Telangana State PGLCET Exam Syllabus is available here to download. So the candidates of Telangana State who applied for PGLCET exam can check this syllabus. Download TS PGLCET Syllabus along with the exam pattern from the below link. Also, find the Telangana Post Graduate Law CET Exam Notification, Admit Card, Cut off marks, and result on the same page. Visit the official website of Telangana PGLCET i.e. lawcet.tsche.ac.in for detailed information.
Telangana PGLCET Exam Syllabus 2017
The aspirants of Telangana state who applied for the latest TS PGLCET exam 2017 may be searching for the syllabus. Because to start the exam preparation, first of all, the candidate must have TS PGLCET Syllabus. In the Telangana Post Graduate Law Common Engineering Test Syllabus, all the topics that are going to cover in the exam are present. So that find for the syllabus of Post Graduate Law CET exam to start the exam preparation. If you are still in search of Telangana State PGLCET syllabus, then need to hurry up. Because time is very precious for the desirable candidates like you. And also, to gain more marks in the examination, first of all, you need to start the preparation early. So that there will be time to revise the topics for the second time.
Telangana Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2017
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET)|
|AP PGLCET Released Date||March 2017|
|Examination Date||May 2017|
|Exam Category||State Level|
TS PGLCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
For the candidates of Telangana State who completed their degree in Law, the PGLCET exam is a great opportunity. Because to do post graduate in the area of Law, qualifying the PGLCET exam is necessary. To qualify the Post Graduate Law CET exam, you need to do more practice. For a proper preparation, the candidates must have Telangana PGLCET syllabus.
Click here to know more about various Entrance Exams of different states.
For the sake of Telangana state candidates, we are providing the subject wise TS PGLCET syllabus below. And also you can find the Telangana PGLCET Previous papers here. Practice according to the provided information to score more marks. Check the exam pattern before going to the PGLCET exam to know the scheme of the exam.
Telangana State PGLCET Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Exam Type||Part||Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part A||Jurisprudence||40||40||90 minutes|
|3.||Part B||Public International Law||80||80 marks|
|6.||Crimes and Torts|
|7.||IPR and Other Laws|
TS PGLCET Syllabus 2017
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability.
- Legal Sanctions
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights,
- Directive Principles of State Policy,
- Executive, Judiciary, and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions
- Amendments to the constitution
Public International Law:
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- Extradition, Asylum.
- State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
- General Principles of Contract (Sections 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872)
- Trade Union Act 1926.
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles.
- General Exceptions.
- General principles of Tort.
- Defenses, Joint liability.
- State liability for torts;
- Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & Other Laws:
- Copyright Act, 1957;
- Patents Act, 2005;
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986;
- Human Rights
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
Download Telangana State PGLCET Syllabus Pdf
The provided data about the TS Post Graduate Law CET syllabus is only for the reference use. So the candidates who are appearing for the Post Graduate Law CET exam can check this syllabus of TS PGLCET for better preparation. Visit the official website of Telangana PGLCET i.e. lawcet.tsche.ac.in for latest updates on Post Graduate Law CET exam. Click the below link to download TS PGLCET Syllabus pdf.