- 1 UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya
- 3 Lucknow Secretariat Syllabus
- 4 UP Sachivalaya Prashasan Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 5 UP Sachivalaya Group D Exam Syllabus
UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus
UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus are available here. Download UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus and New Exam. UP Sachivalaya Syllabus will be very useful for candidates who are preparing for UP Group D Exam. UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015 Notification was released on 10th August 2015. UP Sachivalaya Online Application has released this notification to fill 368 vacancies in Group D posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for any of these posts released under UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015.
- Last date for online application : 18/09/2015.
Candidates who had applied can download UP Sachivalaya Group Syllabus. This Syllabus will be very useful to the people who are preparing for Lucknow Secretariat Exam.
Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya
Uttar Pradesh Secretariat Administration Department works under Uttar Pradesh government. Its main aim is to recruit candidates for various posts in the state. It conducts recruitment for various posts annually. Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya has recently announced the recruitment notification to fill 368 Group D vacancies released under UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015. Aspirants who wish to work in UP govt can apply to these posts before the completion of last date released under Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015.
Lucknow Secretariat Syllabus
Secretariat Administration Department Uttar Pradesh UP has recently issued Notification for the Recruitment of Anusevak & Farrash, UP Sachivalaya Prashasan Group D Recruitment Syllabus and exam pattern were updated here. Candidates who applied for these posts, can check here UP Sachivalaya Group D Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- Written Exam.
UP Sachivalaya Prashasan Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Anusevak and Farras question paper practice set will be according sad.up.nic.in to 10th pass up board paper.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written test of 2 hours
- Multiple Choice Question pattern in English consisting of:
- General Mathematics &
- Reasoning Ability.
- General Awareness
- Language Comprehension.
UP Sachivalaya Group D Exam Syllabus
UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus for General Mathematics:
Level of Mathematics will be of High School Level.
- Focus on Area
- Arithmetic & Statistics
UP Sachivalaya Prashasan Group D General Awareness:
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to:
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc.
- To get this subject regularly go through with GK Books, News papers for current Affairs etc.
UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus for Reasoning Ability:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- The test will include
- Questions on analogies
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract
- Arithmetical computation
- Other Analytical functions.
UP Sachivalaya Group D Syllabus for General English :
- Subject verb agreement
- Error Correction/ recognition
- Sentences Rearrangement
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc.,
- Answering questions based on unseen passage
- Synonyms and antonyms usage
- Vocabulary & grammar
- Proficiency in the language.
UP Sachivalaya Group D Books
- Arithmetic for General Competitions by Neetu Singh (First Edition 2014)
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- General English for All Competitive Examinations
- General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning
- Advanced Objective General Knowledge 11000 + MCQs (For All Competitive Examination, Fully Updated 15 August 2014).