- 1 UP Secretariat ARO Syllabus 2015
- 2 UP Legislative Assembly Secretariat
- 3 UP Secretariat RO Syllabus
- 4 Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya ARO & RO Exam Details
UP Secretariat ARO Syllabus 2015
UP Secretariat ARO Syllabus along with RO Syllabus is available here for the candidates. Applicants who are going to attend the Uttar Pradesh Review Officer & Asst. Review Officer Exam, need to prepare for the examination by following the UP Secretariat ARO Syllabus. UP Legislative Assembly Secretariat Recruitment 2015 is released to fill 90 vacant positions of Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer posts. UP Legislative Assembly ARO & RO Syllabus is available in our recruitment.guru website. Applicants can check the UP Secretariat ARO Syllabus, RO Syllabus along with their Exam Pattern. The direct link is provided below for the ease of candidates. For further details about the recruitment notification like Eligibility criteria, Fee details, How to apply, Aspirants can check this UP Legislative Assembly Secretariat Recruitment 2015.
For more Exam Syllabus for Various Government Jobs visit – Government Exam Syllabus
UP Legislative Assembly Secretariat
The Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly is also known as Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha. It is the Lower House of the Bicameral Legislature in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It has a total of 404 members including one Anglo-Indian member who is nominated by the Governor. The Term of the Vidhan Sabha is five years unless dissolved earlier. The election for it is held on the principle of “one adult one vote.” Every year it releases notifications for the recruitment of talented candidates into various posts. The Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly has issued a notification to fill 90 vacant positions of Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for ARO and RO posts on or before the last date i.e. 17th December 2015. The official website of Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly Secretariat is www.uplegisassembly.gov.in.
UP Secretariat RO Syllabus
UP Secretariat ARO Syllabus is given below for the guidance of the candidates. Aspirants can check the UP Secretariat RO Syllabus provided below.
UP Legislative Assembly General Studies Syllabus
UP Secretariat ARO Syllabus & RO Syllabus for General Studies (Objective) is given below.
- Indian Polity.
- General Science.
- History of India.
- World Geography.
- Economy & Culture.
- Indian Agriculture.
- General Intelligence.
- Indian National Movement.
- Commerce and Trade & Population.
- Ecology and Urbanization (in India Context).
- Geography and Natural Resources of India.
- Current National and International Important Events.
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry & Trade, Living &Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh, etc.
UP Legislative Assembly General Hindi & Drafting Syllabus
UP Secretariat General Hindi & Drafting Syllabus (Conventional) for ARO & RO posts is given below.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Precise in Tabular Form of any given Government Letter.
- Heading of Given Passage, Precise and explanation of the underlined paragraph parts.
- Correspondence: Official/Demi official letter, Office Memo/Memo/Circular and Communique/Annotation & Reports/Reminder.
- Definition Vocabulary (Administrative and Commercial): English to Hindi (five words), Hindi to English (five words), Idioms and Phrases (only 5).
UP Legislative Assembly General Vocabulary Syllabus
UP Secretariat ARO Syllabus & RO Syllabus for General Vocabulary (Objective) is given below.
- One word of several words.
- Derived by a Noun & Adjective.
- Sentence and Correction in framing.
- Same usage and same nature words.
UP Legislative Assembly Hindi Essay Syllabus
UP Secretariat Hindi Syllabus (Conventional) for ARO & RO posts is given below.
- Social Field.
- Political Field.
- Economical Field.
- Agriculture and Commerce.
- National Department Plans.
- Literature and Cultures words.
- Science, Ecology, and Technology.
- National and International Events words.
- Natural Calamities – Earth Stumbling, Cyclone, Earthquake, Flood, Drought, etc.
Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya ARO & RO Exam Details
Name of the Organization: UP Legislative Assembly Secretariat.
Name of the Post: Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer.
No of posts: 90.
Mode of application: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Last Date for Submission of the Online Application: 17/12/2015.
Official Website: www.uplegisassembly.gov.in
Direct Link for UP Vidhan Sabha ARO & RO details