TSPSC Non Gazetted Exam Syllabus
TSPSC Non Gazetted Exam Syllabus (New) has released on August 31st 2015. Telangana State government had issued TSPSC Gazetted & Non Gazetted Syllabus. Telangana Public Service commission changed the TSPSC Non Gazetted Syllabus and exam pattern. Now, Aspirants who are preparing for the Telangana Gazetted and Non Gazetted Exam are seeking for the TSPSC Non Gazetted Exam Syllabus & Gazetted Cadre Syllabus. For them we are providing Tspsc Non Gazetted Syllabus and TSPSC Non Gazetted Exam Pattern here. Candidates can download the TSPSC Non Gazetted Exam Syllabus & Exam pattern here.
Here we are providing the complete information regarding government jobs in Telangana. And New Changed Syllabus for TSPSC Group 1, 2, 3, 4, Gazetted and Non Non Gazetted & Exam Pattern, TSPSC Groups Previous Papers etc.
Telangana Non Gazetted Category Exam Syllabus
The Telangana PSC is planning to recruit many candidates into various posts available in the Non Gazetted cadre. Candidates who have completed Graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode after the release of the notification. Mean while aspirants who want to get job in Telangana State government can start their preparation. To start preparing, candidates must have an idea of topics that would be covered in the examination. For this, candidates can refer to the TSPSC Non Gazetted syllabus. The Syllabus for Telangana PSC Non Gazetted category is provided in our website. Aspirants can check for Non Gazetted and Gazetted Syllabus of TSPSC and get an idea to start the preparation.
TSPSC Non Gazetted exam syllabus : The Telangana State Public Service Commission Board is an authorized organization working under the state government of Telangana. It does all the required procedures for recruitment of candidates into state civil services. Candidates who are eligible and interested to work in the Government Jobs of Telangana can apply to these posts after the release of notification. The TSPSC recruits young and dynamic candidates for development of the newly formed state of Telangana. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Written test and Personal Interview conducted by TSPSC. Applicants can refer to the authorized website for more details. The official website of Telangana PSC is www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Non Gazetted Category Exam pattern
|Part A: Written Exam|
|No. Of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150 Minutes||150|
|Paper – II : Concerned Subject||150||150 Minutes||150|
Download Telangana Gazetted & Non Gazetted Exam Syllabus
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
5. Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
9. Policies of Telangana State.
10. History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
11. History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood.
12. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
13. Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: CONCERNED SUBJECT