- 1 TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 TS LAWCET – tslawcet.org
- 1.2 TS Law Common Entrance Test 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.3 Telangana LAWCET Exam Pattern
- 1.3.1 TS LAWCET 2017 Exam Pattern for LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
- 1.3.2 TSPGLCET-2017 FOR LL.M Exam Pattern
- 1.3.3 TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.4 TS Lawcet Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge
- 1.3.5 TS Lawcet Syllabus 2017 – Mental Ability
- 1.3.6 TS Lawcet LL.M Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.7 TS LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2017 – Part-II
Telangana State Lawcet exam syllabus is available on our page. So the candidates of Telangana state who are appearing for the Lawcet exam can check this TS LAWCET syllabus. Also, download the Syllabus of Lawcet along with the exam pattern from the below link.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017 is available here. Law Entrance Test is conducted by Kakatiya University to provide admissions to various law courses for the year 2017. Students who are aiming to law courses should apply on or before the last date. The Official Notification of Telangana State LAWCET 2017 is available on our site. For more information regarding LAWCET Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, etc. view below.
TS LAWCET – tslawcet.org
TS LAW Common Entrance Test is conducted by TSCHE for the year 2017. Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) was established recently by the Telangana government. The objectives of TSCHE is to provide orders for the universities for conducting the Entrance Examinations for the candidates. The TSCHE approve seven universities as council members to conduct examinations in Telangana State. TSCHE has done all the arrangements for conducting different entrance exams regarding the higher education. The Telangana State Council for Higher Education releases notification every year for the candidates to admissions into various courses in Education Department. Students who satisfy the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification & age limit can apply on or before the last date.
TS Law Common Entrance Test 2017 – Brief Info
|Name of Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET)|
|Last Date to apply||April 2017|
|Examination Date||27th May 2017|
Telangana LAWCET Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Law Entrance Test Pattern along with the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017. LAWCET Exam Pattern is necessary for the candidates to analyze the Lawcet Question Paper. Students who will appear in the LAWCET can get the no of questions, Marks allocated for each subject, duration of the test from the exam pattern. Check the tubular form provided below to know the Exam Pattern.
TS LAWCET 2017 Exam Pattern for LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
- TS LAWCET Consists of objective type multiple choice questions. i.e Question Paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Lawcet Question contains 120 Questions.
- A candidate can get the one mark for reach the correct answer.
- No negative marking is there for TS LAWCET 2017.
TSPGLCET-2017 FOR LL.M Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017
Telangana LAW Entrance Test Syllabus 2017 is enclosed below. Students can check the LAWCET Syllabus 2017 for the Exam Preparation. TS LAWCET Syllabus including topics is
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
TS Lawcet Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy etc.
TS Lawcet Syllabus 2017 – Mental Ability
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Blood Relationships.
- Routes & Networks.
- Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Test.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Analytical Reasoning.
TS Lawcet LL.M Syllabus 2017
Telangana State LLM Syllabus contains Two Parts. They are
Telangana LAWCET Syllabus 2017 – Part-I
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
TS LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2017 – Part-II
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW:
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- State Jurisdiction.
- United Nations.
- General Principles of Contract.
- Sections. 1-75.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
CRIMES and TORTS:
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS:
- Copy right Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
TS Law CET Syllabus – Direct Link