Here we are providing the UPPSC Recruitment Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, and other Details. It is the Place where you can get every single information regarding the Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs Notifications and Every Thing.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016-17
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released the Recruitment notification to fill up the 1343 vacancies. UPPSC invited the applications from the candidates who are searching for the UPPSC Jobs. The vacancies are to fill up the Allopathic Medical Officer, Lecturer, Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon Posts. Interested aspirants can apply for these UPPSC MO Jobs before the Last Date. The Last date to submit the online application for the UPPSC MO Recruitment is 7th December 2016.
UPPSC MO Jobs Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Allopathicc Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Lecturer and various posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1343 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Job Category||UP State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Furthermore, Details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application fee, and other regarding the UPPSC Recruitment click on the below link.
UPPSC Lower subordinate mains syllabus
UPPSC lower subordinate mains syllabus are available here. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification for Lower Subordinate posts. Aspirants who are seeking for civil service jobs in Uttar Pradesh State has utilized this recruitment Opportunity. Now the candidates are hurried in search for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Syllabus. For those candidates, we have updated UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Syllabus in our recruitment.Guru website. So, the candidates can download UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf though the link provided below. Many of the interested candidates had applied for this post, will have doubts about exam pattern and time duration, marks for the exam, etc. We have given the UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Pattern. A become any easy way for the candidates to prepare for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Main Exam.
Candidates can also visit our site to obtain details like UPPSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment Notification, UPPSC Lower Subordinate Prelims Syllabus, UPPSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card, UPPSC Lower Subordinate Previous Papers.
UPPSC – Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as UPPSC. It will conduct the civil service exam for the entry level appointments for various civil service posts in Uttar Pradesh State. It established on 1st April 1937. Its main aim to recruit candidates for different civil service jobs. This commission regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.The organization will recruit the candidates based on the merit list in the examination. So, candidates have to prepare well for the exam. We have provided the UPPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus topics on our site. It will become an easy way for the candidate to prepare well for the exam. For any other details about UPPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus you can check it from the official site.
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the post of a lower subordinate. The Mains exam Pattern given below. Candidates can check below the table.
- The questions in Lower Subordinate Mains Paper is in objective type.
- All Questions in Multiple Choice based.
- There are two papers paper I & paper II.
- The paper I is for 2 Hours & Paper II is for 3 Hours.
- Time Duration for Exam is 5 Hours.
- Lower Subordinate Mains Paper is for 400 Marks.
- The written test contains 120 questions from General Studies.
|Paper-I||Objective||General Studies(120 Question)||200||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Subjective||General Hindi|
UPPSC Lower PSC Mains Exam Syllabus
- General Studies
- General Hindi
Uppsc lower subordinate mains syllabus for General Studies
- It will also include questions on Sports & Games.
- Logical & Critical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- General Mental Ability
- Questions as would test candidates’ result-oriented aptitude.
- Graphs and Diagrams.
- Diagrammatically form.
- Introduction to computers.
- Hardware & Software.
- Computer Network.
- Internet & E-mail.
- Social and Economic spheres.
- On Education.
- Trade & Commerce.
- Social Customs.
- Industries etc.
- Decision-making and Problem-solving.
General Human behaviors
- Questions in this subject will be for testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Some of the questions are given to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The written exam include questions related to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining History
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy & Scientific Research.
uppsc lower subordinate mains syllabus for General Hindi
Questions will be asked based on the General Hindi Language for 100 marks the time duration is for 3 Hours for General Hindi and Essay
uppsc lower subordinate mains syllabus for Essay
Essay Writing in Hindi Language.