Telangana State Lawcet exam syllabus is available on our page. So the candidates of Telangana state who are appearing for the LAWCET exam can check this TS LAWCET syllabus. Also, download the Syllabus of LAWCET along with the exam pattern from the below link.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020
TS LAW CET 2020 Exam Syllabus details are updated in the below section. So candidates who are preparing for the LAWCET 2020 Telangana State Entrance Exam going to held on 09th October 2020 can check the test pattern and important syllabus topics on this page. Through checking the LAWCET 2020 Syllabus, candidates will get a clear view of the exam preparation plannings. To reduce the stress about the LAWCET 2020 Exam by planning perfectly for the exam preparation, go through the below section clearly.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020 is available here. Law Entrance Test is conducted by Osmania University to provide admissions to various law courses for the year 2020. Students who are aiming to law courses should apply on or before the last date as mentioned in TS LAWCET 2020 Notification. Before submitting the TS LAWCET 2020 Application form ensure the important details regarding LAWCET like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, etc. view below.
TS Law Common Entrance Test 2020 – Brief Info
|Name of Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET)|
|LAWCET 2020 Telangana Exam Date||09th October 2020|
Telangana LAWCET Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Law Entrance Test Pattern along with the TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020. LAWCET Exam Pattern is necessary for the candidates to analyze the Lawcet Question Paper. Students who will appear in the LAWCET can get the no of questions, Marks allocated for each subject, duration of the test from the exam pattern. Check the tubular form provided below to know the Exam Pattern.
TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern for LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
- TS LAWCET Consists of objective type multiple choice questions. i.e Question Paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Lawcet Question contains 120 Questions.
- A candidate can get the one mark for reach the correct answer.
- No negative marking is there for TS LAWCET 2020.
TSPGLCET-2020 FOR LL.M Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2020
Telangana LAW Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 is enclosed below. Students can check the LAWCET Syllabus 2020 for the Exam Preparation. TS LAWCET Syllabus including topics is
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
LAWCET 2020 Telangana Syllabus 2020 – General Knowledge
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy etc.
TS Lawcet Syllabus 2020 – Mental Ability
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Blood Relationships.
- Routes & Networks.
- Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Test.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Analytical Reasoning.
Telangana State LAWCET 2020 LLM Syllabus 2020
Telangana State LLM Syllabus contains Two Parts. They are
Telangana LAWCET Syllabus 2020 – Part-I
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
TS LAW Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 – Part-II
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW:
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea, and outer space.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- State Jurisdiction.
- United Nations.
- General Principles of Contract.
- Sections. 1-75.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
CRIMES and TORTS:
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS:
- Copy right Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Right to Information Act of 2005.
TS LAWCET – tslawcet.org
TS LAW Common Entrance Test is conducted by TSCHE for the year 2020. Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) was established recently by the Telangana government. The objectives of TSCHE is to provide orders for the universities for conducting the Entrance Examinations for the candidates. The TSCHE approve seven universities as council members to conduct examinations in Telangana State. TSCHE has done all the arrangements for conducting different entrance exams regarding higher education. The Telangana State Council for Higher Education releases notification every year for the candidates to admissions into various courses in the Education Department. Students who satisfy the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification & age limit can apply on or before the last date.