Free Pdf UPPCL Asst Accountant Syllabus 2020 available. Download the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Accountant Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. Check UPPCL AA Exam Syllabus, Scheme of Examination, Exam date and furthermore, details @ uppcl.org.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2020
Candidates who are appearing the Uttar Pradesh PCL Asst Accountant Exam will be searching for UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus & UPPCL Accountant Exam Pattern. We are providing UP Power Corporation Limited Accountant Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the guidance to the candidates. The UPPCL Asst Accountant Syllabus PDF is also available for download from the link given below. Candidates can check for Uttar Pradesh PCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus is also available on the official website for download.
Uttar Pradesh PCL Sahayak Lekhakar Assistant Accountant Syllabus
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Accountant|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Candidates will be selected based on the following test.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||Part 1||O level Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|2.||Part 2||General English and Hindi||150||150|
|4.||Accountancy, Auditing & Income Tax|
- UPPCL Exam is Conducted in Two Parts.
- Part 1 Exam is conducted for 50 Marks.
- There will be negative marking i.e 1/4th.
- Who qualified in Part 1 They will be shortlisted for Part 2 Exam.
- Part 2 Exam Ist Conducted For 150 Marks.
UPPCL Asst Accountant Syllabus Pdf
General English/ Hindi Syllabus
- Sentence Structure.
- Usage of Words etc.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work etc.
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet.
- Bills of Exchange.
- Self-balancing ledgers and sectional balancing.
- Capital & Revenue, Receipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts.
- Depreciation, Reserve & Provisions.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Double Accounts System.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Balance-Sheet formats & classification.
Auditing and Income-Tax
- the Object of Audit.
- Vouching and verification.
- Rights, Duties and Liabilities of Auditors.
- Income Tax, Provisions pertaining to income from salary and Provisions related to
chapter-VI of Income tax Act 1961