The Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2019 Syllabus is available here to download. So the candidates who applied for the TNSET Assistant Professor posts can check the syllabus below. Also, check the exam pattern of Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test before going to the examination. Download TNSET Syllabus from the below links.
TNSET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
The Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus 2019 is available for download from the link given below. Candidates who are going to appear for this exam can check the TNSET Syllabus & TNSET Pattern to start their preparation. The Mother Teresa Women’s University has released a notification for filling various posts in the Teaching field for candidates who get qualified for TNSET Exam 2019. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test conducted by Mother Teresa Women’s University according to the advertisement. Candidates who possess Master’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized University are eligible to apply to these posts. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu or Teaching Jobs can apply for these posts through online mode.
Candidates who have applied for these posts will be searching for the TNSET Syllabus & TNSET Exam Pattern. We are providing the Tamilnadu SET Exam Syllabus & Tamilnadu SET Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The TNSET Syllabus pdf is also available for download on the official website link available here. The TNSET Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided on this page for each subject.
Download Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organization||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Exam Name||Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET-2019)|
|Job Location||Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu|
Tamil Nadu SET Exam Pattern 2019
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 to be attempted||1¼ Hours|
|Second||II||100||50 Q’s||1¼ Hours|
|Third||III||150||75 Q’s||2½ Hours|
The Mother Teresa Women’s University is an approved University working with the Government of Tamil Nadu. This university is located in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1984. The Main Motto of Mother Teresa Women’s University is “Empowerment of Women through Education”. It also offers Consultancy Services & Research for Women Studies. This university offers various Post Graduate & Under Graduate Courses in various disciplines. The Mother Teresa Women’s University releases notifications every year for recruitment of qualified candidates into Teacher & Lecturer Posts in several departments. Applicants can check the official website for further details. The official website of Mother Teresa Women’s University is www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in.
Check TN State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2019
Here is the detailed syllabus for the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test.
General and Aptitude:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- Logical Reasoning Ability.
- Information & Communication Technology.
- Data Interpretation.
- People & Environment.
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration.
- Micro & Macro Economic Analysis.
- Public Finance.
- Development & Planning.
- International Economics.
- Statistical Methods.
- Indian Economy.
- Collusive & Non-Collusive Oligopolies Theory of Demand.
- Accelerator & Investment.
- Different approaches to the money supply.
- Monetary Approach & Adjustment.
- Optimum Currency Areas.
- RBI policies, commercial & co-operative banks, etc.
Political Science (Paper-II):
- Comparative Politics & Political Analysis.
- Political Theory & Thought.
- Public Administration.
- Indian Government & Policies.
- International Relations.
Political Science (Paper-III):
- Power & Authority.
- Political Socialization & Culture.
- Political Development.
- Supreme Court.
- Judicial Activism.
- Political Elite.
- Bureaucracy & Challenges of development.
- End of the Cold War, etc.
- Learning Process.
- Perceptual Processes.
- Memory & Forgetting.
- Motivation & Emotion.
- Thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Human Abilities.
- Neurophysiology of Learning.
- Signal Detection.
- Existential & Humanistic Theories.
- Models of memory.
- Cognitive strategies.
- Creative thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Research Designs.
- Psychological Scaling, etc.
- Sociological Theory.
- The Sociological concepts.
- Sociological Methodology.
- Neo-functionalism & Neo-Marxism.
- Phenomenology & Ethnomethodology.
- Structuration & Post-Modernism.
- Contemporary Issues.
- Theoretical Perspectives.
- Current Debates.
- Challenges of Globalization, etc.
- Ancient Indian History.
- The concept, ideas, and terms.
- Modern Indian History.
- 4th century BC to 12th century AD Indian History.
- Indus valley civilization to Mahajanapadas.
- India from 1206 to 1526.
- Foundation of British Rule.
- Economic & Social Policies.
- National Movement & Post Independent India.
- Socio-economic & culture life under Mughals.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test SET Syllabus 2019
Commerce (Paper-II & III):
- Financial & Management Accounting.
- Business Environment.
- Statistics & Data Processing.
- Financial Management.
- Banking & Financial Institution.
- International Business.
- Income Tax Law & Planning.
- The methodology of Educational Research.
- Psychological Foundations of Education.
- The process of Growth & Development.
- Western Schools of Philosophy.
- Intelligence Theories & Measurement.
- Concept & Principles of guidance and counseling.
- Personality and its types.
- Qualitative Research.
- Universalization of Elementary Education, etc.
Social Work (Paper-II & III):
- Philosophy & Principles of Social Work.
- Evaluation of Social Work Profession.
- Theories of Social change & Disorganization.
- Social Work Education.
- Human motivation & problems of Human behavior and coping mechanisms.
- Principles & Objectives of Community Organization.
- The process, Approaches, Techniques of Social Case Work, Labor Welfare & HR management, etc.
Home Science (Paper-II & III):
- Nutrition Science.
- Food Science.
- Institutional Management.
- Resource Management.
- Non-formal & Extension Education.
- Human Development.
- Developmental & Educational Communication.
- Methods of Research, etc.
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods.
- Chaucer to Shakespeare.
- Augustan Age.
- Contemporary Period.
- America and other non-British Literature, etc.
- Criticism & Literary Theory.
- British Literature from Chaucer to the present day.
- History of English language, etc.
- Vedic Literature.
- Grammar & Linguistics.
- Sanskrit Literature.
- Brahmans &Aranyakas.
- Samhitas, Vedangas, Grammer & Schools of Vedic Interpretation.
- Prose, etc.
- Authors & Books.
- History of Tamil up to 20th century, etc.
- Grammar, etc.
- Legal Theory.
- Constitutional Law of India.
- Public International Law.
- Family Law.
- Law of Contracts.
- Labour Law.
Syllabus for Tamil Nadu SET Exam 2019
- Essential Features of the Indian Constitution.
- Role of the election commission in the democratic process.
- Fundamental rights, duties, Scope & Importance of Administrative Law.
- Sales of Goods Act.
- Company Law.
- Offenses against property, etc.
Journalism & Mass Communication (Paper-II & III):
- Role of media in society.
- Communication & Journalism.
- Types of communication.
- Professional organizations in media.
- History of print & broadcast media, etc.
Geography (Paper-II & III):
- Settlement Geography.
- Geographic Thought.
- Population Geography.
- Geography of India.
- Cartography, etc.
Science & Applications (Paper-II):
- Computer Arithmetic.
- Current Trends & Technologies.
- Programming in C and C++.
- Data & File Structures.
- Computer Relational Database Design & SQL.
- Computer Networks.
- Operating Systems.
- System Software & Compilers, etc.
Computer Science & Applications (Paper-III):
- Programming Languages Concepts.
- Combinational circuit design.
- Analog & Digital Transmission.
- Software Development Models, etc.
Electronic Science (Paper-II & III):
- Norton & Maximum Power Transfer Theorems.
- Addressing modes.
- Electronic Transport in Semiconductor.
- PN Junction.
- Logic Families, flip flops, converters.
- Maxwell’s equations.
- Principles of Amplitude.
- Optical sources.
- Transduces, etc.
Management (Paper-II & III):
- Managerial Economics.
- Cost-output relations.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Valuation Concepts & Securities.
- Marketing Environment & Environment scannin.
- Role & Scope of production management.
- Probability Theory.
- Motivation Concepts.
- Ethics & Management system, etc.
Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean & Planetary Sciences (Paper-II & III):
- Common flora and fauna in India.
- Definition, principles, and scope of environmental science.
- Water Chemistry.
- Environmental Geosciences.
- Ecosystem, etc.