- 1 TSPSC Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Telangana State PSC Asst Hydrogeologist Test Pattern
- 1.2 Download Telangana State PSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Test Syllabus 2016
- 1.3 Brief Info of Telangana State PSC Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016
- 1.4 Download TSPSC Asst Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016
TSPSC Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016 along with the Telangana State Public Service Commission Hydrogeologist Exam Pattern and Previous papers are available on this page. Candidates who haven’t applied to this recruitment can check the recruitment notification and apply before the last date. The last date for application submission is mentioned on this page for reference.
TSPSC Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016
Interested & applied candidates can attend the Written Exam on the tentative dates. To help the applicants here recruitment.guru is providing the TSPSC Asst Hydrogeologist syllabus. Before going to attend the Written test, the applicants need to know the Telangana PSC Syllabus, TSPSC Exam Pattern 2016 as these are necessary for the applicants to get a good score. You can download the PSC Telangana Sample Papers for Hydrologist, Geophysicist, & Chemist Jobs Recruitment Tests by clicking on the appropriate links. Also, refer the Syllabus of TSPSC Written Exam 2016 from the enclosed links.
The TSPSC recruits eligible and efficient candidates into various departments in Telangana State government for development of the state. It has recently released the Asst Hydrogeologist recruitment notification to fill the vacancies. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs in Telangana can apply to these Posts at the Official website. The official website of Telangana PSC is www.tspsc.gov.in.
Check the Exam Important Dates
|1.||Online Application Starting Date||25th May 2016|
|2.||Last Date for Online Application Submission||15th June 2016|
|3.||Hall Tickets Issue Date||7 Days before Exam Date|
|4.||TSPSC Exam Date||28th & 29th June 2016|
Telangana State PSC Asst Hydrogeologist Test Pattern
- It is an Objective Based Written exam i.e Question paper Consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam pattern will be set in Two parts namely Part I & part II.
- There will be of 300 Questions for 450 Marks.
|Written Exam||Test Type||No of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities||Objective Type||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Water Resources||150||150||300|
Chemist Test Pattern
|Part||Subject Name||No of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I||General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
Download Telangana State PSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Test Syllabus 2016
Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
Paper-II Water Resources Syllabus
- General Geology and Mineralogy.
- Petrology, Structural Geology, and Indian Geology.
- Groundwater Geophysics.
- Environmental Hydrology.
- Surface Hydrology.
- Groundwater Hydrology.
- Hydrologic Modeling.
- Watershed Management.
- Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System.
Asst Chemist Paper-II Syllabus
Unit – I:- Inorganic Chemistry
- Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding.
- Periodic Classification.
- Chemistry ‘d & f’ block elements.
- General Principles of Metallurgy.
Unit – II:Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics & Chemical Equilibrium.
- Solids & Solutions.
Unit – III: Organic Chemistry
- Organic reaction mechanism.
- Heterocyclic Compounds.
- Amines, Amino Acids, and Proteins.
- Chemistry of natural products.
Unit – IV: Industrial Chemistry
- Separation Methods (Unit Operations).
- Ceramic Industries.
Unit – V:Chemistry of Water
- Sources of water & Quality.
- General Purification Methods of water.
- Water Softening Method.
- Qualitative & Quantitative analysis.
Brief Info of Telangana State PSC Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Post Name: Assistant Hydrogeologist.
No of vacancies: 40.
Last date for online submission: 10-06-2016.
Official website: tspsc.gov.in
Download TSPSC Asst Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016
Aspirants can visit our website recruitment.guru for more updates regarding Telangana State PSC recruitments, TSPSC Exam Important Dates, etc.