The TS Eamcet 2018 Syllabus pdf is updated here. Candidates who are searching for the TS Eamcet Syllabus Pdf can check here. For the guidance of the students, we have provided the TSEamcet Syllabus for Engineering Stream and Medical Stream. So check the provided Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern and make a better preparation plan.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018 is enclosed on this page. JNTU Hyderabad is conducting this Entrance Exam on behalf of TSCHE for the year 2018. The Objective of this TS EAMCET is to provide admissions to various Engineering, Medical, & Agricultural courses across different colleges in Telangana State. Students who are going to write the EAMCET 2018 are looking for the Telangana State EAMCET 2018 Syllabus. For those candidates, We have provided the brief information on Telangana State Engineering & Medical Exam Syllabus on this page. Applicants who are eagerly looking for the TS EAMCET 2018 Syllabus can check the EAMCET Syllabus from the below Sections. Students can also download the TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018 from the attached document. Visit our website to get the latest information related to the TS EAMCET 2018.
TS Eamcet Exam Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|TS EAMCET Syllabus|
|Organization Name||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET 2018 Examination|
|Exam Level||State Level Examination|
|Starting date to apply||4th March 2018|
|Closing date to apply||4th April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||20th April to 1st May 2018|
|Examination date||2nd May to 7th May 2018|
|An announcement of Results||Last week of May 2018|
Telangana EAMCET Exam Syllabus
The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2018 is being conducted by JNTUH on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This Examination is essential for admission into various professional courses offered in the Universities/Private Colleges in the State of Telangana. Students who want to join in Engineering Medical & Agriculture Courses can write this EAMCET Exam conducted by JNTUH. So to participate in the Examination, students should have better preparation. So check the Provided TS Eamcet Syllabus and make a better Preparation Plan. Here, we provide not only syllabus but also Eamcet Old Papers. So download the TS Eamcet Previous Papers Pdf and perform well in the Examination.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) situated at Kukatpally. It is providing quality Education for nearly four decades to bringing the spark of knowledge to young minds and instilling a new confidence to face the world. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has assigned the task to JNTUH for conducting the most prestigious entrance examination of Telangana – Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) for this year 2018.
Click here to get TS EAMCET Notification
TS EAMCET Syllabus – TS Eamcet 2018 Exam Pattern
|4.||Medical & Agriculture||Biology(Botany/Zoology)||80||80||3 Hrs|
Telangana EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018 along with the EAMCET Syllabus is provided below. TS EAMCET Exam pattern helps the candidates to analyze the EAMCET Exam Paper. Duration for the EAMCET is 3 hrs. TS EAMCET Question Paper consists of Questions taught during the intermediate stage. The Brief Exam Pattern of Telangana State EAMCET is enclosed below in steps.
- TS EAMCET Consists of Objective type Questions Only.
- Each Correct answer carries one mark.
- No Negative marking for incorrect answer.
- EAMCET Exam is conducted for 160 marks.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Syllabus is enclosed below for the guidance of the candidates. Applicants of TS EAMCET 2018 may check the Telangana State Engineering and Medical Exam topics present in the Syllabus. We upload the latest Syllabus for TS EAMCET shortly according to the official notification. TS EAMCET Syllabus includes the following topics:
- Biology(Botany/ Zoology).
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018 – Mathematics
- Theory of Equations.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Complex Numbers.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Partial fractions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Properties of Triangles.
- A product of Vectors.
- Addition of Vectors.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- Transformation of Axes.
- The Straight Line.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- The system of circles.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Definite Integrals.
- Differential equations.
Telangana EAMCET Syllabus 2018 – Physics
- Physical world.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, Energy and power.
- Units and measurements.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Communication systems.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
Telangana State EAMCET Syllabus 2018 – Chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
TS EAMCET Medical Syllabus 2018 – BOTANY
- Plant Systematics.
- Plant physiology.
- Cell structure and function.
- Diversity in the living world.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- The internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Plants, microbes and human welfare.
- Molecular biology.
TS EAMCET Agriculture 2018 Syllabus – ZOOLOGY
- Animal diversity-ii: phylum: Chordata.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Structural organization in animals.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Ecology & environment.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- The Human Anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
- Applied biology.
- Organic evolution.
- Human Reproduction.