- 1 TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 @ tspsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus 2017 – TSPSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2 TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2016
- 2.1 Telangana PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Test Pattern
- 2.2 Download TSPSC Irrigation AEE Syllabus 2016 pdf
- 2.3 Details of TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus
- 2.4 Link To Download Telangana AEE Syllabus
- 3 TSPSC AEE Syllabus
- 4 TSPSC
- 5 Telangana PSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 Pdf is available. So, the candidates who are willing to attend the exam must check the Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus. We have also given the direct link to download the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus. So, the interested candidates can also check the Telangana PSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Pattern @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017
Are you searching for the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017? Then do not worry because you are at the right place. We have provided the TSPSC AEE Syllabus on this page. Not only the Syllabus but also the candidates can check the Telangana PSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Pattern. Aspirants can also check more updates at Sarkari Naukri. The candidates have to prepare well to qualify in any of the exams. For sufficient preparation, the applicants have to go through the Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus given on this page. Syllabus plays a crucial role while preparing for any examination.
Without having a proper idea about the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus, the applicants may face a lot of problems during the preparation time. To avoid all those problems, the candidates have to prepare according to the TSPSC AEE Syllabus given below. Applicants can also check more State Government Jobs here. In case the candidates are perfect with all the syllabus given below then there will be high chances of qualifying in the examination.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 @ tspsc.gov.in
|Name of the Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil, Mech, Electrical)|
|No. of Vacancies||463 posts|
|Last date to apply||11th July 2017|
|Prelims Exam Date||5th & 6th Aug 2017|
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus 2017 – TSPSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
We have also provided the direct link to download the TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 on this page. The candidates can also get the details like the duration of the exam, weightage of the marks for each section and the total number of questions. So, the candidates need not waste your valuable time anymore searching for the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017. Applicants should start their preparation now itself because there is a lot of syllabi to prepare.
Recently, Telangana Public Service Commission published a notification to fill the 463 vacant posts. So many candidates have applied for the exam. We have shared this information on our Latest Employment News. Now the candidates are willing to attend the exam. So, they have to prepare well to crack this examination. So, we suggest the applicants go through the TSPSC AEE Syllabus Pdf 2017 given below and prepare well for the examination.
Selection procedure for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
The applicants should qualify in all the rounds given below by obtaining the minimum cut off as decided by the organization. Then only the applicants are eligible for final employment.
- Written Test
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No of Questions||Duration of the Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Paper -1||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper -2||Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
The candidates can also check the TSPSC AEE Syllabus and prepare well for the examination. The applicants can prepare according to the weightage of the marks.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Applicants have to start their preparation now itself because there is a lot of syllabi to prepare. Applicants have to check the exam pattern and then go to the syllabus section. Then they can prepare well for the examination.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General Studies
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for General Abilities
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General English
- School Level English Grammar:
Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs,
Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech,
Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words,
Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences:
Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often
Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and
Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension,
Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities etc.
TSPSC Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering
STRENGTH OF MATERIALS:-
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULIC MACHINERY:
- The Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
TSPSC Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Builing Materials & Construction
- Strength of materials & Theory of Strucures
- RCC & Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
Telangana PSC Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Download TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 & Previous Papers Pdf
The candidates can also check the TSPSC AEE Previous Papers and practice the number of solved papers to improve your time management skills. We have the provided the information only for the reference of the candidates. So, the applicants can visit the official website for more details. The candidates can get more information regarding TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 on our site. So, the interested candidates can visit our site regularly for the latest updates.
Are you searching for Telangana state PSC irrigation AEE Syllabus? Check TSPSC AEE syllabus and Telangana State Public Service Commission AEE test pattern along with the Previous papers.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission AEE Latest Syllabus is here. The Candidates who have applied and searching for the TSPSC AEE Recruitment are looking for the Telangana PSC Syllabus and TSPSC Irrigation AEE Test Pattern as these are mandatory for the written test. Finally, the searched candidates can reach the right place for downloading the Telangana PSC AEE Exam syllabus. Our site recruitment.guru has the latest Telangana state Exam Syllabus along with the Test pattern and Previous Papers for the ease of applied aspirants. For that, we have attached the direct link on this page. Click on the link and download the Telangana PSC Syllabus in pdf format. With the Syllabus you have downloaded the candidates can start the test preparation to get a good score in the written exam.
