UCEED Syllabus pdf
UCEED Syllabus and Exam Pattern for 2016 Exam are updated here. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay conducts Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) for admission to Bachelor Degree programme in Design (B.Des.) Programme. Applicants who are interested in Fashion designing are preparing seriously for CEED 2016 Exam. So, for them Recruitment.guru is providing UCEED Syllabus, UCEED 2016 Previous Papers and UCEED 2016 Exam Pattern. So, the candidates who are seeking for the UCEED 2016 Syllabus can download directly from Recruitment.guru.
Candidates who did not applied yet can apply now. Here we are providing the complete information about how to apply for UCEED 2016 Exam & UCEED Online Application Procedure. Interested candidates can apply as soon as possible by using the Procedure that are enclosed below link.
How to Apply Online for UCEED 2016: UCEED 2016 Online Application.
UCEED 2016 Syllabus
Every Year Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is responsible for conducting UCEED Exam. UCCED Exam is an Entrance Examination for the Aspirants who want’s to get an Admission into B.Des Course. So, Candidates who are interested in Fashion Technology had applied. Now, those Candidates are Preparing for the UCEED 2016 Exam. So, for them here we are providing UCEED Syllabus and UCEED Previous Papers here. This might be very useful to the people who are preparing for the UCEED Exams.
IIT UCEED 2016 is the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay under the guidance of the UCEED Admissions Committee. The performance of a candidate in the examination ‘Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design 2016 (UCEED 2016) will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in Design B.Des at the Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay.
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay under the guidance of the UCEED Admissions Committee invites Online Registration for UCEEED Exam 2016. UCEED 2016 will be held in the following 14 cities in India: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
A candidate can attempt UCEED for a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years. Note that UCEED score is valid for one year, and only for admissions in the corresponding academic year. Download UCEED B.des Syllabus and New Exam Pattern from here. Below we are providing UCEED Syllabus. Download it and prepare well for the Exam.
CEED 2016 Admit Card
CEED Admit cards will be available for downloading from the CEED website from 7th November to 5th December, 2015. Please take a clear printout ( in color ) of the admit card before coming to the examination centre.
CEED 2016 Important Dates
|UCEED Application submission||Oct 17, 2015, 17:00 – Nov 14, 2015, 23:45|
|Availability of UCEED Admit cards for downloading||Dec 23, 2015, 17:00|
|Date of UCEED Examination||Jan 17, 2016|
|Announcement of UCEED Results||Feb 28, 2016, 17:00|
|Availability of UCEED score cards for downloading||Mar 7, 2016, 17:00|
We will update each and every thing regarding UCEED 2016 Application. So, bookmark Recruitment.guru for mare info regarding UCEED 2016 like UCEED Previous Papers, UCEED Online Application, UCEED Online Applying Procedure, UCEED Material etc………..!!!!!!!!!
UCEED 2016 Exam Pattern
- There will be ONE question paper for 3 hours duration.
- The question paper will be in English.
- The question paper will be administered through a computer based test.
- The question paper will carry a total of 300 marks.
- The question paper will contain a total of 80 questions distributed among the 6 topics provided in the syllabus.
- The question paper will consist of 3 sections.
- All 3 sections have NEGATIVE marking.
Here we are providing a brief description on UCEED Syllabus & UCEED Previous Papers. So, Candidates who are preparing for the UCEED 2016 Exam can download UCEED Syllabus & UCEED Exam Pattern. This might be very helpful to the Applicants for Fast Preparation.
- For NAT questions, the answer is a number that needs to be entered using a virtual keyboard in the computer screen.
- No choices will be shown for these questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and each wrong answer will be awarded –1 mark.
- Questions not attempted will be given zero marks.
- Each MSQ has one or more choice(s) as the correct answer out of the four given choices.
- An answer is considered correct only if ALL the correct choices and NO wrong choices are selected.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 5 marks and each wrong answer will be awarded –0.5 marks.
- There is NO PARTIAL marks. Questions not attempted will be given zero marks.
- Each MCQ has four choices out of which only one is the correct answer.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and each wrong answer will be awarded –1 mark.
- Questions not attempted will be given zero marks.
Download UCEED Syllabus pdf
Download UCEED Syllabus for All Subjects. The exam will have questions from the following six topics:
UCEED Syllabus for VISUALIZATION AND SPATIAL ABILITY
Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test:
- Understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships; knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts.
UCEED Syllabus for OBSERVATION AND DESIGN SENSITIVITY
- Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them.
- Applying attention to certain details, analysing, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting.
- Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
UCEED 2016 Syllabus for ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL AWARENESS
- General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment.
- Awareness of social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses.
- History of art, sculpture and literature.
UCEED Syllabus 2016 for ANALYTICAL AND LOGICAL REASONING
- Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information.
- Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria.
- Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions.
- Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Data Interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
UCEED Syllabus for LANGUAGE AND CREATIVITY
- Ability to understand and use Standard English.
- Reading comprehension, knowledge of English grammar such as sentence structure and usage, the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles, and active and passive constructions, etc. & vocabulary skills.
- Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
UCEED Syllabus for DESIGN THINKING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING
- Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs and symbols.
- Ability to understand complexity, identify problem, generate alternatives, evaluate options and select solutions.