Free Pdf Download TRB Asst Professor Syllabus 2016 is available. Check Teacher Recruitment Board Lecturer Test Pattern, Exam Dates, Timings, Exam Centers, Previous Papers here. Candidates can also download the Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern @ trb.tn.nic.in.
Teacher Recruitment Board Syllabus
The Latest Teacher Recruitment Board Syllabus 2016 is available on this page for download. Candidates can also check the Tamil Nadu TRB Solved Previous Year Question Papers provided here. Applicants who have applied for Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016, they will be searching for the TRB Asst Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern. We are providing the Complete information regarding the Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Previous Papers on our website. Candidates can also download the Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Syllabus pdf from the direct link attached below. Aspirants can visit the official website to download the official TRB Asst Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern @ trb.tn.nic.in.
Teacher Recruitment Board TN has released the recruitment notification to fill up the 192 vacancies of the Assistant Professor Posts in Engineering Colleges. It is good news for the Aspirants who are Searching for the Teaching Jobs. Tamil Nadu TRB has inviting applications from the Interested Candidates who have Bachelor Degree / Master Degree. Candidates who are waiting for the Government Jobs can Utilize this Notification and apply before the last Date. Applicants may check the official advertisement notification regarding Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016 Notification like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Eligibility, etc. on our website. We have provided you the Latest Employment News on our site. Starting date to submit online application form is 17th August 2016. The Last date to Submit Application form is 7th September 2016.
Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu TRB Selection Procedure:
Applicants who are applied for the Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment Lecturer Jobs they Can find the Selection Process here. Candidates will be selected for Assistant Professor Posts based on their performance in the Written test conducted by the Teacher Recruitment Board. There is a huge competition for the Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Posts. The applied candidates must make a preparation plan to get a good score.
- Written Test.
TN Teacher Recruitment Board Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the Teacher Recruitment Board TN Asst Professor they have to check the Exam Pattern before appearing the exam pattern. Applicants must check the exam pattern because exam pattern makes your preparation easy. Here we provided the TN Teacher Recruitment Board Exam Pattern, which is released by the officials. Candidates can check the Exam Pattern at the TRB Official Website.
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Conecerned Subjects||Part A
TRB Asst Professor Syllabus 2016 Pdf
Applicants who are searching for the TRB Asst Professor Syllabus they can find here. Here provided the topic wise TRB Lecturer Syllabus which is useful for your preparation. Candidates can download Teacher Recruitment Board Syllabus through direct link provided below. Interested aspirants can visit the official TRB website to download the TRB Asst Professor Syllabus.
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Indian Constitution.
- Economy – India.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- History – India & Tamil Nadu.
- National & International Organizations.
- geography – India, Tamil Nadu & World.
- Important Days.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Books & Authors
- Who’s Who?
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- People & Personalities.
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- Awards & Honors etc.
Assistant Professor Engineering Subjects:
- Concrete Technology.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- PSC Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Machine Design & Vibration.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Material Science.
- Theory of Machines.
- Dynamics of Machinery.
- Production Process.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Finite Element Analysis.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Theory.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Estimation and costing.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Compiler Design.
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Theory of Computation.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
Assistant Professor Non-Engineering Subjects:
- Common vocabulary.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Sentence structure.
- Comprehension of passage.
- Algebraic expressions.
- Square & Square Root.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Plane figures.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Lines and Angles.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Community Mathematics.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Alternating current.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Communication systems.
- Wave optics.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Physical world.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Organic chemistry
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- The s – block elements.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Surface chemistry.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P-block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
Brief Info of Teacher Recruitment Board Syllabus
Name of Department: Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu
Name of Jobs: Assistant Professor Posts.
Number of Openings: 192.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Last Date: 07/09/2016.
Exam Date: 22/10/206.
Official Website: www.tbr.tn.nic.in.