Recently, Telangana Public Service Commission has announced a paper notification at its official website to fill various AEE posts in Irrigation Department. TSPSC is going to release the official recruitment notification at its official website. According to this notification, there are 143 AEE posts in an irrigation department. The candidates those who have been seeking for the latest employment news or the Graduate Jobs in Telangana may use this opportunity and apply before the last date. The other information related to this TSPSC Recruitment will be updated soon on this page after released by the officials of TSPSC.
Telangana PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Test Pattern
Along with the TSPSC Syllabus, the AEE Exam pattern is also necessary for the applied candidates. The Exam Pattern tells about the details like No of questions and marks allocated for each section and duration for the written test etc. On this page, we enclosed the test pattern for the guidance of the candidates. Check this test pattern before going to the written exam.
- The Test will be conducted in an Objective manner.
- The Exam will have Two Papers namely Paper I & Paper II.
- Total Marks for the test will be 450 & will be conducted in 300 Minutes.
|S.No||Test Type||Subject Name||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective||General Ability & General Studies||150||150 Min|
|2.||Technical Subject||300||150 Min|
TSPSC AEE Selection Process
The candidates who have applied to this Telangana AEE Recruitment will be selected based on their performance in the Selection process made by the TSPSC recruitment Board. The Selection process may have the following stages
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Download TSPSC Irrigation AEE Syllabus 2016 pdf
The Telangana AEE Syllabus covered topics are as follows. Note down the topics and get ready for the written test. The various Topics are
- General Ability & General Studies.
- Technical subject.
Paper I (General Ability & General Studies) Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Affairs.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Paper II (Technical Subject)
In this section, the topics are covered from the subject taught by the candidate during their education. So the candidates are advised to get a command on your technical subject.
Details of TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer.
No of Vacancies: 143.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Job Location: Telangana.
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Link To Download Telangana AEE Syllabus
Click on the below link and download the latest Telangana AEE Exam Syllabus 2016 in pdf format. The Information we have given on this page is not an official. The candidates can take this information as a reference to your test preparation. Soon we will update the TSPSC AEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. Students are advised to follow the official website to get the latest updates.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus
TSPSC AEE Syllabus are updated here. TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released by the Telangana Government on 20th August 2015. Telangana State Public Service Commission has published this recruitment Notification to fill 770 Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies in various Engineering Services in the State of Telangana. This is good news to the Telangana Aspirants who are waiting for Latest Government jobs in Telangana. Candidates who are eligible and interested can download the TSPSC AEE Syllabus from here.
We are providing a Telangana Civil Engineers Syllabus for AEE Exam and Municipal Executive Engineers Syllabus. From here the applicants can also get TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern & TSPSC AEE Previous Papers. Download these stuff and prepare well for the exam.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted by the Telangana Government. TSPSC was Constituted after bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana States. Telangana Government has started TSPSC to take responsibility for conducting exams for the selection of eligible candidates for various vacancies available in different departments of Telangana State. It has recently released the Assistant Executive Engineer recruitmentnotification. So this is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are preparing to get Government job in Telangana. Aspirants may get used of this TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment notification to get the job in any of the departments under TSPSC.
Telangana PSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus
Telangana Public Service Commission is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 770 Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies in various departments. Interested candidates can check TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2015 Notification on our site.
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Affairs.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategie
5. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
6. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
7. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
9. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
10. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
11. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability et and inclusive policies.
12. Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
13. Policies of Telangana State.
14. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
15. Basic English. (10th class Standard)
PAPER-II: CIVIL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL)
1. Building Materials And Construction
2. Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
3. RCC and Steel Structures
4. Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
5. Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
6. Environmental Engineering
7. Transportation Engineering
8. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
9. Estimation, Costing and Construction Management