- 1 TSGENCO AE Syllabus 2015 For Assist Engineer
- 2 TSGENCO
- 3 TSGENCO AE Syllabus & SE Exam Pattern 2015
- 4 TSGENCO A.E and S.E Exam Syllabus 2015
- 4.1 TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Electrical
- 4.2 TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Mechanical
- 4.3 TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Electronics & Communication
- 4.4 TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Civil
- 4.5 Download TSGENCO Asst Engineer Syllabus 2015
TSGENCO AE Syllabus 2015 For Assist Engineer
TSGENCO AE Syllabus 2015: Telangana State GENCO is going to release a notification regarding the recruitment of candidates into various posts. There are about 856 vacancies in TSGENCO. The Posts include Assistant Engineer and Sub Engineer in various branches. Candidates who are waiting for Engineering Jobs can apply to this posts. Candidates who have completed B.Tech or B.E in relevant discipline are eligible to apply to this posts. Eligible candidates can apply after the release of notification. Candidates who are preparing for A.E & S.E can download the TSGENCO AE Syllabus pdf given below. The TSGENCO AE & SE Exam Syllabus 2015 is also available in the official website of TSGENCO.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) is a power generating organization for the State of Telangana. Its main aim is to generate power which is reliable, most economical and eco-friendly. The main objective of TSGENCO is that the power generated must be adequate. It also looks after the development of power generation techniques by implementing new projects. It also has an objective of modernizing the existing equipment and enhance their performance. The TSGENCO also recruits candidates who are efficient and skilled into various posts. Candidates who are interested in Engineering Jobs or Government Jobs of Telangana state can apply to this posts after the release of notification. Candidates can refer to the authorized website for more details. The official website of TSGENCO is tsgenco.telangana.gov.in.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus & SE Exam Pattern 2015
The TSGENCO recruitment notification is going to be released soon. Candidates who are eligible will be recruited into Sub Engineer and Assistant Engineer posts. According to the notification, there are nearly 788 vacancies in TSGENCO. Candidates who have completed Diploma or Graduation from a recognized university can appear for the test. The candidates who are eligible can apply through online mode after the release of notification. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in Written test and Personal Interview. Candidates can start their preparation early so that the chances of being selected will be high. So we are providing for TSGENCO AE Syllabus 2015 and Exam Pattern here. Candidates can download the A.E & S.E Exam Syllabus and be prepared to grab a golden opportunity to work in TSGENCO. Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding TSGENCO Notification 2015, TSGENCO Online Application 2015, Exam Syllabus & Exam pattern, Eligibility, Admit cards etc.
TSGENCO Exam Pattern 2015
The TSGENCO AE & SE examination consists of the following features:
1. The examination is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
2. Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
3. The exam is completely objective i.e consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
4. The TSGENCO A.E and S.E Exam consists of the following type of Questions :
- General Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness.
- Technical (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Communication).
5. No Negative Marking for each wrong answer.
TSGENCO A.E and S.E Exam Syllabus 2015
The TSGENCO AE Syllabus is available on the official website. Candidates can also check the TSGENCO AE & SE previous year questions to know the exam syllabus and exam pattern.The TSGENCO Asst Engineer Syllabus 2015 can also be downloaded from this page. The TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus for A.E and S.E is given below.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Electrical
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines and power Electronic Drives.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Mechanical
- Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Turbo Machines.
- Material science and metallurgy.
- Metal cutting and machine tools.
- Heat Transfer.
- Foundry, Welding and Forging.
- Production and operation management.
- Design of Machine elements.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Electronics & Communication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems and Communications.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Civil
- Reinforced Concrete.
- Strength of materials and theory of structures.
- Steel structure.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery.
- Geo-Technical Engineering.
- Other Topics.
Download TSGENCO Asst Engineer Syllabus 2015
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO).
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (A.E) and Sub engineer (S.E).
Total Number of Vacancies: 856.
Job location: Telangana State.
Official Website: www.tsgenco.telangana.gov.in.
Direct Link for Downloading TSGENCO Assist Engineer Syllabus 2015