TBJEE Syllabus 2020
TBJEE Syllabus 2020 for the aspirants who are preparing for Tripura Board Joint Entrance Exam is available here. Candidates who are going to attend the TJEE Exam, need to prepare thoroughly by following the TJEE Exam Pattern and TBJEE Syllabus 2020. We are providing Tripura Engineering TBJEE Syllabus 2020 & TJEE Exam Pattern. TJEE Tripura Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given below for the guidance of the candidates. Students can follow the TBJEE Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The direct Link for Tripura Medical TBJEE 2020 Syllabus Pdf is given below.
Details about Tripura Joint Entrance Exam Engineering Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Exam||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam (TBJEE)|
|Exam Date||26th September 2020|
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
TBJEE is state Entrance Exam conducted every year by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination Board. The Board, an organization of Directorate of Higher Education, is constituted by the Government of Tripura every year. The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination conducts the Joint Entrance Examination for admission of students in Engineering, Medical, Technological and other professional degree courses against seats reserved for the state of Tripura and also the seats of different State Institutions. This entrance exam is valid for the colleges in the state of Tripura. This test is taken after completion of 12th or Intermediate. For this year 2020-17, it has released TBJEE 2020 Notification for providing admissions to B.Tech and Medical colleges. Visit the Official website tbjee.nic.in for more details.
Tripura TBJEE Entrance Exam Pattern
Tripura TBJEE Syllabus 2020 Pdf is provided below. TJEE Tripura Entrance Exam Pattern is given here. Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses (Group – A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to Medical / Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such courses, (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Papers. Those who are desiring to take chances in both of the above groups will have to appear in all the four subjects (Group-C).
- Four different subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will have four different Question Papers/Test Booklets.
- Total Marks for each question paper of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will be 100 marks.
- Duration of Examination of each paper will be 2 hours.
- Question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each Module for each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The syllabus for each subject is divided into 10 Modules. A Module carries 10 marks.
- Each question will carry 2 (two) marks. Total marks for a question paper will be z 100 (50 x 2) for each subject.
- There is no negative marking.
Tripura TJEE Syllabus 2020
Tripura Board TBJEE Syllabus is given here. Detailed TBJEE Syllabus is provided in the Pdf format on this page below.
Tripura TBJEE Syllabus 2020 for Physics
- Unit of Measurement.
- Centre of Mass.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Work, energy & power.
- Simple Harmonic Motion.
- Thermal expansion of solids.
- Properties of magnetic material.
- Drift velocity and mobility.
- Kirchhoff’s law and simple applications.
- Coulomb’s law in electrostatics.
- Magnetic effect of current.
- Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction.
- Logic Gates.
- Constituents of atomic nucleus etc.
Tripura TBJEE Syllabus 2020 for Chemistry
- Atomic structure.
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry.
- The Periodic Table and Chemical families.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics.
- Gaseous State.
- Chemical Equilibria, Ionic Equilibria and Redox Equilibria.
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic.
- Chemistry of Solutions.
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their compounds.
- Chemistry in Industry.
- Chemistry of Metallic elements and their compounds.
- Chemistry of Organic Compound.
- Aromatic hydrocarbon.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Organic compounds containing Oxygen.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Introduction of Biomolecules.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Application Oriented Chemistry.
- Principles of qualitative analysis etc.
Tripura TBJEE Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics
- Principle of Mathematical Induction (PMI).
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions.
- Theory of quadratic equations.
- Complex numbers.
- Permutation and combination.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Infinite series.
- Matrices and determinants.
- Probability Theory.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Circles & Conics.
- Differential calculus.
- Integral calculus.
- Definite integral.
- Differential Equation.
- Increasing and decreasing functions.
- Tangents and normals.
- Maxima and minima.
- Determination of area.
- Relations & Mapping.
- Vectors etc.
Tripura TBJEE Syllabus 2020 for Biology
- Cell function.
- Taxonomy & classification.
- Concepts of Biodiversity.
- Population Biology.
- Viruses and Bacteria.
- Plant breeding.
- Environmental pollution.
- Economically important plants.
- Economic Zoology.
- Medical Zoology.
- Pest and their management.
- Plant hormones.
- Endocrine system.
- Growth, Metamorphosis and Ageing.
- Reproduction and Developmental Biology.
- Chromosome and DNA.
- Nervous system.
- Muscle Tissue.
- Scope, importance and applications of Biology etc.