- 1 TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Telangana PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Test Pattern
- 1.2 Download TSPSC Irrigation AEE Syllabus 2016 pdf
- 1.3 Details of TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus
- 1.4 Link To Download Telangana AEE Syllabus
- 2 TSPSC AEE Syllabus
- 3 TSPSC
- 4 Telangana PSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus
Are you searching for Telangana state PSC irrigation AEE Syllabus? Check TSPSC AEE syllabus and Telangana State Public Service Commission AEE test pattern along with the Previous papers.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission AEE Latest Syllabus is here. The Candidates who have applied and searching for the TSPSC AEE Recruitment are looking for the Telangana PSC Syllabus and TSPSC Irrigation AEE Test Pattern as these are mandatory for the written test. Finally, the searched candidates can reach the right place for downloading the Telangana PSC AEE Exam syllabus. Our site recruitment.guru has the latest Telangana state Exam Syllabus along with the Test pattern and Previous Papers for the ease of applied aspirants. For that, we have attached the direct link on this page. Click on the link and download the Telangana PSC Syllabus in pdf format. With the Syllabus you have downloaded the candidates can start the test preparation to get a good score in the written exam.
Recently, Telangana Public Service Commission has announced a paper notification at its official website to fill various AEE posts in Irrigation Department. TSPSC is going to release the official recruitment notification at its official website. According to this notification, there are 143 AEE posts in an irrigation department. The candidates those who have been seeking for the latest employment news or the Graduate Jobs in Telangana may use this opportunity and apply before the last date. The other information related to this TSPSC Recruitment will be updated soon on this page after released by the officials of TSPSC.
Telangana PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Test Pattern
Along with the TSPSC Syllabus, the AEE Exam pattern is also necessary for the applied candidates. The Exam Pattern tells about the details like No of questions and marks allocated for each section and duration for the written test etc. On this page, we enclosed the test pattern for the guidance of the candidates. Check this test pattern before going to the written exam.
- The Test will be conducted in an Objective manner.
- The Exam will have Two Papers namely Paper I & Paper II.
- Total Marks for the test will be 450 & will be conducted in 300 Minutes.
|S.No||Test Type||Subject Name||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective||General Ability & General Studies||150||150 Min|
|2.||Technical Subject||300||150 Min|
TSPSC AEE Selection Process
The candidates who have applied to this Telangana AEE Recruitment will be selected based on their performance in the Selection process made by the TSPSC recruitment Board. The Selection process may have the following stages
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Download TSPSC Irrigation AEE Syllabus 2016 pdf
The Telangana AEE Syllabus covered topics are as follows. Note down the topics and get ready for the written test. The various Topics are
- General Ability & General Studies.
- Technical subject.
Paper I (General Ability & General Studies) Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Affairs.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Paper II (Technical Subject)
In this section, the topics are covered from the subject taught by the candidate during their education. So the candidates are advised to get a command on your technical subject.
Details of TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer.
No of Vacancies: 143.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Job Location: Telangana.
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Link To Download Telangana AEE Syllabus
Click on the below link and download the latest Telangana AEE Exam Syllabus 2016 in pdf format. The Information we have given on this page is not an official. The candidates can take this information as a reference to your test preparation. Soon we will update the TSPSC AEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. Students are advised to follow the official website to get the latest updates.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus
TSPSC AEE Syllabus are updated here. TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released by the Telangana Government on 20th August 2015. Telangana State Public Service Commission has published this recruitment Notification to fill 770 Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies in various Engineering Services in the State of Telangana. This is good news to the Telangana Aspirants who are waiting for Latest Government jobs in Telangana. Candidates who are eligible and interested can download the TSPSC AEE Syllabus from here.
We are providing a Telangana Civil Engineers Syllabus for AEE Exam and Municipal Executive Engineers Syllabus. From here the applicants can also get TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern & TSPSC AEE Previous Papers. Download these stuff and prepare well for the exam.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted by the Telangana Government. TSPSC was Constituted after bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana States. Telangana Government has started TSPSC to take responsibility for conducting exams for the selection of eligible candidates for various vacancies available in different departments of Telangana State. It has recently released the Assistant Executive Engineer recruitmentnotification. So this is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are preparing to get Government job in Telangana. Aspirants may get used of this TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment notification to get the job in any of the departments under TSPSC.
Telangana PSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus
Telangana Public Service Commission is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 770 Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies in various departments. Interested candidates can check TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2015 Notification on our site.
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Affairs.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategie
5. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
6. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
7. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
9. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
10. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
11. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability et and inclusive policies.
12. Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
13. Policies of Telangana State.
14. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
15. Basic English. (10th class Standard)
PAPER-II: CIVIL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL)
1. Building Materials And Construction
2. Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
3. RCC and Steel Structures
4. Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
5. Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
6. Environmental Engineering
7. Transportation Engineering
8. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
9. Estimation, Costing and Construction Management