Sansthan Syllabus – Click Here
SSVS Sansthan Previous Papers