UP Jal Nigam Syllabus 2020 Pdf is updated now for Routine Clerk & Stenographer Gr IV Posts. Aspirants who applied for the UP Jal Nigam Seva Mandal Recruitment can get the Complete Syllabus. In this article, Aspirants can find the Complete UPJN Clerk Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern.
|Post Name||Syllabus Link|
|Clerk & Steno||Click Here|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||Click Here|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Click Here|
UPJN Routine Clerk Syllabus 2020 Pdf
The UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Syllabus Pdf is available on this Page. The applicants of UPJN Routine Clerk & Stenographer Gr IV Jobs will be searching for the Syllabus. For those candidates, we provided the Complete UPJN Stenographer Gr IV Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. So before going to start your Exam Preparation, check the UP Jal Nigam Syllabus Pdf. The Provided Exam Syllabus will help you to score good marks in the Examination. To qualify in the Examination, make a better preparation plan. Therefore, we have given the UPJN Routine Clerk Syllabus and also Test Pattern.
The Applicants can also find the Old Question Papers here. To make your Preparation easy and helpful, we have provided the UPJN Routine Clerk Previous Papers Pdf. So download the UP Jal Nigam Clerk Papers and Practice them. These Papers will help you to qualify in the Examination.
Brief Info of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Stenographer Test Syllabus 2020
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Seva Mandal|
|Post Names||Routine Clerk & Stenographer Gr IV|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Exam Pattern – www.upjn.org
|S. NO||Test Type||Subject Name||Questions||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||General Hindi||40||20|
|2.||Mental Ability Test||20||10|
The Exam pattern of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment is tabulated on this page for the ease of candidates. The Table shows the details like Type of test, Subject Name, Duration of the test, etc.
- The Exam is Objective type consists of Multiple Choice Questions from the subjects like General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning, General Hindi.
- The candidates who will get shortlisted in the written exam are called for the next level of the selection process.
UPJN Clerk Syllabus 2020
The Syllabus Covered topics are enclosed below for the ease of candidates who will appear in the written test at various test centers. The Syllabus Covered Topics are as follows. Syllabus covered topics are
- Mental Ability.
UPJN Routine Clerk Syllabus – General Hindi
- Translation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms etc.
UPJN Steno Gr IV Syllabus – Reasoning/ Mental Ability
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Embedded Figures.
- Alphabet Series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
UP Jal Nigam Clerk Syllabus – General Knowledge Syllabus
- Freedom Struggle.
- General Polity.
- Culture & Sports.
- Indian History.
- Constitution of India.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Analytical Ability.
The UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Syllabus is provided here to download. Candidates who have applied for the Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam AE Jobs can get the Complete UP JN AE Syllabus here. We provided the UP Jal Nigam Syllabus for the Assistant Engineer Posts to score good marks in the Examination.
UP Jal Nigam AE Syllabus
The UP JN Assistant Engineer & Junior Syllabus is updated on this page. Candidates who have applied for the UP Jal Nigam AE Jobs will be searching for the Syllabus. For those Applicants, we provided the Complete UP Jal Nigam Syllabus for Assistant Engineer Jobs. The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Seva Mandal has released a UP Jal Nigam AE Recruitment 2020 Notification to fill the Assistant Engineer Jobs. To participate in the UP JN AE Jobs, preparation is very important. So make a better preparation plan for the UP Jal Nigam Asst Engineer Examination. Therefore, check the complete UP Jal Nigam AE Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern from the below Sections.
On this page, we are also providing the Exam Previous Papers to make your Preparation useful & perfect. So with the Provided Exam Syllabus and Old papers, you can analyze the Question Paper in the Examination. And also will help you to get an idea of the examination. So go through the below Sections and check the UP Jal Nigam AE Syllabus & Previous Papers.
UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Details
|UPJN AE Recruitment 2020 Details|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Jobs|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPJN AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Subject||No.of. Question||Mark||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||15||15||02 Hours|
|Technical (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)||50||50|
Download the UP Jal Nigam AE Syllabus here. We have provided the Topics for all departments on this page. The Provided UPJN AE Exam Syllabus is for reference use only. So check the given syllabus to score good marks in the Examination. For your better preparation, we have given the UPJN AE Previous Papers here. Practice the given Old Papers and perform well in the Examination. Download the UP Jal Nigam AE Previous Papers from the direct link given below.
