- 1 TS ICET 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 TSCHE – tsche.cgg.gov.in
- 3 TS ICET 2016 Notification
- 4 TS ICET 2016 Exam Pattern
- 5 Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Syllabus
- 6 Download TSCHE TS ICET Exam Syllabus 2016
TS ICET 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TS ICET 2016 Syllabus Details:
The TS ICET Exam Syllabus is available for download from the link given below. Candidates who have applied for this exam can check the Telangana ICET Syllabus & Telangana ICET Pattern available here. The TSCHE is going to release the TS ICET 2016 Notification on the official website. Eligible candidates who are interested in Higher Education can apply against this notification. Candidates who are preparing for this exam will be searching for the TS ICET 2016 Syllabus & TS ICET 2016 Exam Pattern. We are providing the TS ICET Syllabus & TS ICET Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The TS ICET 2016 Syllabus pdf is also available for download on this page. The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Syllabus is also available on the official website for download. Candidates can check the TS ICET 2016 Syllabus & TS ICET Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
For more Exam Syllabus Visit – Exam Syllabus
TSCHE – tsche.cgg.gov.in
The Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) is an authorized educational organization established in Telangana. The TSCHE was established by Government of Telangana recently. The TSCHE empowers seven universities as council members. The TSCHE looks after the all the necessary arrangements for conducting various entrance & board exams related to higher education in Telangana State. The TSCHE releases notification every year for recruitment of qualified candidates into various posts in Education Department. Eligible candidates who are interested in Teaching Jobs or Government Jobs in Telangana can apply to this posts through online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the official website for further details. The official website of TSCHE is tsche.cgg.gov.in.
TS ICET 2016 Notification
The TS ICET Exam is conducted for admission of capable candidates into various Technical & Management Colleges located in Telangana. TS ICET is known as Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test conducted for the students who wish to possess MCA & MBA Courses. TS ICET exam is valid for all the colleges located in Telangana. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to apply. For the academic year 2016-17, TS Government must release the ICET 2016 Notification for the admission of aspirants into Post Graduation Courses. Students can apply for this TS ICET Entrance Exam 2016 on or before the last Date. For more details visit the official website tsicet.nic.in
TS ICET 2016 Exam Pattern
The Telangana ICET Exam consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam us 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- The exam consists of 3 sections with 200 questions asked from various subjects.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
Telangana ICET Exam Pattern 2016
|1.||Written Test||A||Analytical Ability||75||75||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Syllabus
The TS ICET 2016 Syllabus pdf is available for download from the link given below. The TS ICET Exam consists of the following syllabus:
TS ICET 2016 Syllabus for Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency.
- Data Analysis.
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
TS ICET 2016 Syllabus for Mathematical Ability
- Laws of Indices.
- Numbers and Divisibility.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Rational Numbers.
- LCM and GCD.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance and Work Problems.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Areas and Volumes.
- Modular Arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Truth tables – implication converse and inverse.
- Relations and functions.
- Applications – Equation of a line in Different forms.
- Trigonometric identities.
- Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Problems on Heights and Distances.
- Remainder theorem and Consequences.
- Linear Equations and Expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane Geometry – Lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles.
- Coordinate Geometry – Distance between points etc.
- Frequency distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- Simple problems on Probability.
TS ICET 2016 Syllabus for Communication Ability
Objectives of the Test:
Part 1: Vocabulary.
Part 2: Business and Computer Terminology.
Part 3: Functional Grammar.
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
Download TSCHE TS ICET Exam Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE).
Name of the Exam: TS ICET 2016.
Type of Test: Offline Test.
Official site: tsicet.nic.in.