- 1 Tripura Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 TRBT Teacher Syllabus
- 1.2 Check TRBT Exam Pattern 2016 for Graduate & Post Graduate Teacher
- 1.3 Brief Details of Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Download TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus @ trb.tripura.gov.in
TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2016 is available here to Download. Aspirants who have applied for the Tripura Teacher Recruitment for 2115 GT, PGT Teacher Posts can find the TRBT Syllabus & Exam Pattern for PGT & GT Teachers in this article. Check Tripura Teacher Study Material & Previous Papers, Exam Dates @ trb.tripura.gov.in
Tripura Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2016
Job Aspirants who are waiting for Government Jobs in Tripura may be heard about the Latest Tripura Teacher Recruitment. Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura is a Government Organization established for the appointment of teacher in various levels of classes in Government Schools across Tripura has recently published a notification for 2115 GT & PGT Teacher Jobs on 09th September 2016. And it is also planning to Conduct the Written Exam on 20th November 2016 for both Graduate and Post Graduate Teachers. So Job Aspirants who are searching for Latest Teacher Jobs in Tripura may already have applied for this recruitment. Now this is the Time for the Exam Preparation. As Tripura Government is providing so many facilities to the Teachers & Social Respect definitely there will be a great competition to get this job. So Perfect Preparation is very Necessary to get through the Written Exam conducted for Teacher Jobs in Tripura.
TRBT Teacher Syllabus
In Preparation for the Exam, Syllabus plays an important role. As the TRBT Syllabus is very important to prepare for the exam so many aspirants may be searching for the TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus. Because if the candidates got the idea about the topics covered in the exam, then it is easy for them to qualify in the recruitment process.
To help those Job Seekers, here we are providing the Complete Tripura Teacher Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Aspirants are advised to read the article carefully and have a look at the TRBT Syllabus for PGT, GT Teacher Jobs. If anyone can not be able to apply for the Tripura Teacher Jobs till now, they can apply on or before 01st October 2016 at the official website trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates can also get the New Syllabus for all the Government Jobs on our website the www.recruitment.guru
Check TRBT Exam Pattern 2016 for Graduate & Post Graduate Teacher
The TRBT Teacher Test Pattern is enclosed on this page for the guidance of the candidates. People who are going to appear in the TRBT Written Exam for Graduate & Post Graduate Posts can check the test pattern on this article. The Written Test conducted by the TRBT consists of Objective Type Questions from various Subjects. The Exam Pattern is different for each post. The Detailed Exam Pattern & TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus is mentioned below.
TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus:
Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus:
Tripura Teacher Selection Process
TRBT will shortlist the Candidates based on their Performance in below Tests. Applicants should clear all these tests to get the job in Tripura Government Schools.
- Written Exam.
- Certificate Verification.
Brief Details of Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT).
Total Vacancies: 2115 Posts.
Name of the Posts: PGT, GT Teachers.
Official Website: trb.tripura.gov.in
Last Date: 01/10/2016.
Exam Date: 20/11/2016.
TRBT Selection Process:
- Written Test.
- Certificate Verification.
Download TRBT Graduate Teacher Syllabus @ trb.tripura.gov.in
Tripura Teachers Recruitment Board Written Exam will contain Objective type Questions from different Subjects. Here we are giving related topics from which the questions will be asked in the Tripura Teacher Written Exam. Those Topics are mentioned below. TRBT will cover all these subjects in the exam.
TRBT Syllabus for Graduate Teacher
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Chemical formulas.
- Chemical equation and chemical reaction.
- Structure of Atom.
- Periodic classification of elements.
- Chemical bonding.
- suspension and colloid.
- Acids Bases and Salts.
- Chemistry of non-metals & non-metallic compounds.
- Oxidation-Reduction and Electrolysis.
- Organic Chemistry.
- System of Measurements and measuring devices.
- Rest and Motion.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Current Electricity and Magnetism.
- Plant nutrition.
- Transport in plants.
- Excretory products in plants.
- Plants hormones.
- Plant cell.
- Plants tissue.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Characteristics of the virus.
- Breathing organs in animals.
- Phases of nutrition in animals.
- Open and Closed circulatory system.
- Locomotors organs of different animals.
- Cell cycle – Definition and phases.
- Reproduction in animals.
- Morphological and paleontological evidence in support of organic evolution.
- Definition and explanation of Adaptation.
- Biogeochemical cycle.
- Components of an ecosystem.
- Food chain and food nab.
- Conservation of wildlife.
- Structure of Breathing organ of the human being and breathing mechanism.
- Types of food, their sources and nutritional importance.
- Components of Blood and sanction of each component of blood.
- Blood Groups.
- Structure and sanction of the main excretor organ of the human.
- Nervous system of the human.
- Location and name of different endocrine glands of the human.
- Structure of male reproductive system.
- Communicable and non-communicable human diseases.
- Bengali – Group A.
- English – Group B.
- History – Group C.
- Geography – Group D.
- The Sources of Early Indian History.
- The Religious Movements of the Sixth Century B.C.
- Political Condition of India during 6th Century B.C.
- The History of the Rice of Magadha.
- Asoka’s Policy of Conquest – Asoka’s Dhamma.
- Civilization in the Gupta Age.
- Education and Educational Institutions in Ancient India.
- Art and Architecture of Pallava.
- Establishment and Consolidation of the Delhi Sultanate.
- Sultanate Architecture, Literature.
- Muslim and Non- Muslim Cultural Interaction.
- Mughal-Afghan Contest for Supremacy 1556.
- Shershah’ Administrative Reforms.
- Aurangzeb: Mughal – Sikh Relation.
- Mughal – Maratha Relation.
- Mughal Art, Architecture, and Paintings.
- Expansion of British Power.
- Bengal – Development.
- Land Revenue Settlements.
- Ryotwari Settlement and Mahalwari System.
- Social Reform Movement.
- Sir Syed Ahmed and Aligarh Movement.
- Partition of Bengal and Swadeshi Movement.
- Indian Freedom Movement (1920-1947 A.D.).
- Imperialism and Background of the First World War.
Tripura Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus
- Political Science.
- Biological Science.
For Detailed TRBT Syllabus for Graduate and Post Graduate teachers please refer the below link
Download TRBT Graduate & PGT Teacher Previous Papers