UP Jal Nigam Syllabus – Civil
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Design of Structure.
- Steel Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture etc.
UP Jal Nigam Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Electrical
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electronics Devices.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
UP Jal Nigam AE Syllabus – Mechanical
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat Engines.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- Automobile Engineering.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Structural Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc.
UPJN Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Computer Science
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Computer Networks.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Digital Logic.
- Operating System.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
UPJN AE Syllabus – Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Mechanical Measurement.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
UP Jal Nigam Syllabus 2020 for Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Exam is available here to download. Download UP Jal Nigam JE AE Syllabus 2020 Pdf on this Page. We provided Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Seva Mandal AE JE Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here. Get the Complete Syllabus from the below sections.
UP Jal Nigam JE Syllabus 2020
UPJN JE Syllabus – Aptitude Test
- Verbal ability
- Numerical ability
- General Awareness
- Current National and International Affairs
- Problems of National Development
- Economic, Educational
- Cultural and Social
- International Affairs of Cultural, Literacy
- Scientific and Technology Interests.
- Glimpses of World History and World Geography
- Sports and Games
UP Jal Nigam AE Syllabus – Electrical/ Mechanical
- Analysis of stress and strain
- Theories of elastic failure
- Thick cylinders and rotating discs
- Columns and struts
- Modes of heat transfer
- Convection and radiation
- Thermodynamic cycles
- Design principles of steam generating systems including steam engines
- Steam turbines
- Heat exchangers etc
- performance and characteristics of thermal power systems
- Utilization of hydropower
- Design principles and selection of hydraulic turbines
- Compressors and pumps etc.
UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Syllabus – CIVIL
- Fundamentals of moment & couple
- General condition of equilibrium
- Friction machines, stress, and strains
- Beams & trusses,
- Bending moment and shear force slopes and deflections of beams
- Columns & struts, torsion, hydraulics, measurement of pressure
- Fundamentals of fluid flow
- Hydraulic machine
- Public health Engg W
- water treatment
- Water distribution
- Bernoulli’s theorem
- Orifice, flow through Pipes
- Flow measurements
- Building works
- Sanitary Engineering
- Sewerage Systems
- Soil mechanics and foundation Engg.
- Fundamentals of Stress-strain and their relationships
- Basic fluid mechanics
- Principles of elementary soil mechanics
- Simple water and wastewater treatment
- causes of pollution, principles of surveying
- Analysis and design of R.C. and steel structures
- Water Conductor
- Hydraulic machinery.
- Sources of water
- Causes of pollution
- Treatment of water and waste
- The Design of public health systems
- Precise Traversing
- Triangulation and its adjustment
- Precise Leveling
- Setting out of works
- Vertical and Transition Curves
- Photogrammetric mapping
- Techniques of advanced mapping
- Electronic Distance Measurement
- Soil Mechanics and foundation engineering
- Building construction engineering
- surveying etc.
UP Jal Nigam JE Syllabus – Electrical/ Mechanical
- Fundamentals of Thermal Engg.
- Machine Components
- Stress and Strain
- Slopes and Deflections of Beams
- Structure of Metals and Their Deformation
- Testing of Material
- Heat treatment of Metals
- Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machines
- Orifices, Notches & Weirs
- Flow-through Pipes
- General Forming Processes
- Measuring Instruments
- Pumps and Compressor etc.
UP Jal Nigam Jr Engineer Syllabus – Electrical
- DC/AC circuits
- AC/ DC Machines
- Insulating materials
- Electrical Instruments and Measurements
- Electronic Instruments
- Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Power etc.
UP Jal Nigam AE JE Syllabus
UPJN JE Mathematics
- Continuity and differentiability
- Application of integrals
- Differential equations
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry etc.
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
- Electro static’s
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Download: UP Jal Nigam JE AE Previous Papers